Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 218493 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#250791 Mar 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What enlightenment? She's a downer and has nothing enlightening to offer.
That's because you are deep in the throes of Stockholm syndrome dear. June is quite altruistic in her mission - and if you really thought she was a downer, you would ignore this thread, rather than hanging out here to follow June's posts every day.

Maybe that should tell you something....but you'll probably ignore that instead.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#250792 Mar 27, 2013
Those who wish to attain high status in a hereafter never seems to question that if a creator indeed existed, the creator would have to know all about the suffering that would occur in his plan and not care one iota ABOUT the suffering.

Ink ignores that way of perceiving, as she wants to "play nice" with the god of her dreams, in hopes that he will play nice with her.

I would rather believe that scientists will one day come up with a better explanation than that of religion that supports the existence of such a vile creator.

Quesnel, Canada

#250793 Mar 27, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
She is paying someone to kill it, you fool.
Women pay abortionists to terminate their fetuses. Many women don't believe they are killing a baby. They believe they are killing cells that would one day be a baby if the process was allowed to continue.

It is only your highfalutin attitude that drives you to believe you must force other women to believe as YOU believe.

Quesnel, Canada

#250794 Mar 27, 2013
Many women terminate their pregnancies before the brains in the fetuses activate ... in which case they are certain there is no awareness in the fetuses and that the only life is in the cells that are preparing the brain to ultimately activate.

To judge these women as murderers when they don't perceive that they are murdering is to harshly judge what should maybe not BE judged at all.

But those in religion believe they serve gods and that they are always righteous and right in their aims to control the situations of others.

Quesnel, Canada

#250795 Mar 27, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you are deep in the throes of Stockholm syndrome dear. June is quite altruistic in her mission - and if you really thought she was a downer, you would ignore this thread, rather than hanging out here to follow June's posts every day.
Maybe that should tell you something....but you'll probably ignore that instead.
Ink is certain she knows the way to please GOD, and nothing else matters to her. The feelings of the women who have abortions are irrelevant to Ink and Susanm. As far as they are concerned the women are murderers, vile and dispicable ... end of their thoughts.

That's holiness for you in a nutshell.

I'm glad they are here, as they show their REAL natures.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#250796 Mar 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask again. Do you put any value on those fetuses that Gosnell aborted alive even though their mothers didn't? Yes or no will do.
Yes - as much value as is given to any born child, by random people in society. They were born.

Here's my question: Do you 'put [enough] value' on those babies to have gone to their aid, adopting them as your own, and lovingly raising them? All of them?

Enough to volunteer some of your time, energy, and resources to their care, every day, for eighteen years or longer? Maybe the rest of their lives?? Maybe the rest of your own??

Enough to freely and without complaint pay federal, state and local taxes which will be used in public support of them, and others abandoned by their parents, who number in the tens of thousands?

(Pay particular attention to that 'without complaint' part, please.)

Because if not, where do you get the sack to opine that her decision to abort was wrong, or that it should be removed as an option??
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#250797 Mar 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a ridiculous woman!
How many times do I have to state I don't approve of any suffering ... before it sinks in to your supposed brain?
Do you believe the woman planned for her fetus to suffer, or that she hoped it would just be terminated without suffering???
My guess is, you won't answer that question.
What makes you think the fetus suffered. Try and answer my question does that aborted fetus have any value whether it took a breath or not?

Quesnel, Canada

#250798 Mar 27, 2013
My hope is that someday religion won't have the power over women to make them feel guilt about their needs to have abortions.

It's odd how soldiers receive accolades and praise for killing adults, and women receive accusations of being murderers for terminating fetuses.

But then that is human nature for you. Nuttier than fruitcakes.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#250799 Mar 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Women pay abortionists to terminate their fetuses. Many women don't believe they are killing a baby. They believe they are killing cells that would one day be a baby if the process was allowed to continue.
It is only your highfalutin attitude that drives you to believe you must force other women to believe as YOU believe.
I guess that's why they don't want to look at the sonogram of their fietus. Talk about fooling yourself.

What should happen to those aborted fetuses that live and the mother doesn't want? I guess we know the easy answer, Gosnell's.

Quesnel, Canada

#250800 Mar 27, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Yes - as much value as is given to any born child, by random people in society. They were born.
Here's my question: Do you 'put [enough] value' on those babies to have gone to their aid, adopting them as your own, and lovingly raising them? All of them?
Enough to volunteer some of your time, energy, and resources to their care, every day, for eighteen years or longer? Maybe the rest of their lives?? Maybe the rest of your own??
Enough to freely and without complaint pay federal, state and local taxes which will be used in public support of them, and others abandoned by their parents, who number in the tens of thousands?
Because if not, where do you get the sack to opine that her decision to abort was wrong, or that it should be removed as an option??
OH ... do be careful ... as some of these holy ones have done ALL of those things and more. At least those are the stories they might tell on a forum, where others can't verify that the stories are based on truth.

You can bet that Ink and Susanm would like us to believe they've served the needy and fed the poor and been everywhere at one time or another where they could be of use to humanity in the most glowing light ever.

Sickening!!!

Quesnel, Canada

#250801 Mar 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think the fetus suffered. Try and answer my question does that aborted fetus have any value whether it took a breath or not?
Cells suffer.

Just because you don't agree with my answers to your questions does not mean I didn't answer them every which way possible.

You just ignore what doesn't suit you and you keep asking the same questions.

Quesnel, Canada

#250802 Mar 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why they don't want to look at the sonogram of their fietus. Talk about fooling yourself.
Should they look at the sonograms to please you ... you morbid creature???

Quesnel, Canada

#250803 Mar 27, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Yes - as much value as is given to any born child, by random people in society. They were born.
Do you notice how intend Ink is on only responding to my posts?

She didn't answer Svaha's post or your posts.

She's obsessed with me.

Quesnel, Canada

#250804 Mar 27, 2013
intent
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#250805 Mar 27, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
Yes I had unplanned pregnancies and I birthed all of them and raised them for 18 years without complaint and got more enjoyment from them that I could have never imagined.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#250806 Mar 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
They can believe whatever they want, the fact is that they are killing a human life.

Location hidden

#250807 Mar 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Many women terminate their pregnancies before the brains in the fetuses activate ... in which case they are certain there is no awareness in the fetuses and that the only life is in the cells that are preparing the brain to ultimately activate.
To judge these women as murderers when they don't perceive that they are murdering is to harshly judge what should maybe not BE judged at all.
But those in religion believe they serve gods and that they are always righteous and right in their aims to control the situations of others.
People can convince themselves of all sorts of nonsense.

"To judge these women as murderers when they don't perceive that they are murdering is to harshly judge what should maybe not BE judged at all."

So perception should be the rule?

Quesnel, Canada

#250808 Mar 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I had unplanned pregnancies and I birthed all of them and raised them for 18 years without complaint and got more enjoyment from them that I could have never imagined.
Were the first children starving when you got pregnant with the others?

Location hidden

#250809 Mar 27, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
Do you believe that there should be any limits on abortion, at any time? If you do then I will ask you the same questions.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#250810 Mar 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Svaha still visits, and Sherlayne and sometimes Estelle. Also Jumper, and Economist. Maybe Ink was also here then. I might have missed some, as I can't remember everyone that posted when you were last here.
Actually, I'd been here a number of times, but it's been over a year since anyone could see my posts. I could post here, but it became obvious that no one could see my posts but me. I was able to private message though, and conversed a bit with Age. I finally found out that Topix had banned the IP address of the public library I was/am posting from, prior to my posting from here...(I used to post from home). They were kind enough to un-ban the library so my posts can now be seen.

But mostly, until recently, what I would find here amongst all your random postings to no one in particular, was your continued arguments with Bitner about Wicca and other things unrelated to "Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays." That went on for an unbelievably long time, and wouldn't surprise me if it were to start up again.

Is anybody discussing the new pope? How about the current U.S. Supreme Court cases involving Prop 8 and DOMA? Or would that be too ON TOPIC?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge fines abortion protester 6 hr cpeter1313 3
News Democrats Euphemize Abortion as Convention Open... Thu Uber-Bro of the U... 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) Jul 26 needhelp 60
abortion clinics in capetown Jul 25 Anonymous 1
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... Jul 23 WeTheSheeple 120
News Connecticut's convention-goers head home, many ... Jul 22 In Hillary Gays T... 1
More from around the web