States brace for abortion fights afte...

States brace for abortion fights after Kavanaugh nomination

There are 19 comments on the KGWN story from Jul 12, 2018, titled States brace for abortion fights after Kavanaugh nomination. In it, KGWN reports that:

Anticipating renewed fights over abortion, some governors and state lawmakers already are looking for ways to enhance or dismantle the right in their own constitutions and laws. President Donald Trump's nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court has raised both fears and hopes that a conservative court majority could weaken or overturn the 1973 Roe v.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGWN.

OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#1 Jul 12, 2018
Do you all notice how progressive democrats are always "bracing" for this or bracing for that?

Progressives brace for effects of upholding the US Constitution. Progressives brace for assault on their right to murder babies!

The progressive left has no certain idea what Kavanaugh will do as a supreme court justice. And neither do the real Americans. And that's why people all people - The real Americans and the fake progressives are concerned over Kavanaugh. I'm not sure I will be disappointed if he does not make it.
Impeach the Creep

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
Do you all notice how progressive democrats are always "bracing" for this or bracing for that?

Progressives brace for effects of upholding the US Constitution. Progressives brace for assault on their right to murder babies!

The progressive left has no certain idea what Kavanaugh will do as a supreme court justice. And neither do the real Americans. And that's why people all people - The real Americans and the fake progressives are concerned over Kavanaugh. I'm not sure I will be disappointed if he does not make it.
Roe v Wade has as much chance of being overturned as the 2nd Amendment does of being repealed.

None.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#3 Jul 12, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
<quoted text>

Roe v Wade has as much chance of being overturned as the 2nd Amendment does of being repealed.

None.
I'm sure it makes you feel better knowing that planned parenthood can continue murdering babies (mostly black babies) and selling their baby body parts to the highest bidders.
Trumps Regime

Hockessin, DE

#4 Jul 12, 2018
Only the right wants more welfare and trailer babies when there is a 22 trillion dollar debt
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#5 Jul 12, 2018
Trumps Regime wrote:
Only the right wants more welfare and trailer babies when there is a 22 trillion dollar debt
It's the progressive democrats who are directly responsible for the breakdown of our culture and values and the family. The result are children born out of wedlock. Naturally, instead of working to restore the traditional family and instilling a respect for the rule of law and of morality in our children, the progressive solution is just like Hitler's final solution.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#6 Jul 12, 2018
The mass murders committed by progressives and planned parenthood is a stain on our nation. Just as slavery is a stain on our nation.

The abortion factories are even worse than slavery. And not just because most of the babies murdered are black. But primarily because the progressives are ruthlessly killing the most innocent among us.
Retiree

Arnoldsburg, WV

#7 Jul 13, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
<quoted text>

It's the progressive democrats who are directly responsible for the breakdown of our culture and values and the family. The result are children born out of wedlock. Naturally, instead of working to restore the traditional family and instilling a respect for the rule of law and of morality in our children, the progressive solution is just like Hitler's final solution.
It's an effective way to harness popular support by sustaining a dependent constituency. Amazing that so many have been convinced of a need for shelter from adult responsibilities. In the past children looked forward to growing up and functioning on their own but the recent trend for some is to go out onto the street and simply throw a tantrum. This often comes from indoctrination during those formative years by the social engineers who formerly were simply teachers and not community organizers. Traditional families and faith are natural enemies to the destructive leadership of progressives such as Andrew Cuomo.
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2018
Out of the shame following any intentional killer, women who've offed their own blood are incapable of honesty. The demonically possessed then overcompensate with unbridled pride in their little murders. Then, when trying to actually have a child, they act all hurt, when Planned Parenthood and others achieve exactly the miscarriage they planned and get a two for one. The distorted and damaged womb of the women doesn't matter one iota to PP. All they care about is the killing of two babies.
Impeach the Creep

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm sure it makes you feel better knowing that planned parenthood can continue murdering babies (mostly black babies) and selling their baby body parts to the highest bidders.
LOL!!

Literally -nothing- in that statement is true.

You lie almost as much as tRump.

Almost....
Roy Moores shame

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jul 14, 2018
Religion is opium for Geezers who know their last miserable days are numbered

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#11 Jul 14, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:

Actually, it makes me feel better knowing that pro-choicers like me are too smart to believe the bull**** you keep insisting is "fact."

Planned Parenthood provides low-cost and sometimes free birth control to women who don't want the life-sucking nightmare of pregnancy in the first place. Smart people know this already.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 14, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Out of the shame following any intentional killer, women who've offed their own blood are incapable of honesty. The demonically possessed then overcompensate with unbridled pride in their little murders. Then, when trying to actually have a child, they act all hurt, when Planned Parenthood and others achieve exactly the miscarriage they planned and get a two for one. The distorted and damaged womb of the women doesn't matter one iota to PP. All they care about is the killing of two babies.

What a load of rubbish. What's amazing -- and disgusting -- is that so many people are stupid enough to believe it.
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jul 14, 2018
Choicerocks wrote:
What a load of rubbish. What's amazing -- and disgusting -- is that so many people are stupid enough to believe it.
Yes, indeed... not only has your immorality achieved 70 Million innocent human baby's deaths through abortion, but probably half that number in the miscarriages due to invading and harming the sacred homes of the previously aborted. Women have used murder as a form of birth control. They found methods of birth control known for thousands of years too inconvenient to their new, unbridled and lascivious lusts.
Take my 1st wife

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jul 14, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:

They have no idea what he will do?? And you want CabbageNAUGH to be confirmed..you knuckle dragging retardican!

Location hidden

#15 Jul 15, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Yes, indeed... not only has your immorality achieved 70 Million innocent human baby's deaths through abortion, but probably half that number in the miscarriages due to invading and harming the sacred homes of the previously aborted. Women have used murder as a form of birth control. They found methods of birth control known for thousands of years too inconvenient to their new, unbridled and lascivious lusts.
And what "methods of birth control" would that be? Let me guess; total abstinence as punishment for women who never wanted marriage, pregnancy, or kids. No thanks. Guess what, women have better methods of birth control now; those that allow us, if we choose, to have sex and be well protected from unwanted pregnancy. It would be great if at least one of those methods could be 100% guaranteed against pregnancy, but 98-99% is better than nothing.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#16 Jul 15, 2018
Take my 1st wife wrote:
<quoted text>

They have no idea what he will do?? And you want CabbageNAUGH to be confirmed..you knuckle dragging retardican!
That's right dummie. They have no idea what he'll do.

From what has been revealed about Kavanaugh's record, he could turn out to be another swing voter. America's got enough swingers. We need someone who will uphold the US CONSTITUTION in every case.
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jul 15, 2018
Choicerocks wrote:
And what "methods of birth control" would that be? Let me guess; total abstinence as punishment for women who never wanted marriage, pregnancy, or kids. No thanks. Guess what, women have better methods of birth control now; those that allow us, if we choose, to have sex and be well protected from unwanted pregnancy. It would be great if at least one of those methods could be 100% guaranteed against pregnancy, but 98-99% is better than nothing.
Stupid guess. Noted is the replacement here with a post sounding half sane. Too embarrassing, eh? Topix employee with no ethics? With your demented views of "life-sucking nightmare of pregnancy and birth" and narcissistic view of children, it's no wonder you can't practice common sense about pregnancy and rely upon killing innocent blood to fulfill your laziness and inhumanity. In your changed post, you call your divorce from compassion strength. If you can get away with murdering 105 Million children for your own convenience, we can get away with putting your ideas in the dustbin of history.
Sorosing On

Bladensburg, MD

#18 Jul 16, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
<quoted text>

That's right dummie. They have no idea what he'll do.

From what has been revealed about Kavanaugh's record, he could turn out to be another swing voter. America's got enough swingers. We need someone who will uphold the US CONSTITUTION in every case.
That's wrong Cow Tits...Swing states are all that matter. Not the over 50 (geezer) crowd in either of the extreme religious wings

Location hidden

#19 Jul 21, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
With your demented views of "life-sucking nightmare of pregnancy and birth" and narcissistic view of children, it's no wonder you can't practice common sense about pregnancy and rely upon killing innocent blood to fulfill your laziness and inhumanity. In your changed post, you call your divorce from compassion strength. If you can get away with murdering 105 Million children for your own convenience, we can get away with putting your ideas in the dustbin of history.

Oh please, I have plenty of common sense about pregnancy. That's why I use birth control very carefully, so I can avoid the life-sucking nightmare of pregnancy to the best of my ability. So far, so good; I've never gotten stuck with pregnancy, which means I've never had an abortion.

And the ideas that belong in the "dustbin of history" are yours; the idea that women should be nothing more than unpaid servants, baby factories and doormats for anti-choice conservative guys like yourself. Thankfully, I don't have to be one of those women, and many other women don't have to be one of them either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min cpeter1313 364,147
News Science, not religion, should determine public ... Sun cpeter1313 163
News 3 GOP women lead campaign for anti-abortion ame... Oct 21 Token of thedown 2
News Planned Parenthood closes Indiana center, citin... Oct 21 Hatem 77
News In Indiana, Donnelly Set an Abortion Trap for B... Oct 20 Choicerocks 3
She wants an abortion to keep her dignity? Oct 20 Choicerocks 2
News Democratic Senator Suggests Kavanaugh Nominatio... Oct 20 Choicerocks 2