ACLU sues Utah for not recognizing ga...

ACLU sues Utah for not recognizing gay marriages

There are 3 comments on the Boston Herald story from Jan 21, 2014, titled ACLU sues Utah for not recognizing gay marriages. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

The American Civil Liberties Union has sued the state of Utah over the issue of gay marriage, saying the official decision to stop granting benefits for newly married same-sex couples has created wrenching uncertainty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 21, 2014
Far right group questioning Lindsey Graham and Darth Cheyney

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 21, 2014
Happy New Year Caribou Barbie!-you had some of the funniest posts around please come back, next to mine of course

Since: Jan 08

Thailand

#4 Jan 21, 2014
Christaliban wrote:
Will the mormon whatever it is be finding a covert way to funnel millions of dollars to the state in order to fight the ACLU?
No! They'll expect the taxpayers of Utah to fund their fight now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ACLU Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 3 hr Genesis Enigma 162,035
Same sex marriage and Masterpiece Cakeshop 5 hr Randomutation 1
News Why the ACLU is suing Texas over SB4 21 hr Laredo 1
News Judge fines Kobach over document he took to Tru... Jun 24 totallydisgusted 1
News ACLU Sues D.C. Police Over Inauguration Day Arr... Jun 23 Guest 1
News City of Fontana Tries to Restrict Californians'... Jun 19 lugnut 1
Same sex marriage and public accommodation Jun 8 Randomutation 1
More from around the web