New Mexico ruling allows terminally i...

New Mexico ruling allows terminally ill patients to choose aid in dying

There are 2 comments on the KVIA-TV El Paso story from Jan 14, 2014, titled New Mexico ruling allows terminally ill patients to choose aid in dying. In it, KVIA-TV El Paso reports that:

An Albuquerque-area judge has granted terminally ill, mentally competent patients the right to aid in dying.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVIA-TV El Paso.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 14, 2014
And Jack Kevokian will be rehabilitated as his case involved voluntary euthanasia. No Death Panels. The coincidence of this ruling and ObamaCare must not be seen as causal. Will such doctors be seen as doctors who perform abortions? I think not.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Jan 17, 2014
marcus wrote:
So nice that an obscure judge has deigned to dictate the law in New Mexico.
Heaven forbid that we be consigned to the ugly process of democracy.
Having voted inbred incubuses into the legislature,( an ineffective brood of fey and feckless Little Lord Fountleroys)
we now, as populace, suckle at the teat of leftist judges like sixteenth century Londoners slurping gin.
Eh, you know that is exactly what judges are supposed to do, right? Apply the law?

And how exactly is this issue "leftist?" I think you don't really understand what that term means.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ACLU Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky Marriage License Dispute 'Up To Courts... 7 min Becky 8
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr ChromiuMan 143,939
News 'In God We Trust': Bonifay PD, HCSO add motto t... 20 hr Old Timer 3
News Oklahoma high court says Ten Commandments must ... 21 hr Strel 5
News No ballot photos? ACLU says no way Aug 28 rjwampler 1
News Same-sex marriage battles continue across country Aug 27 Cujo 25
News Undocumented immigrants: workers or criminals? ... (Sep '08) Aug 25 pissed off 58
More from around the web