Activists say Syrian missile strike k...

Activists say Syrian missile strike kills 19

There are 71 comments on the WHDH story from Feb 19, 2013, titled Activists say Syrian missile strike kills 19. In it, WHDH reports that:

A Syrian missile strike leveled a stretch of buildings and killed at least 19 people in the city of Aleppo, leaving residents combing through the rubble to find those trapped beneath it, anti-regime activists said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHDH.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#62 Feb 22, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the liar Bashar Assad is a dictator just like his Papa was.
When your the only one on the ballot and you get 97% in a phony election your a dictator.
Bashar Al Assad is not the dictator, just because you are ignorant enough not to know what constitutes a dictator. Ballot is not all there is to governing. The way decisions are made is important. Assad governs collectively; he makes the decisions together with quite large body of people. Thatís why many political analysts claim, that the West is miscalculating, when they think that removing Assad will remove the system; as he can be replaced any time, without much difference in the governmentís policies. Assad and his father kept being chosen by the party for the first spot, as they are trusted by the party. And Assad is easy to get along with.

And you are an ignorant prick spewing garbage!
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#63 Feb 22, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Bashar Al Assad is not the dictator, just because you are ignorant enough not to know what constitutes a dictator. Ballot is not all there is to governing. The way decisions are made is important. Assad governs collectively; he makes the decisions together with quite large body of people. Thatís why many political analysts claim, that the West is miscalculating, when they think that removing Assad will remove the system; as he can be replaced any time, without much difference in the governmentís policies. Assad and his father kept being chosen by the party for the first spot, as they are trusted by the party. And Assad is easy to get along with.
And you are an ignorant prick spewing garbage!
Hardly Chrisy from the jungle everyone knows except you fanatical clowns.

National Post Syria's dictatorship

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2012/01/1...
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#64 Feb 22, 2013
I see the US refused to condemn the savage terror bombing at the UN that took place in Damascus yesterday killing many people including Children,a little like the terrorist supporters on here.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#65 Feb 22, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
I see the US refused to condemn the savage terror bombing at the UN that took place in Damascus yesterday killing many people including Children,a little like the terrorist supporters on here.
Ivan not to worry your Putin Ruble pension checks are secure.
A new secret transmitter is on the way.
Rtloder

Kellyville, Australia

#66 Feb 22, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Get what?
That you were telling fibs about Assad not being a dictator.
Assad is helping to drive a wedge between the Sunni and Shia like never before not helping.
Why you suppose the fundamentals of reality to be a creation that's "purposed" to suit the needs of what is seemingly pleasing to your grasp of a political demonology that means nothing in terms of the needs of the natives, I'll be stood on my ear if ever I have reason to know, and I'm not sure either , but on one thing we can agree.
The Syrian people were and are wonderfully happy with the pluralistic society their perfectly functional State provides.
Referring to the Sunni and Shia
divide I have this to offer.
"If two bodies of the faithful are at war, then make your peace between them and if one of them wrong the other, fight against the party which done the wrong."
You recognised that to be Koranic,
but what two bodies of the faithful was at war when Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) walked on this earth?.
So why is it mentioned by Archangel Gabriel,?. Precisely because it was predestined to be, for a great purpose
of which Assad is playing a righteous part.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#67 Feb 23, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ivan not to worry your Putin Ruble pension checks are secure.
A new secret transmitter is on the way.
Your pay check from CIA War Propaganda Machine is far more secure; and you are disserving of it. You are a big war promoting propaganda fighter! You might even earn some special award.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#68 Feb 23, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly Chrisy from the jungle everyone knows except you fanatical clowns.
National Post Syria's dictatorship
http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2012/01/1...
Why are you supplying me with your propaganda material? I hope you do not try to recruit me for your propaganda team.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#69 Feb 23, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you supplying me with your propaganda material? I hope you do not try to recruit me for your propaganda team.
It's Canadian news jungle fanatic one of the western countries you despise cretin.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#70 Feb 23, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pay check from CIA War Propaganda Machine is far more secure; and you are disserving of it. You are a big war promoting propaganda fighter! You might even earn some special award.
Yes the West seems to have a habit of giving Medals to War Criminals and terrorists,the US gave Blair a medal for his arse licking subservience to the Reich,what was it an Iron Cross?
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#71 Feb 23, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the West seems to have a habit of giving Medals to War Criminals and terrorists,the US gave Blair a medal for his arse licking subservience to the Reich,what was it an Iron Cross?
Your gleaming Russian Order For Merit to the Fatherland 1st class medal is quite impressive as well.
Ivan the bloody dictator

Mamoudzou, Mayotte

#72 Feb 23, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your gleaming Russian Order For Merit to the Fatherland 1st class medal is quite impressive as well.
For you i have the medal for merit to the PooPooland poopoo house 1st class cleaner, quite impressive.
With the secret coded russian transmitters i can listen to you and my many spies watching you too...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 13 hr WelbyMD 2
News 84 Great Danes rescued from suspected puppy mil... 13 hr Topdog 3
News Liberal groups focus on Ivanka Trump 14 hr Spoiled Rich 37
News Animal welfare group claims abuse at Waverly lab 17 hr Common Sense 6
News In the Trump era, a D.C. group has formed to he... Jun 20 USA Today 1
News Anti-Sharia marches, counter-protests planned a... Jun 15 No doubt 2
News Dozens arrested as South Korean military conduc... Jun 15 Cleef 7
More from around the web