Australian March for Babies turns vio...

Australian March for Babies turns violent: U.S. pro-life activists, MPs assaulted by pro-abort mob

There are 16 comments on the Free Republic story from Oct 12, 2013, titled Australian March for Babies turns violent: U.S. pro-life activists, MPs assaulted by pro-abort mob. In it, Free Republic reports that:

American pro-life activist Bryan Kemper says he is bruised and sore, but recovering, after a mob of pro-abortion counter-protesters attacked him and his team of pro-life activists during the March for the Babies in Melbourne, Australia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Muslim Mom

Lugarno, Australia

#1 Oct 12, 2013
American pro-life activist Bryan Kemper says he is bruised and sore, but recovering, after a mob of pro-abortion counter-protesters attacked him and his team of pro-life activists during the March for the Babies in Melbourne, Australia.

Kemper, the founder of Prolife Stand True Ministries, told LifeSiteNews.com today that he was thrown to the ground and repeatedly kicked. Several other members of his team were also roughed up.

Pro-life Victoria Member of Parliament Bernie Finn also told the press that he was “belted in the head” and pelted with eggs, and that fellow pro-life MP Andrew Elsbury was thrown to the ground and stomped on.

“What we saw today was literally a public mugging on the streets of Melbourne and Victoria Police let it happen,” Finn fumed.“We had people being assaulted, being kicked, being stomped on and they sat back and watched.”

Trouble began brewing even before the march began, said Kemper. When the pro-life activists tried to begin the march, they were blocked by the mob of about 200 pro-abortion protesters.
Muslim Mom

Lugarno, Australia

#2 Oct 12, 2013
HAHAH, Whites feminists violent for rights at killing Whites babies!!
Muslim Mom

Lugarno, Australia

#3 Oct 12, 2013
HAHAH, Victoria Police showing support to more killing in Whites babies!!
sid

Chermside, Australia

#4 Oct 13, 2013
Muslim Mom wrote:
HAHAH, Victoria Police showing support to more killing in Whites babies!!
Fcuk off clown

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#6 Oct 13, 2013
Muslim Mom wrote:
HAHAH, Whites feminists violent for rights at killing Whites babies!!
HA HA you belong to a misogynistic religion that limits your rights and reduces you to second class citizenship and you are laughing. I think you might have your berka wrapped a bit to tight.
Retard Basher

Guangzhou, China

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA you belong to a misogynistic religion that limits your rights and reduces you to second class citizenship and you are laughing. I think you might have your berka wrapped a bit to tight.
Its actually a man that is behind this post. Hes a total freak that calls himself "Goats Milk" and posts about drinking horse and camel milk all the time plus he wants every single little thing that annoys him banned like loud music and fishing rods made in China.

He posts from the same locations all the time and thinks nobody will realize that Muslim Mom and Goats Milk are the same person. Its such a pathetic attempt at broken English too.
Alan Moffat

New Zealand

#8 Oct 13, 2013
Retard Basher wrote:
<quoted text>Its actually a man that is behind this post. Hes a total freak that calls himself "Goats Milk" and posts about drinking horse and camel milk all the time plus he wants every single little thing that annoys him banned like loud music and fishing rods made in China.
He posts from the same locations all the time and thinks nobody will realize that Muslim Mom and Goats Milk are the same person. Its such a pathetic attempt at broken English too.
Like you post on the NZ forum abusing them using different proxys like China,Russia and where was it oh yeah Clwrkes Point Penysilvania
Muslim Mom

Sydney, Australia

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
HA HA you belong to a misogynistic religion that limits your rights and reduces you to second class citizenship and you are laughing.
Whites women too much selfish self-righteous pride too much hungry at power insatiable wilfulness uncontrollable ego only known of take take take.

Muslim women we humble aware not need of gorging own ego understanding enlightenment of freeing own will always content knowing of worth in service to family and pleasuring to men.
Morgana 9 wrote:
I think you might have your berka wrapped a bit to tight.
Please not try for condescension when not can even using proper grammar. Please can be comparing following sentence at your own and then learn of more proper grammar in English:

"I think you might have your [email protected] a lot too loose."

Please be welcome.
Retard Basher

Guangzhou, China

#10 Oct 13, 2013
Alan Moffat wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you post on the NZ forum abusing them using different proxys like China,Russia and where was it oh yeah Clwrkes Point Penysilvania
Any evidence to support your claims Mr New Zealand retard dickbrain ?
Muslim Mom

Sydney, Australia

#11 Oct 13, 2013
Retard Basher wrote:
Its actually a man that is behind this post. Hes a total freak that calls himself "Goats Milk" and posts about drinking horse and camel milk all the time plus he wants every single little thing that annoys him banned like loud music and fishing rods made in China.

You are like blind dog with gonorrhoea spewing pus to everywhere hoping some sticking somewhere close at target.

Have you idea of population inside Sydney basin area? Is concept maybe there more than one Topix poster from Sydney suburbs too mind-shattering enormity for your small brain inside can cope?

Can you be backing up stupid claims by finding of any posts from me with mention of horse and camel milk loud music or fishing rods?

HAHAH, you trying for looking smart but not success as you one dumbfnck, HAHAHAH!!!
Retard Basher

Guangzhou, China

#12 Oct 13, 2013
Alan Moffat wrote:
<quoted text>
Proxies are used by thousands of people, they are open to the public and not the exclusive property of one person.

I'm sure there are lots of people using this one right now.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#13 Oct 13, 2013
Muslim Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites women too much selfish self-righteous pride too much hungry at power insatiable wilfulness uncontrollable ego only known of take take take.
Muslim women we humble aware not need of gorging own ego understanding enlightenment of freeing own will always content knowing of worth in service to family and pleasuring to men.
<quoted text>
Please not try for condescension when not can even using proper grammar. Please can be comparing following sentence at your own and then learn of more proper grammar in English:
Please be welcome.
Now run along and pleasure a man to establish your worth as directed by your male phallic worshipping religion.
Muslim Mom

Sydney, Australia

#14 Oct 13, 2013
Alan Moffat wrote:
Thanking at information. It obvious he the one always trying at changing usernames and IDs, so why he try at make accusation of me pretending at ID? This reason because he puerile or also called in jargon as "immature defence mechanism" of "projection".
Muslim Mom

Sydney, Australia

#15 Oct 13, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now run along and pleasure a man to establish your worth as directed by your male phallic worshipping religion.
Now run along and fill up appetite at baby killing by trying for more condescension as directed by your uncontrollable urges of feeling power.
Ocean56

AOL

#16 Oct 14, 2013
Muslim Mom wrote:
Kemper, the founder of Prolife Stand True Ministries, told LifeSiteNews.com today that he was thrown to the ground and repeatedly kicked. Several other members of his team were also roughed up.
Ah, LifeLIESNews, why am I not surprised. Do any RELIABLE news sources carry this story, which I suspect was MADE UP? My guess; probably not.
tinysadickhead

Condell Park, Australia

#17 Oct 14, 2013
Muslim Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Please be welcome.
You try too hard to pretend you speak only pigeon engris missus troll. But you be funny so you keep going. You make me laff long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr weaponX 315,264
News CA Judge Places Stiff Contempt Fine On Pro-Life... Jul 21 cpeter1313 1
News National anti-abortion group aims to shut down ... Jul 20 Jael2 1
News Feminist icon Gloria Steinem adored, reviled in... Jul 20 Pam 12
News Feature: A New Front in the War Over Reproducti... Jul 18 cpeter1313 1
News Abortion-rights activist found in contempt over... Jul 17 cpeter1313 1
News Oregon approves measure requiring insurers to c... Jul 15 Laredo 157
More from around the web