Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments
217,921 - 217,940 of 219,424 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 7

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!
All the time that I posted from my perspective how other religions were of no value to humanity, you agreed, so you never answered those posts.
All the time that I posted on homosexuals and bi-sexuals deserving respect, you agreed, so you never answered those posts.
All the time that I posted on wanting to keep abortion legal for women who chose to have abortions, you agreed, so you never answered those posts.
Only when you disagreed, did you respond to my posts.
Sorry, but no replying to you doesn't spell agreement. I can also mean I didn't see the post, or that I don't care about that post or that the poster is not someone I care to reply to.

Do you believe that all the posts of Cruz and Franck's that I didn't reply to, I AGREED with? Don't be foolish.

You DO realize that if you really believe that, though, that must mean you know I'm not here all the time.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that you never sided with Alex Sander's "version" of Wicca concerning his "idea" that the goddess loves homosexuals and bisexuals?
Does that mean that you DID side with the father of Wicca Gerald Gardner in his "idea" that the goddess curses homosexuals?
Or are you neutral with no opinion on the subject whatsoever?
This is not an either or situation. I've never been Gardnerian OR Alexandrian. I've never "sided" with either of them. My feelings about sexual orientation have nothing to do with either of those two men, or their Traditions of Wicca

Since: Sep 09

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not an either or situation. I've never been Gardnerian OR Alexandrian. I've never "sided" with either of them. My feelings about sexual orientation have nothing to do with either of those two men, or their Traditions of Wicca
Are you kidding?

No matter whatever morphed version of Wicca you practice, you support gay rights, and that means that you support the Alex Sander's VERSION of the "idea" that the goddess loves homosexuals and bisexuals.

Your version of Wicca branched off the Alex Sander's version ... NOT the Gardnerian version of Wicca, and THAT is obvious.

At any rate, it's all religious hocus pocus created in the minds mostly of men.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you stop telling people HOW to respond to you so you like the answer:-)
I suggest you don't play dumb about supporting the Wiccan cult that supports homosexuality and bisexuality.

You are not so stupid as to know that had you claimed the goddess cursed homosexuals and bisexuals that Thomas would not have been supporting any of you ... period.

You had no right to pretend that Wicca (at its conception) was different in that regard than is Christianity.

One believed/believes the god cursed homosexuals and the other believed the goddess cursed homosexuals.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding?
No matter whatever morphed version of Wicca you practice, you support gay rights, and that means that you support the Alex Sander's VERSION of the "idea" that the goddess loves homosexuals and bisexuals.
Your version of Wicca branched off the Alex Sander's version ... NOT the Gardnerian version of Wicca, and THAT is obvious.
No, it doesn't, Extremist. I can have a position that doesn't depend on EITHER of them. You don't get to make up a position for me, and demand I defend it.

Your CLAIM is that I sided with Alex Sanders. You are wrong. Period.

Don't get pissy with me just because you can't pin me down in order to criticize me.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding?
"Your version of Wicca branched off the Alex Sander's version"

Sorry, I didn't see this before. No, it did not. You are wrong.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Gardnerian Wicca

Gardnerian Wicca, or Gardnerian Witchcraft, is a tradition in the neopagan religion of Wicca, whose members can trace initiatory descent from Gerald Gardner. The tradition is itself named after Gardner (1884–1964), a British civil servant and scholar of magic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gardnerian_Wicca

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Theology

In Gardnerian Wicca, the two principal deities are the Horned God and the Mother Goddess. Gardnerians use specific names for the God and the Goddess in their rituals. Doreen Valiente, a Gardnerian High Priestess, revealed that there were more than one. She said that Gardner referred to the Goddess as Airdia or Areda, which she believed was derived from Aradia, the deity that Charles Leland claimed was worshipped by Italian witches. She said that the God was called Cernunnos, or Kernunno, which in Celtic meant "The Horned One". Another name by which Gardnerians called the God was Janicot (pronounced Jan-e-ko), which she believed was Basque in origin.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gardnerian_Wicca

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your version of Wicca branched off the Alex Sander's version"
Sorry, I didn't see this before. No, it did not. You are wrong.
One rotten branch is the same as the other.

The fact is ... the main tree of Wicca taught that the goddess was not of the essence of pure love as you indicate in your posts.

According to Gardner she cursed homosexuals.

Why a women of your age still has a need to believe that you are a witch is beyond me.

That is the stuff of teeny-boppers.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your CLAIM is that I sided with Alex Sanders. You are wrong. Period.
My claim is, you sided with the VERSION of Alex Sander's morphed idea that the goddess LOVES homosexuals and bisexuals.

If that were not true, you would belong to Garnerian Wicca ... not ANY morphed version of Wicca ... of which there are apparently hundreds of version of Wicca as each disgruntled Wiccan grows his/her own branch off of other branches.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
My claim is, you sided with the VERSION of Alex Sander's morphed idea that the goddess LOVES homosexuals and bisexuals.
If that were not true, you would belong to Garnerian Wicca ... not ANY morphed version of Wicca ... of which there are apparently hundreds of version of Wicca as each disgruntled Wiccan grows his/her own branch off of other branches.
I didn't side with Alex Sanders on ANYTHING.

I understand that in your imagination there are only two choices always, but this is not true in the real world.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
One rotten branch is the same as the other.
The fact is ... the main tree of Wicca taught that the goddess was not of the essence of pure love as you indicate in your posts.
According to Gardner she cursed homosexuals.
Why a women of your age still has a need to believe that you are a witch is beyond me.
That is the stuff of teeny-boppers.
I am a witch. This is not a need, it's a fact.

Why you care is beyond me.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Throughout most branches of Wicca, all sexual orientations including homosexuality are considered healthy and positive, provided that individual sexual relationships are healthy and loving.[1] Sexual orientation is therefore not considered an issue. Although Gerald Gardner, a key figure in Wicca, was arguably homophobic [2] this historical aversion is not now commonly held. Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people are almost always welcomed in individual communities, covens, study groups, and circles. Many LGBT Neopagans were initially attracted to Neopagan religions because of this inclusion, in which their relationships are seen on an equal footing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_topics_and_...

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a witch.
I believe you. And from your perception of your self you are a "powerful" witch in deed.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you. And from your perception of your self you are a "powerful" witch in deed.
No. That's just you, making up sh*t.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

If people want others to join their religions, they have to make the religions appealing.

Many homosexuals joined Wicca because they are now welcomed in the offshoot branches of Wicca.

But in the days of Wicca's beginnings, homosexuals and bisexuals were NOT welcome in Gerald Gardner's "circles."

There is power in numbers, and Wicca invites those of all other religions, Atheists and Agnostics into their circles.

My guess is, they would like all people of the world to join Wicca in order to make it a world "power."

From my perception, that has been and is the ultimate goal of all religion.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Tre, you were right. June isn't actually debating anyone. She's making up positions she wishes to argue, and then assigning them to people here, completely disregarding what they actually say.

She's bat-shit crazy.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
Tre, you were right. June isn't actually debating anyone. She's making up positions she wishes to argue, and then assigning them to people here, completely disregarding what they actually say.
She's bat-shit crazy.
What's the matter Wiccan witch? Do you need to whine to Thomas for support???

:)

The fact is ... you don't believe that YOUR goddess curses homosexuals and bisexuals, as did the father of Wicca.

Was Gardner bath-shit crazy ... or are YOU bat-shit crazy?

After all ... the goddess has to believe one way or the other or that means that SHE is bat-shit crazy.

Religion is human-created BUNK!

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Wherever there is religion, there will be USERS in the vicinity, to morph the rituals to fit their own "desires."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

SPECIAL NOTE: There have been reports of at least one coven which tells potential initiates the union will be symbolic, and then the student is coerced or forced into actual sex with the High Priest or High Priestess. THIS is not legitimate Wiccan practice! Any forced sex should be reported to the police as well as to the Wiccan community.

http://bluemoonwicca.org/teacher.html

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Gerald Gardner once belonged to the same cult that lured my father with their promise of teaching "knowledge."

The Rosicrucian Order was simply another cult whose male members were homophobic.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Wicca the “old” religion??

And now the Truth

CIRCA 1954 A.D.---Wicca Is Born

The exact date Wicca was created isn’t known. Wicca seems to have been an ongoing project for a while (between 1939-1954)...evolving in stages, being shaped by different people...over a period of years. The person who is credited with actually creating Wicca is a Brit named Gerald Gardner, a feminist, nudist and retired rubber plantation manager. After retiring Gardner , moved from Malaysia, back to England and settled in the New Forest area. While there he became involved with the esoteric groups there, mainly a group calling itself "The Rosicrucian Theater", which was said to have consisted of Theosophists and the usual occult types.

http://usminc.org/oldreligion.html

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Abortion Forum right now

Search the Abortion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio anti-abortion leader: Ban public nudity, b... 17 hr Star On 47 4
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon godless by choice 305,378
"Pregnancy is not natural," abortion spokeswoma... (Aug '13) Mon DeidreB 113
WND Publishing Book By Contributors To Abortion... Mon godless by choice 1
trusted midwife. miss julie Mon godless by choice 3
Abortion can be Anonymous ???? (Feb '14) Mon ATE CHRISTY 6
Abortion (Jan '12) Mon ATE CHRISTY 30
•••
•••