Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments
218,741 - 218,760 of 219,864 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 22
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my point.
Had the ex-Jew Catholics not spun the original Judaism off in another direction FROM Judaism ... you WOULD have been born into a Jewish family that practices Judaism.
Jesus was a figment of Catholic imagination. The new testament was not compiled until the fourth century, which gave the ex-Jew Catholics plenty of time to create their silly stories such as ... John the Jew in the old testament becoming John the Baptist in the new testament who baptized Jesus the Jew into ... what other than Catholicism. According to the warped theology, Jesus was already a Jew, faithful to Judaism. He did not have any need for John to baptize him into any religion whatsoever.
There were hundreds of years between the authorization of the old testament to the new testament ... yet Catholics never questioned that loopy theology how John could jump from one testament where he was a Jew faithful to Judaism ... into the new testament where he baptized Jesus.
When you ask pertinent questions of the dogmas ... you will see the lies ... but not until then will you even WANT to see the lies.
This was al written before the fourth century.

http://www.usefulcharts.com/religion/oldest-b...
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is, you will ONLY take the words of Catholic theologians as being based on truth.
That was their plan and with you, as with so many other Catholics ... the indoctrinated Catholic theology was a complete success.
Truth is another matter.
I will take the word of anything you can prove. The truth is that manuscripts from well before Catholism existed are preserved and documented.

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Ink insists that I trust her Catholic theologians told the truth and nothing BUT the truth.

Yet Ink doesn't trust any other theologians in other religions to tell the truth.

I just added Catholic theologians to my "hit" list ... and that is what makes Ink very upset.

I understand the nature of defending one's own cult. It's the name of the religious GAME!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have to ask the Jews faithful to Judaism what they believed was misconstrued by the ex-Jew Catholics.
However, being a staunch Catholic, I doubt you would take their words as anything but lies.
You don't believe the claims of the Jews that Jesus is not the REAL messiah ... as that would mean that your own salvation is defunct. And THAT from your perspective would be the literal end of your Catholic world.
Catholic theologians own your mind ... and you like it that way.
All the ex Jews think he was. Why is their word not as good as the other Jews.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This was al written before the fourth century.
http://www.usefulcharts.com/religion/oldest-b...
Why do you believe that only your Catholic theologians taught the one and only truth?

WHY???

The answer IS ... because you are Catholic.

There ... wasn't THAT simple?

Your scam is exposed Ink. Every time you defend Catholic theology ... I will comprehend that it's for no other reason than it's because you depend on being a Catholic to be saved.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take the word of anything you can prove.
theology

noun (Concise Encyclopedia)

The term was first used in the works of Plato and other Greek philosophers to refer to the teaching of myth, but the discipline expanded within Christianity and has found application in all theistic religions (see theism).

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/the...

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
All the ex Jews think he was. Why is their word not as good as the other Jews.
"All the 'EX'-Jews believe that Jesus is the real Messiah!!!"

:)

That is my point.

The Jews faithful to Judaism don't believe that a real Jew would be working in Catholic confessionals. They KNOW that a real Jew would be a rabbi, and that a master of Judaism would be known as Rabboni and he would be of service to faithful Jews in synagogues.

You just don't GET IT do you???

Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you believe that only your Catholic theologians taught the one and only truth?
WHY???
The answer IS ... because you are Catholic.
There ... wasn't THAT simple?
Your scam is exposed Ink. Every time you defend Catholic theology ... I will comprehend that it's for no other reason than it's because you depend on being a Catholic to be saved.
I don't know if it is the one and only truth. It probably isn't. I know that God is the one and only truth and that is my theology.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

I believe that all theology is silly but the theology that a Jewish god would send a Jewish son to earth to save only ex-Jew Catholics is BEYOND silly. And that is what Catholics WANT us to swallow is based on truth.

Again (within theology) a real Jewish savior would come to reprimand wayward Jews SUCH as ex-Jew Catholics and correct them in how to practice Judaism in its PURIFIED form. A real Jewish Messiah would not stray from Judaism.

Again (within theology) THAT is common sense.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Athanasian Creed

1. Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
I believe that all theology is silly but the theology that a Jewish god would send a Jewish son to earth to save only ex-Jew Catholics is BEYOND silly. And that is what Catholics WANT us to swallow is based on truth.
Again (within theology) a real Jewish savior would come to reprimand wayward Jews SUCH as ex-Jew Catholics and correct them in how to practice Judaism in its PURIFIED form. A real Jewish Messiah would not stray from Judaism.
Again (within theology) THAT is common sense.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
Athanasian Creed
1. Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith
He sent His Son to earth to atone for the sins of everyone. It does seem that one would have to acknowledge that in belief and prayer, no?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
"All the 'EX'-Jews believe that Jesus is the real Messiah!!!"
That is my point.
The Jews faithful to Judaism don't believe that a real Jew would be working in Catholic confessionals. They KNOW that a real Jew would be a rabbi, and that a master of Judaism would be known as Rabboni and he would be of service to faithful Jews in synagogues.
You just don't GET IT do you???
The 'real' Jews don't have to believe it. It's their choice and my choice to believe He is the Messiah.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

The 45 Questions Most Frequently Asked About the Jews

If the Jew is the follower of a religion, why does it cause him so much inconvenience or harassment as against the followers of other religions?

Answer Strictly speaking, it does not. There are hundreds of religions being practiced in the world today, and the devotees of each are quite as fanatical and defensive of their tenets of faith as the Jew speaking now of the orthodox Jew.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/William.Du...

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He sent His Son to earth to atone for the sins of everyone. It does seem that one would have to acknowledge that in belief and prayer, no?
NO!!!

You are a Catholic by choice, and so it is for you to acknowledge, or not.

I don't believe that any theology in any religion is based on truth ... and that is my choice.

It is obvious from reading your words that you are certain your perspective is "special" ... but it is only special to you because you admire it day in and day out as BEING special.

I've pointed out to you many times that if you were born into a family of Muslims, you would now be waiting for the 12th Imam to come and save you for paradise ... but because you are focused on ONLY Catholicism as the one and only truth in the universe, nothing else in allowed by you to REGISTER with you.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'real' Jews don't have to believe it. It's their choice and my choice to believe He is the Messiah.
I agree ... what we believe is all about choice.

Christians believe that Muslims will go to hell for not belonging to the Christian religion(s)... and the Muslims believe Christians will go to hell for not believing in their religion.

And so it goes.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!!!
You are a Catholic by choice, and so it is for you to acknowledge, or not.
I don't believe that any theology in any religion is based on truth ... and that is my choice.
It is obvious from reading your words that you are certain your perspective is "special" ... but it is only special to you because you admire it day in and day out as BEING special.
I've pointed out to you many times that if you were born into a family of Muslims, you would now be waiting for the 12th Imam to come and save you for paradise ... but because you are focused on ONLY Catholicism as the one and only truth in the universe, nothing else in allowed by you to REGISTER with you.
I can't believe in everything or nothing. I am content in knowing that there is a God and we are all His children.

I don't see that as destructive or problematic.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

All of the ancient theologians wrote "hells" into their dogmas.

That was to instill fear into believers.

Without fear theologians would have had no followers as an image of a creator that does not punish is useless to theologians.

And it follows that a creator of perfection would not allow a hell OR suffering whatsoever to exist. Otherwise the creator could not claim to have created perfection.

Religion was all man-created BUNK!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree ... what we believe is all about choice.
Christians believe that Muslims will go to hell for not belonging to the Christian religion(s)... and the Muslims believe Christians will go to hell for not believing in their religion.
And so it goes.
How do you know what Christians or Muslims believe? You only know what you believe.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

The modern Pagans even welcome Atheists into their religious groups as they preach that the goddess (now) loves everybody ... even homosexuals and bisexuals.

The promise of Wiccans (for instance) is that you can be a Christian-Wiccan ... but those of us who study religion from an objective position comprehend that Christians and Wiccans have NO beliefs that UNITE.

The Wiccans are luring young gullible Christians to their cults to indoctrinate them into believing in the goddess religion. Make no mistake about THAT issue.

Practicing to be a witch is plain stupid. It's time to grow up and stop playing with crystal balls, tarot cards and words in supposed holy books, as they are all one and the same.

I suggest you don't trust those Pagans any more than you trust theology in other religions to lead you to supposed truth ... as they are luring gullible young people into their cults for the main reason as did and do all other theologians ... and that reason is future power in government.

The Wiccans are gaining more adherents every day.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

"The two most recent American Religious Identification Surveys declare Wicca, one form of paganism, as the fastest growing spiritual identification in America".[55] The "Free Press Release Distribution Service" claims Wicca is one of the fastest growing religions in the United States as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claims_to_be_the...
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
All of the ancient theologians wrote "hells" into their dogmas.
That was to instill fear into believers.
Without fear theologians would have had no followers as an image of a creator that does not punish is useless to theologians.
And it follows that a creator of perfection would not allow a hell OR suffering whatsoever to exist. Otherwise the creator could not claim to have created perfection.
Religion was all man-created BUNK!
I think you are partly correct. The concept of hell to the Greeks and Jews was a place of death. Christians believe that doesn't have to be 'the end' of our lives.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe in everything or nothing. I am content in knowing that there is a God and we are all His children.
I don't see that as destructive or problematic.
Of course you don't see it as problematic. If you did, you would leave religion behind and believe that you are whole and just fine ... without religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••