Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 218493 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#255822 Apr 10, 2015
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
People that use contraceptives, have affairs, get divorced, remarry, but go to Mass twice a year.
Oh but if you go to confession and church with your mother you're a good Catholic regardless of what you do the rest of the week. On, and make sure you talk to the priest after the service and make sure everybody sees you putting a large roll of one's in the collection plate. That's how you become a good catholic boy or girl, no matter how long it takes you in the confessional.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#255823 Apr 10, 2015
Greetings superwilly. Confession doesn't work that way - there should be genuine contrition and expectation that the "sinful" behavior will not willfully be repeated. At least that's what I recall. It's been many decades since my last confession.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#255824 Apr 10, 2015
I admire the Catholic Church even though I'm not Catholic. I respect your religion, will you respect mine?
Sherlayne

United States

#255825 Apr 10, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
I admire the Catholic Church even though I'm not Catholic. I respect your religion, will you respect mine?
yes, i will.

Location hidden

#255826 Apr 10, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
Depends. Are you a satanist?
:D
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#255827 Apr 13, 2015
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
People that use contraceptives, have affairs, get divorced, remarry, but go to Mass twice a year.
Flawed for sure but none the less Catholic. I know for all my faults and sins, I still consider myself a Catholic. Christ said he didn't come for the righteous but for the sinners.
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#255828 Apr 13, 2015
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but if you go to confession and church with your mother you're a good Catholic regardless of what you do the rest of the week. On, and make sure you talk to the priest after the service and make sure everybody sees you putting a large roll of one's in the collection plate. That's how you become a good catholic boy or girl, no matter how long it takes you in the confessional.
Christianity and churchianity are two very different things. Don't confuse them.

Location hidden

#255829 Apr 13, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Flawed for sure but none the less Catholic. I know for all my faults and sins, I still consider myself a Catholic. Christ said he didn't come for the righteous but for the sinners.
Do you remember a poster that would write:
Self Inflicted Nonsense (Sin)?

The righteous are some of the best "sinners" to be found. Wallet padding hypocrites for the most part.

I tend to disagree with your statement. Pretty sure you don't murder on Saturday and attend Mass on Sunday (Right? Please assure me that your "sins" are petty in nature.)

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#255830 Apr 13, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
I admire many people who belong to the Catholic church.

I do not admire the church.

I respect many people of various religions.

I do not respect religion.

I do not respect people who use their religion to disrespect others while calling it love.

I do not respect people who blindly follow parts of the bible as if it is absolute truth while ignoring other parts of the bible as if they just don't count.

I do not admire or respect sanctimonious, self-righteous, hypocritical pseudo-Christians.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#255831 Apr 13, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity and churchianity are two very different things. Don't confuse them.
I won't have a problem with that, since I've never heard of "churchianity," how could I confuse it with something that actually exists and people were actually discussing?
Sherlayne

United States

#255832 Apr 14, 2015
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I admire many people who belong to the Catholic church.
I do not admire the church.
I respect many people of various religions.
I do not respect religion.
I do not respect people who use their religion to disrespect others while calling it love.
I do not respect people who blindly follow parts of the bible as if it is absolute truth while ignoring other parts of the bible as if they just don't count.
I do not admire or respect sanctimonious, self-righteous, hypocritical pseudo-Christians.
thomas, i feel very much the same way as you do!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#255833 Apr 14, 2015
Tre H wrote:
I do not respect religion...I do not admire or respect sanctimonious, self-righteous, hypocritical pseudo-Christians.
^^^This is where we differ.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#255834 Apr 14, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^This is where we differ.
Tre H is intelligent, where you are not?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#255835 Apr 14, 2015
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being an off topic troll. BWAHAHAHAHA!
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#255836 Apr 14, 2015
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember a poster that would write:
Self Inflicted Nonsense (Sin)?
The righteous are some of the best "sinners" to be found. Wallet padding hypocrites for the most part.
I tend to disagree with your statement. Pretty sure you don't murder on Saturday and attend Mass on Sunday (Right? Please assure me that your "sins" are petty in nature.)
If they are sinners who are wallet padding hypocrites then they aren't righteous, are they?

I like everyone else have broken many of the commandments. A lot of that was a time when I didn't really know what the love of God meant and my ego didn't want to find out. Life's better now.
Sherlayne

United States

#255837 Apr 14, 2015
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
tre/thomas has always been intelligent, where have you been?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#255838 Apr 14, 2015
Tre H wrote:
1. I do not respect people who use their religion to disrespect others while calling it love.
2. I do not respect people who blindly follow parts of the bible as if it is absolute truth while ignoring other parts of the bible as if they just don't count.
1. That's your right. However, they call it being true to their religion, you see it as discrimination.
2. That is their right. You have a right not to respect them. They have a right not to respect you.

Location hidden

#255839 Apr 14, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are sinners who are wallet padding hypocrites then they aren't righteous, are they?
I like everyone else have broken many of the commandments. A lot of that was a time when I didn't really know what the love of God meant and my ego didn't want to find out. Life's better now.
I'm confusing "righteous: with "sanctimonious"? Truthfully, I do not see much difference. How do you view "righteous" individuals?

Is your life really better now? Or are you just at peace regarding prior transgressions?(My word, not your word. I guess "sin" would work.) Afterlife will be better? From your lips to you know...
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#255840 Apr 14, 2015
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confusing "righteous: with "sanctimonious"? Truthfully, I do not see much difference. How do you view "righteous" individuals?
Is your life really better now? Or are you just at peace regarding prior transgressions?(My word, not your word. I guess "sin" would work.) Afterlife will be better? From your lips to you know...
I think there is a big difference. A righteous person is fair, honest and tries to do right by everyone.. Sometimes taking the harder way because it is the moral thing to do.

No, my life is much better since I stopped knocking my head against a wall, thinking I was in charge. and knew what was best. All I have to do is look back and I can see that my life went nowhere I planned and that is a good thing. Now when I have problems or big decisions, I don't worry. I dump it all on the Lord and let Him figure it out. It is amazing. When I do that some thing always works out or out of nowhere. I know exactly what to do and it will be right

So many serious not especially religious people have had near death experiences, that you have to be open minded to the idea that they may be real. If they are then someone is trying to tell us.
Sherlayne

United States

#255841 Apr 14, 2015
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. That's your right. However, they call it being true to their religion, you see it as discrimination.
2. That is their right. You have a right not to respect them. They have a right not to respect you.
people like that use the bible as a weapon, don' pay any attention to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge fines abortion protester 8 hr cpeter1313 3
News Democrats Euphemize Abortion as Convention Open... Thu Uber-Bro of the U... 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) Jul 26 needhelp 60
abortion clinics in capetown Jul 25 Anonymous 1
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... Jul 23 WeTheSheeple 120
News Connecticut's convention-goers head home, many ... Jul 22 In Hillary Gays T... 1
More from around the web