Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216216 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#252490 May 30, 2013
Concerned Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
I too believe Jesus may have been homosexual (I don't use the word "gay" to describe homosexuals. It is a word which formerly had positive connotations before the homosexual community stole it to try to enhance their negative image within respectable society).
Homosexuals counter their low self esteem by getting in people's faces as they constantly strive acceptance, similarities there with Jesus.
Frankly, I don't give a damn whether Jesus existed, or if he did, whether he was a homosexual or not. God propaganda and homosexual propaganda are as cheap cuts of meat - not fit for consumption by those concerned with good taste.
You seem to be not just ignorant and bigoted, but actually bitter about something. I wonder what's at the root of this bitterness. Or do you really just think you have "good taste" and those who disagree with you have bad taste? I find bigotry very distasteful.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252491 May 30, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be not just ignorant and bigoted, but actually bitter about something. I wonder what's at the root of this bitterness. Or do you really just think you have "good taste" and those who disagree with you have bad taste? I find bigotry very distasteful.
We know what he's bitter about:-)

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#252492 May 31, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what he's bitter about:-)
I honestly don't.
Concerned Expat

London, UK

#252493 May 31, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>

Your quack psychology defies logic. I find homosexuality and religion distasteful. I am a non-religious, committed homophobe, as is my right.

All this perverted talk of same sex marriage is thoroughly distasteful. It will never be marriage to right minded people. Queerriage yes! Marriage never!
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252494 May 31, 2013
Concerned Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quack psychology defies logic. I find homosexuality and religion distasteful. I am a non-religious, committed homophobe, as is my right.
All this perverted talk of same sex marriage is thoroughly distasteful. It will never be marriage to right minded people. Queerriage yes! Marriage never!
Apparently you find "gay" marriage very interesting and close to your heart. "Judging other people doesn't define THEM but it does define YOU". I think, like most homophobes, you're secretly gay and judge other people's sex lives in the vain attempt at convincing other people you yourself are not gay. People secure in their own sexuality really don't care much about it.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Willow River, Canada

#252495 May 31, 2013
Concerned Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Encyclopedia of Violence, Peace & Conflict … volume 2 ,,, Academic Press. Published 1999.

Patterns of Victimization

And in a Texas case the judge explained his light sentence for the killing of two gay men by saying, "I put prostitutes and queers at about the same level...and I'd be hard put to give somebody life for killing a prostitute."
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#252496 May 31, 2013
Encyclopedia of Violence, Peace & Conflict … volume 2 ,,, Academic Press. Published 1999.

Patterns of Victimization

In 1997, approximately 84 countries and nearly half of the U.S. states had laws on the books prohibiting sex between two men and, in many cases, two women. By defining homosexuals as criminals and deviants, these laws provided moral justification for violence against gay men and lesbians.
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#252497 May 31, 2013
Heterosexuals engage in anal and oral sex ... and yet homophobes don't concern their selves with that issue.

As long as it's consensual, it's none of my business who marries whom or how they engage in their sexual pleasures.

I don't want others peeking in my bedroom, so I don't peek in theirs.
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#252498 May 31, 2013

A Contemporary Overview

Antihomosexual violence is also less common in some Buddhist-dominated countries that were never colonized by European powers, such as Thailand and Japan. In these countries, traditional same-sex behaviors are not equatable with Western gay identity, most homosexuals are not public about their sexuality, and violence is not an officially sanctioned response.
Concerned Expat

London, UK

#252499 Jun 1, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you find "gay" marriage very interesting and close to your heart. "Judging other people doesn't define THEM but it does define YOU". I think, like most homophobes, you're secretly gay and judge other people's sex lives in the vain attempt at convincing other people you yourself are not gay. People secure in their own sexuality really don't care much about it.

Your beliefs are the beliefs of a pervert. Queerriage will never be marriage.

You would love to be straight, but you're a pervert so you can't.

Your claim that most homophobes are secretly homosexual is a made up claim. Most homophobes loath homosexuals and the perversion homosexuals are desperate to have accepted by respectable society.

Face it, your a queer, and queers are perverts, and your made up claims are the stuff of someone who has no case to put, so indiscriminately accuses others of their own failings, in order to feel better about themselves.
Concerned Expat

London, UK

#252500 Jun 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Heterosexuals engage in anal and oral sex ... and yet homophobes don't concern their selves with that issue.
As long as it's consensual, it's none of my business who marries whom or how they engage in their sexual pleasures.
I don't want others peeking in my bedroom, so I don't peek in theirs.

Speak for yourself. Heterosexuals who indulge in anal sex are as repulsive as homosexual perverts.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252501 Jun 1, 2013
Concerned Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself. Heterosexuals who indulge in anal sex are as repulsive as homosexual perverts.
Then it's not homosexuality that you hate. It's the idea that humans of "both genders" have anal and oral sex.

If the idea that anal and oral sex repulses you, maybe you could put your mind on a book about other issues such as how your heavenly father loves you and will burn others in hell. That ought to cheer you up.

Or you could have a happy smoke or two or five,'cause when you are happy, you can't hate anything. Even other people's poop will start smelling good to you.

:)
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252502 Jun 1, 2013
Concerned Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your beliefs are the beliefs of a pervert. Queerriage will never be marriage.
You would love to be straight, but you're a pervert so you can't.
Your claim that most homophobes are secretly homosexual is a made up claim. Most homophobes loath homosexuals and the perversion homosexuals are desperate to have accepted by respectable society.
Face it, your a queer, and queers are perverts, and your made up claims are the stuff of someone who has no case to put, so indiscriminately accuses others of their own failings, in order to feel better about themselves.
LOL. How dare they (and anyone else who doesn't share your refined taste) upset your veddy veddy delicate sensibilities and coexist on YOUR planet. All done now. I am not the jackass whisperer:-)
Concerned Expat

London, UK

#252503 Jun 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it's not homosexuality that you hate. It's the idea that humans of "both genders" have anal and oral sex.
If the idea that anal and oral sex repulses you, maybe you could put your mind on a book about other issues such as how your heavenly father loves you and will burn others in hell. That ought to cheer you up.
Or you could have a happy smoke or two or five,'cause when you are happy, you can't hate anything. Even other people's poop will start smelling good to you.

You allude to "happy smoke" in your post, and to the smell of poop appealing to you. This implied level of your behaviour defines you.

You would know more about "heavenly father" nonsense than me. I will not allow homosexuals and anal players to interfere with my respectability, neither will I allow religion to interfere with my respectability, you weed smoking reprobate.
Concerned Expat

London, UK

#252504 Jun 1, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. How dare they (and anyone else who doesn't share your refined taste) upset your veddy veddy delicate sensibilities and coexist on YOUR planet. All done now. I am not the jackass whisperer:-)

No one accused you of being "the jackass whisperer". Rather, you are the jackass. The Poop Loving Jackass, as the weed smoking June views you.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#252505 Jun 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure know a lot about the gay community siting up there in the middle of nowhere.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#252506 Jun 1, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Who CARES if Jesus was gay or straight. Is it the sexual orientation or his words that drives the religion. Their choice not mine.
I've noticed that the loudest screaming homophobics are secretly gay, er, sorry, "homosexual" themselves. Most people (gay or straight) really don't care unless, of course, they're sexually attracted to them and are horrified to find they're attracted to a person of the same sex. Oh DEAR how tasteless is THAT:-)
Many folks do lash out because of their fears being homosexual. While many others believe they are saving souls from damnation or they have a loved one and do not like they are gay, etc...

I've seen it myself how damaging it could be when a person keeps ignoring the fact that they are gay (afraid to admt it). It is nobody's business...nevertheless, when that hidden secret of theirs hurts others it can be a big turning point in the lives of so many others.

Example, a closet gay priest. The pain and suffering they carry out is so awful and wrong. You learn they go in an over-kill mode to hide they are gay. They use so many different ways (such as the Confessional) to riddle you with guilt and fear.
Thankfully, I survived and learned valid lessons from those experiences.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#252507 Jun 1, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read a few of 'Concerned Expat' posts.

This poster has strong views against religion and homosexuality.
Way over the top about folks sex lives.

Is something seriously troubling this poster?
Did he had a difficult upbringing, living a rough life or he may be just goofing around?
Concerned Expat

London, UK

#252508 Jun 1, 2013
Estelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read a few of 'Concerned Expat' posts.
This poster has strong views against religion and homosexuality.
Way over the top about folks sex lives.
Is something seriously troubling this poster?
Did he had a difficult upbringing, living a rough life or he may be just goofing around?

Oh dear! Oh dear! Another amateur psychologist. This time one struggling with their own religious belief.

No difficult upbringing. No rough life. Loving family, parents, wife and children. Just sick of queers forcing their perversions on society.

God propaganda and homosexual propaganda will never bring anything but conflict to society. Queeriage will never be marriage. A queeriage ceremony in a church, well there you have it. Religious zealots and queers in communion with each other. Somehow seems appropriate though, no credibility in either camp.

Since: Apr 13

San Francisco, CA

#252509 Jun 1, 2013
The RC must review it's own scripture and get better translations as in the "clobber Passages" concerning LGBT people.

I discourage needless abortion, however I think a woman has the right to self defense of her life and she is the one who determines that. I will not aid in or cause a woman to have an abortion, as a person who has not attraction to females and I am not a medical professional , I will likely never be involved in that decision.

I see no reason a woman cannot be a priest. Patriarchy as prime is BS for little boys on the playground crap. Yes and often fathers can make better parents than mothers. Gay adoptive parents do not make children Gay any more than str8 parents example make their children auto magically str8.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Tom 336,837
News At CPAC, Joy Villa responds to criticism about ... 15 hr cpeter1313 4
News RCMP spies saw womena s movement through a red-... 19 hr Spy 1
News Halton Catholic students stage walkouts to prot... Apr 21 Good on em 1
News Idaho House approves 'abortion-reversal' bill Apr 20 cpeter1313 4
News Anti-abortion politicians push efforts to prose... Apr 20 Joey 1
News Desperate Ben Carson Resorts To Tired Abortion ... (Oct '15) Apr 19 T-BOS 2