Activists say Syrian missile strike kills 19

Feb 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHDH

A Syrian missile strike leveled a stretch of buildings and killed at least 19 people in the city of Aleppo, leaving residents combing through the rubble to find those trapped beneath it, anti-regime activists said Tuesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of71
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Terrorist Assad firing ballistic missiles at Aleppo again blowing up more houses.
The Syrian tyrant is a madman.
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Cheaper to use 19 bullets, isn't it? Hope this never stops!
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
Terrorist Assad firing ballistic missiles at Aleppo again blowing up more houses.
Your very quick to jump to conclude it was a Government attack, aren't you Avenger.
Reminiscent of hasty judgments you've made in the past and then had to back track cringing behind vectors that are minute.(A vector is an insect Avenger, I'm saying you were hiding behind George)
Recall for instance, early this year
when, as now it is proven, the terrorist dog murdered 100 innocents and dumped their bodies in the Queiq river at Bustan al-Qasr
ares in Aleppo.
You claimed it to be a Government atrocity.
Also take note the article specifically states. "the Government refers to the rebels as terrorists", so what is the journalist implying,
There are no terrorists in Aleppo??, then who blew up the University, and how many suicide attacks have there been this year?
I think its 8
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I just read an article that says Assad is concidering dropping out of politics next year and wants to just run a clinic. Can you imagine how quickly that clinic would blow up, I would not even think about going to that clinic, lol
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Avenger is not interested in truth, he is a propagandist; he has the script to sell.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your very quick to jump to conclude it was a Government attack, aren't you Avenger.
Reminiscent of hasty judgments you've made in the past and then had to back track cringing behind vectors that are minute.(A vector is an insect Avenger, I'm saying you were hiding behind George)
Recall for instance, early this year
when, as now it is proven, the terrorist dog murdered 100 innocents and dumped their bodies in the Queiq river at Bustan al-Qasr
ares in Aleppo.
You claimed it to be a Government atrocity.
Also take note the article specifically states. "the Government refers to the rebels as terrorists", so what is the journalist implying,
There are no terrorists in Aleppo??, then who blew up the University, and how many suicide attacks have there been this year?
I think its 8
U.N. high commissioner for human rights, Navi Pillay has been quite critical of your tyrant.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
U.N. high commissioner for human rights, Navi Pillay has been quite critical of your tyrant.
The whole world is, I am amazed he has lasted this long, his brother does a good job protecting him. Remember in July when that bomb went off at the government blg, I thought his brother has lost his legs in the blast, unless of course he is still functioning without them.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole world is, I am amazed he has lasted this long, his brother does a good job protecting him. Remember in July when that bomb went off at the government blg, I thought his brother has lost his legs in the blast, unless of course he is still functioning without them.
Maher got patched up in Moscow apparently.
He's the new 6 million dollar bionic man, regime money is getting kind of tight.
He's pissed at Bashar and Asma for cheaping out on him.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
Assad like shooting at houses because houses cannot shoot back and he has all the damage to look at as spoils of war. He gets to brag about all the damage he has caused to show his people who is boss.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Maher got patched up in Moscow apparently.
He's the new 6 million dollar bionic man, regime money is getting kind of tight.
He's pissed at Bashar and Asma for cheaping out on him.
Too bad they could not give him a new conscience.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are deluding yourself. West, plus Arab Monarchs, are not the whole World. There is clearly the division between the West, and the rest of the World, which know that Syrian conflict is CIA organized attack by proxy on the sovereign country.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are deluding yourself. West, plus Arab Monarchs, are not the whole World. There is clearly the division between the West, and the rest of the World, which know that Syrian conflict is CIA organized attack by proxy on the sovereign country.
You are deluding yourself Chrisy from the jungle.
UN vote 133-12 against Assad's brutal response to protests.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullied and Bribed!!! But they do not decide. Those that decide are now strong enough, not to be bullied and bribed, as you could see with UNSC vetoes.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullied and Bribed!!! But they do not decide. Those that decide are now strong enough, not to be bullied and bribed, as you could see with UNSC vetoes.
Lol
Sure Chrisy.
Face the music
Dictator Assad is firing ballistic missiles dropping air force bombs firing tanks shells at his own citizens, on his own cities.

Assad regime greed has turned Syria into a wasteland.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Sure Chrisy.
Face the music
Dictator Assad is firing ballistic missiles dropping air force bombs firing tanks shells at his own citizens, on his own cities.
Assad regime greed has turned Syria into a wasteland.
The West wants to remove all good, strong leaders; pursuing their Globalization project. All what you said, are lies, invented by the Western propaganda; and these lies keep repeating for all attacked leaders. Assad is not the first attacked; I hope Russia and China work it out, that he be the last.
pffft

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

So, we're back to quoting the Activist Selective_news Service, aka ASS as the word of God?

Why not just wait and ask the new Pope?
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
The West wants to remove all good, strong leaders; pursuing their Globalization project. All what you said, are lies, invented by the Western propaganda; and these lies keep repeating for all attacked leaders. Assad is not the first attacked; I hope Russia and China work it out, that he be the last.
It's not the Martians air force Chrisy from the jungle.
Russia and China already know the tyrant is doomed.
pffft

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
The West wants to remove all good, strong leaders; pursuing their Globalization project.
The only globalization project these idiots are enabling is bin Laden's.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

pffft wrote:
<quoted text>
The only globalization project these idiots are enabling is bin Laden's.

When I read Chris's the same thought occurred to me.
Globalization became unstoppable in the early 80ies. It was always going to happen, the unfortunate thing is it happened in an era of declining internationalism.
So it summed the continuation of
economic emporia, individual dynasties without the governing body of discipline needed to protect the new system.
There talking about ways to stop giant corporations from transferring funds to avoid paying tax.(Starbucks).
NATO has blatantly been violating its charter by using threats and intimidation and actual warfare to advantage the British and french corporations in particular, as a consequence of that fowl play.
The Syrian War is a decisive act by NATO in that regard, making Syria a "seminal axiom" of our most recent history.
The Developing World has already WON the West will never re group the despotism they need to survive, the free ride is over for the aristocrats.
Syrian national

Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Avenger is still alive ??? He did not dare yet to come to Syria the coward

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of71
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••