Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments (Page 10,895)

Showing posts 217,881 - 217,900 of220,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh uh, Witless. You said "first", not either/or.
She knows. She's just not about to mention it again, and will make no further attempts to call me on this. She'll change the subject, or postulate a totally different scenario for me to tell her the truth about, so she can screw up again.

Hide and watch.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
If we admit that we are selfish we can then try to be a little less selfish.
But if we believe that a savior took away our sins and we are then jet-setting to a heaven, we become preachers of nonsense and are not only boring to others, but are a downright danger to others ... as history proved again and again and again.
And again and agian and agian!
'Oh JuNe why can't you be trUe,you done started back do'ing the things you used to do'

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>She knows. She's just not about to mention it again, and will make no further attempts to call me on this. She'll change the subject, or postulate a totally different scenario for me to tell her the truth about, so she can screw up again.
Hide and watch.
Would you like some of my popcorn?

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like some of my popcorn?
Sure. Thanks.

Mmmm. Buttery.

:)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Sure. Thanks.
Mmmm. Buttery.
You're welcome :)

It's a bit salty, though. Have a soda while we wait.

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>And again and agian and agian!
'Oh JuNe why can't you be trUe,you done started back do'ing the things you used to do'
Would you prefer I play god-games with you, by assuring you that a Jew is going to come again ... this time to save only Christians.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome :)
It's a bit salty, though. Have a soda while we wait.
Thanks again...but this may take a while.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

According to rumors, when Jesus came to earth the first time, there were no Christians to follow him. There were just faithful Jews ... right up to Jesus' tragic death.

But later, Jesus, who was already dead and on his way to Olam Ha Ba didn't have any more to say. So the Catholic theologians took the story over, and claimed that Jesus was working non-stop in the Catholic confessionals.

It's a long, sad, tragic story of how a savior came to earth as king of the Jews and after his death became a staunch spokesmen for the Catholic religion.

The ex-Jew Catholic theologians wrote all about it ... and then some.

Rumor has it that the real story is, Jesus decided to go back to his Jewish father in Olam Ha Ba from whence he came, and that Christian heaven is a myth that never came to pass.

But then, myths are myths, and those who believe in myths will choose the myths that best suit their desires.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Long Words Don’t Bother Me … by Tom Burton … published 2004.

In time there is a development from the idea of being worth nothing to that of being worth less than nothing, i.e., of being evil.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

If those in the ancient religions could not have convinced people that a god thought they were bad, those theologians would have had no power over the masses.

And that would not have supported their aims to rule in the name of gods.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

To believe that we are good is far better for our health and welfare than to believe we are bad.

Just because we are selfish doesn't mean that we are EVIL. It means that selfishness is necessary for survival and nothing for which to be ashamed.

To find balance within selfishness is the tricky part, as it's far too easy to be totally self-oriented at the expense of our neighbors.

And what we cause that isn't good (as in beneficial) for the neighbors, in the long haul, from my perspective, is not at all good for us.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Long Words Don’t Bother Me … by Tom Burton … published 2004.

These clerks have the academic tendency to be rather proud of their superior intellectual abilities. This is apparent in Nicholas’s scornful comment that: A clerk hadde litherly biset his whyle,/ But if he koude a carpenter bigyle”(1 3299 – 300), i.e.,‘a scholar would have wasted his time if he couldn’t pull the wool over a carpenter’s eyes’

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

IMAGINATION

You can find in a text whatever you bring, if you will stand between it and the mirror of your imagination. You may not see your ears, but they will be there.
- "A Fable"

Mark Twain

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Good night, Ink.

Don't worry - I know it hurts now, but your butt will feel better in the morning.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call it love. I would call it selfishness. And selfishness is the name of the animal game, and that animal game includes humans.
As much as some humans like to use religion to feign holiness, if you check their words and actions, you soon find them to be selfish mortal humans ... just like the rest of us.
I selfishly love my own kids more than I love Ink's - or anyone else's, for that matter. I have no problem admitting that selfishness.

So I guess she can just... sue me.

Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you prefer I play god-games with you, by assuring you that a Jew is going to come again ... this time to save only Christians.
Well let's not open that can of worms.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I suggest you don't post about her in the first place and put her worth above that of other animals.
If you don't first brag, there won't be any reason for me to respond.
Uh, no, either family members are off limits, or family members are fair game.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
If someone were to ask me if I placed more value on a woman or a fetus ... hands down I would say "the woman."
But then, I am not religious.
Why? According to you they are no more important than a horse, a cow, or a monkey.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>The human body is still only worth about 5 bucks on the open market....but the flesh of certain animals is worth thousands of dollars per pound. And we're not even discussing their horns.
My own children are stuffed with value- to ME, and to their wider family.
But there are few other people on earth who consider them worth anything at all, other than as an abstract concept of 'person'. And nobody here can truthfully say any different about their own kids.
JMO
"The human body is still only worth about 5 bucks on the open market....but the flesh of certain animals is worth thousands of dollars per pound. And we're not even discussing their horns."

So you equate the importance of human life in terms of money? Hmmmm, Gosnell thought that way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>To be brutally honest, I would try to save my dog before I tried to save your child. Of course, I would TRY to save both - but my dog would be first.
I don't know your child, but I adore my dog.
There are murderers and rapists that place more value on human life than you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 217,881 - 217,900 of220,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Abortion Forum right now

Search the Abortion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 25 min 4life 303,360
pampalaglag (Apr '13) 30 min Need help 41
ABORTION in the philippines. 4 hr its_ me pearl 11
Unwanted 16 hr Miss Jenny 2
Ms.Abby's CYTOTEC AND PAINLESS PROCEDURES.! 16 hr Miss Jenny 2
Ms.Abby's CYTOTEC and PROCEDURES 16 hr Miss Jenny 2
Effective Abortion Procedures done by Ms.Abby.. 16 hr Miss Jenny 2
9 reasons abortion MUST remain legal. (Sep '07) Apr 22 Bitner 1,306
•••