Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217509 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#255651 Mar 4, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you forgotten about Tiller, Gosnell and a slew of others who get around the law.
They don't "get around" the law. They broke it.
Ink wrote:
Anywhy, at any given point every child is in lottery of life or death. Isn't Roe v Wade celebrated every year? This is supposed to be a good thing.
It is a good thing.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#255652 Mar 4, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the 3D and 4D sonagrams. It is more than a silhoulette. You can see the child and all his features. You can see him moving his arms and legs and even his mouth. If that is't evidence and fact, I don't know what is. In the real world, there is nothing more real than the baby in the womb.
And yes the govenment allows the killing of that baby and every baby
The government does not allow the killing of babies.

The government distinguishes between embryos, fetuses, and born persons. Terminating pregnancies under certain circumstances is legal. Ending the life of born persons is usually not legal.

If you think abortion is wrong, don't have one.
If you think smoking pot is wrong, don't smoke pot.
If you think same sex marriage is wrong, don't marry someone of the same sex.
If you think you get to tell everybody else how they should live their lives, think again.

In any case you will NOT be deciding what's right or wrong for anybody else no matter how melodramatically you may call women who have abortions murderers.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#255653 Mar 4, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the 3D and 4D sonagrams. It is more than a silhoulette. You can see the child and all his features. You can see him moving his arms and legs and even his mouth. If that is't evidence and fact, I don't know what is. In the real world, there is nothing more real than the baby in the womb.
And yes the govenment allows the killing of that baby and every baby
I'm sure you think it's more than a silhouette, but you'd be wrong. It's no different than SD v. HD, or 2D v. 3D movies.

It's still nothing actual, but an interpretation of what sound waves a very sophisticated instrument detects.

If there's nothing more real than a "baby in the womb" (the epitome of contradictions, by the way), are you saying my heart beating inside my chest is less real than what is in the womb? How about the mother's heart; is that less real also?

Go jump in the lake Inky. You have no concept of reality because you live a dream as reality.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#255656 Mar 6, 2015
Protecting life is like the Catholic Church giving sanctuary to women and gays hunted by ISIS.
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#255657 Mar 6, 2015
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
The government does not allow the killing of babies.
The government distinguishes between embryos, fetuses, and born persons. Terminating pregnancies under certain circumstances is legal. Ending the life of born persons is usually not legal.
If you think abortion is wrong, don't have one.
If you think you get to tell everybody else how they should live their lives, think again.
In any case you will NOT be deciding what's right or wrong for anybody else no matter how melodramatically you may call women who have abortions murderers.
If someone other than the mother causes the death of a fetus, it is murder. Remember Scott Peterson?
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#255658 Mar 6, 2015
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you think it's more than a silhouette, but you'd be wrong. It's no different than SD v. HD, or 2D v. 3D movies.
It's still nothing actual, but an interpretation of what sound waves a very sophisticated instrument detects.
If there's nothing more real than a "baby in the womb" (the epitome of contradictions, by the way), are you saying my heart beating inside my chest is less real than what is in the womb? How about the mother's heart; is that less real also?
Go jump in the lake Inky. You have no concept of reality because you live a dream as reality.
That is an amazing amount of spin but it still doesn't work. It ain't a movie, pal.
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#255659 Mar 6, 2015
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>If you think abortion is wrong, don't have one.
If you think stealing is wrong, don't steal.
If your think cheating on the wife is wrong, don't cheat.
If you think beating your child is wrong, don't beat her.
If your think prayer in school is wrong, don't pray.
If you think carrying a gun is wrong, don't carry it.

What's your point?
kent

Hudson, OH

#255660 Mar 9, 2015
<quoted text>
A sonogram works similarly as does a sonar and/or radar system. It sends out radio waves, which bounce back and the machine interprets the echoes and translates those echoes into a silhouette. it does not depict any "actual" anything.
Call it a child all you want, but that's reality only for you. Truth is in what can be proven, not in what you think. That's opinion and belief. Evidence is fact, and that's all that is, in reality, considered truth.
SCIENCE, not opinion, sees that the result of conception within the womb of a woman is multiplying, proving that it is.. alive. DNA SCIENCE, not opinion, proves that within the womb of a human being is growing an actual living.. human being. Imagine that! The killing of an innocent human being is murder. Passing a law that says killing an innocent human being in the womb is not murder but a "woman's right" only proves that.. legality is NOT morality!

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#255661 Mar 9, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
Protecting life is like the Catholic Church giving sanctuary to women and gays hunted by ISIS.
The way the RCC did in Northern Ireland?? You have read about the mass graves discovered there on the grounds of what was a "Catholic" house for unwed mothers; haven't you?
kent

Hudson, OH

#255662 Mar 9, 2015
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what you said. You said the government allows the killing of "every baby", but a subset of babies are those in late stages of pregnancy, who cannot be legally aborted.
We are still murdering a little over 1 million innocent babies in the womb every year! And have you ever heard of PBA.. partial birth abortion? The fully viable baby is partially delivered so that he or she is not technically born. The "doctor" jams a scissors into the back of his or her head, inserts a vacuum tube, and sucks out the baby's brains. Welcome to secular America!

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#255663 Mar 9, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an amazing amount of spin but it still doesn't work. It ain't a movie, pal.
Ok, it's not a movie. It's a home video and/or a picture.

You call it spin because you refuse to accept that what you refer to as something "actual," isn't such.

Now, answer my questions; if there's nothing more real than a "baby in the womb" (the epitome of contradictions, by the way), are you saying my heart beating inside my chest is less real than what is in the womb? How about the mother's heart; is that less real also?

Location hidden

#255664 Mar 9, 2015
kent wrote:
<quoted text> We are still murdering a little over 1 million innocent babies in the womb every year!
I don't view the vast majority of those actions as murder.
kent wrote:
And have you ever heard of PBA.. partial birth abortion?
PBA was banned 12 years ago.
kent

Hudson, OH

#255665 Mar 9, 2015
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't "get around" the law. They broke it.
<quoted text>
It is a good thing.
How can you call taking the life of an innocent, living, human, baby.. a good thing?? Why killing? Why not adoption? At least that way the baby has the same shot at her "inalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" that you do.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#255666 Mar 9, 2015
kent wrote:
<quoted text> SCIENCE, not opinion, sees that the result of conception within the womb of a woman is multiplying, proving that it is.. alive. DNA SCIENCE, not opinion, proves that within the womb of a human being is growing an actual living.. human being. Imagine that! The killing of an innocent human being is murder. Passing a law that says killing an innocent human being in the womb is not murder but a "woman's right" only proves that.. legality is NOT morality!
Baloney. It's not opinion; it's fact. Fact- a human being is self sustainable. Fact- a fetus isn't. Fact - it may be human, but it's definitely not a human being, or a person. Fact - it's life will never be more important than the one that sustains its life.

I don't need a SCOTUS opinion to tell me that what I'm saying is irrefutable, pinhead. Roe v. Wade only recognized what was inherent to women since the dawn of time. Or did you think abortions didn't take place since before you and I were hatched???

You call murder the killing of "an innocent human being;" right? Let's look at that a bit further. You Catholic hypocrites claim that "life" starts with fertilization; right? Greater than 60% of fertilized human eggs fail to implant. Murder number one.

Then, there is the case of the first borns of Egypt. How many of them were new borns; little toddlers; young children, IOW, innocent? Yet, G-d "murdered" them. Murder number two.

Then there is Hosea 13:16; "they shall fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open." Murder number three.

How do you feel about that, Ken???

A woman's right to choose is defined by neither SCIENCE, nor DNA. It's defined by the Constitution. Murder is defined by statute and case law, not by the Catholic Church.

Don't be such a schlemiel, ya schmuck!
kent

Hudson, OH

#255667 Mar 9, 2015
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't view the vast majority of those actions as murder.
<quoted text>
PBA was banned 12 years ago.
PBA was banned? THAT is good news! You said that you don't view the vast majority of abortions as murder. So what minority of abortions DO you view as murder?

Location hidden

#255668 Mar 9, 2015
kent wrote:
<quoted text> How can you call taking the life of an innocent, living, human, baby.. a good thing??
It improves the life of a person (the mother not wanting to be pregnant), and only harms a non-person (the non-sentient, unconscious, unfeeling, non-thinking, senseless embryo/fetus).
kent wrote:
Why killing? Why not adoption? At least that way the baby has the same shot at her "inalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" that you do.
The purpose of abortion is to not be pregnant. Adoption doesn't fit into that.

Location hidden

#255669 Mar 9, 2015
kent wrote:
<quoted text> PBA was banned? THAT is good news! You said that you don't view the vast majority of abortions as murder. So what minority of abortions DO you view as murder?
Later-term abortions once advanced brain development has occurred enabling features like the ability to sense, or feel pain.
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#255670 Mar 9, 2015
<quoted text>
Ok, it's not a movie. It's a home video and/or a picture.
You call it spin because you refuse to accept that what you refer to as something "actual," isn't such.
Now, answer my questions; if there's nothing more real than a "baby in the womb" (the epitome of contradictions, by the way), are you saying my heart beating inside my chest is less real than what is in the womb? How about the mother's heart; is that less real also?
Well what is this actually other than a 21 week old fetus/baby? Why are you so blind?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/02/baby...

I didn't answer your question because it didn't make sense. I didn't imply that your heart wasn't a real organ. Things are either real or unreal. There isn't any in between.
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#255671 Mar 9, 2015
kent wrote:
<quoted text> How can you call taking the life of an innocent, living, human, baby.. a good thing?? Why killing? Why not adoption? At least that way the baby has the same shot at her "inalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" that you do.
Adoption would means putting aside your wants temporarily for the sake of someone else. It doesn't fit their playbook.

Location hidden

#255672 Mar 9, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well what is this actually other than a 21 week old fetus/baby? Why are you so blind?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/02/baby...
There's no indication that's a 21-weeker. Your article references a different picture from 2003 that was a 21-weeker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 hr cpeter1313 313,188
News Top Dem senator to Trump: Weigh in on Planned P... Jan 12 Frogface Kate 72
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) Jan 9 Gina 85
News Here's What You Need To Know About The Coming F... Jan 8 Le Jimbo 3
The "sex isn't consent to pregnancy" thing is i... (Dec '09) Jan 2 Natalie 106
ChEaP K-i-T-c-H-e-N-s FoR SaLe Aberdeen Dec 30 Anonymous 1
9 reasons abortion MUST remain legal. (Sep '07) Dec 24 Brian_G 1,483
More from around the web