Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216664 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Canada

#251915 Apr 14, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Always scheming, is the jew. Always corrupting, always subverting.
My guess is you will never see a Jew running for President of the United States. They don't need to, as they pull the strings that make the puppets work a lot to their favor.

However, I would rather have the Jews pull the strings than any other group, such as Christians or Muslims. History already had a taste of that business and it was downright brutal and horrific in its intentions, and it still lingers today as nothing but lies and more trouble-making lies.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Canada

#251916 Apr 14, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
He has done so here very effectively. Hasn't he June? Time to give them up buddy. Go home bro, wherever that home may be.
NOT on your life. I want the Jews to run the economy. It beats the alternative.

The history of the popes and the Muslim Imams and Martin Luther ought to make people realize that the Jews are great people in comparison.

I don't begrudge them their money or their prestige. After all, they give me freedom of expression, and that is more than I would get from any pope or imam if they had it in their power to silence me.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Canada

#251917 Apr 14, 2013
Having stated that, I wouldn't want those conservative Jews running any government either.

Circumcision would be mandatory, and that would be just for starters.

We must keep religion at bay, and out of government as much as possible, or nothing good will come of it.

It never has, and it never will.

“Dancing Lights”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#251919 Apr 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Having stated that, I wouldn't want those conservative Jews running any government either.
Circumcision would be mandatory, and that would be just for starters.
We must keep religion at bay, and out of government as much as possible, or nothing good will come of it.
It never has, and it never will.
of course. and they'd be screaming we're waging a war on passover and attempt to make THEIR beliefs federal law. Whether or not one is jewish would be incidental because according to them, it's the one true faith:-)
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Canada

#251920 Apr 15, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
of course. and they'd be screaming we're waging a war on passover and attempt to make THEIR beliefs federal law. Whether or not one is jewish would be incidental because according to them, it's the one true faith:-)
Yup! That ignorant Rabbi Kushner is also another scary dude.

Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#251921 Apr 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! That ignorant Rabbi Kushner is also another scary dude.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KZTS6iVpSPIXX
I had the opportunity to meet Rabbi Kushner. A lovely man. As far as circumsion goes, it's a jewish tradition and most follow. the only problem I would have would be if they insisted that parents other than their faith follow this tradition with their newborn boys. So far, I haven't heard that happening.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Canada

#251923 Apr 15, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
I had the opportunity to meet Rabbi Kushner. A lovely man. As far as circumsion goes, it's a jewish tradition and most follow. the only problem I would have would be if they insisted that parents other than their faith follow this tradition with their newborn boys. So far, I haven't heard that happening.
All people are "lovely" when they put on the god ... er maybe I meant put on the dog.

I don't believe the Rabbi is lovely, and I guarantee that if the boy babies could speak for their selves, they would suggest that the Rabbi mind his own business and wait until they grow into men and decide if mutilating genitals has anything in common with a god.

THAT would be respect.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Canada

#251924 Apr 15, 2013
If I were going to support the mutilation of boy-babies being circumcised ... to be fair I would have to agree with girls having their genitals mutilated by the Muslim imams ... as "by the way" was once practised in Christianity.

If the god tells the Jews that circumcision is holy, then the same split-minded-god that came from the Jewish god through Mohammad must also be telling the truth through his advisers that Allah wants little girl's clitorises mutilated, as he didn't make them right when he created humans.

The idiocy of it all is DUMB-FOUNDING!
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#251925 Apr 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
If I were going to support the mutilation of boy-babies being circumcised ... to be fair I would have to agree with girls having their genitals mutilated by the Muslim imams ... as "by the way" was once practised in Christianity.
If the god tells the Jews that circumcision is holy, then the same split-minded-god that came from the Jewish god through Mohammad must also be telling the truth through his advisers that Allah wants little girl's clitorises mutilated, as he didn't make them right when he created humans.
The idiocy of it all is DUMB-FOUNDING!
As long as you fuss at the Muslims and leave us alone I'm fine with it.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#251926 Apr 15, 2013
MichelleMC wrote:
June,
Why are you feeling the need to come on to the thread I post on. The thread which does not say anything against you, anyone else here or any other thread, or anyone else of any other religion. You "feel" the need to offend our Lord. Why?? I asked you there too, but for you and any other person who may not believe in Jesus, this is what He did for you, and He would go through the same torment even if you were the only person in this world. He loves you, why do you feel the need to offend Him. Please watch this and listen to this song. It's something we all, me included, must ask ourselves. Please stop offending our Lord Who loves you so deeply:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a3EbIN95K_cXX
Why does the Lord need you to fight his battles? Or spread his message? Can't an omnipotent God take care of itself?

Just checking.
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#251927 Apr 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
All people are "lovely" when they put on the god ... er maybe I meant put on the dog.
I don't believe the Rabbi is lovely, and I guarantee that if the boy babies could speak for their selves, they would suggest that the Rabbi mind his own business and wait until they grow into men and decide if mutilating genitals has anything in common with a god.
THAT would be respect.
Like all the respect you show everyone June? Unless, of course, they happen to AGREE with you.
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#251928 Apr 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
If I were going to support the mutilation of boy-babies being circumcised ... to be fair I would have to agree with girls having their genitals mutilated by the Muslim imams ... as "by the way" was once practised in Christianity.
If the god tells the Jews that circumcision is holy, then the same split-minded-god that came from the Jewish god through Mohammad must also be telling the truth through his advisers that Allah wants little girl's clitorises mutilated, as he didn't make them right when he created humans.
The idiocy of it all is DUMB-FOUNDING!
Ah, that's it. It aint right unless June supports it. gotcha;-)
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#251929 Apr 15, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Why does the Lord need you to fight his battles? Or spread his message? Can't an omnipotent God take care of itself?
Just checking.
good point and why would a mere human being hurt an onnipotent god's feelings? Makes no sense
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Canada

#251930 Apr 15, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Like all the respect you show everyone June? Unless, of course, they happen to AGREE with you.
So, aside from your usual insult ... do you agree that men have the right to use religion as a means of mutilating the genitals of little girls and boys?

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#251931 Apr 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
...the Catholics were the first ones to use the term Christian. They also compiled all the data in the new testament.
So when you USE the book, know that you are following their words on which to base your claims of "truth."
Where did you "learn" this information?

“Dancing Lights”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#251932 Apr 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So, aside from your usual insult ... do you agree that men have the right to use religion as a means of mutilating the genitals of little girls and boys?
You are as disrespectful and insulting as any religious maniac who posts here. In my opinion of course.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#251933 Apr 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So, aside from your usual insult ... do you agree that men have the right to use religion as a means of mutilating the genitals of little girls and boys?
A lot of circumcision takes place that has nothing to do with a religious tradition, other than that's where it is believed to originate from. When you have boys, regardless of religion, it is an option many hospitals offer, and it is decided by the parents, but often "encouraged" by the hospital staff.

However, whether religion is in the mix or not, it is still a controversial practice for many people. I was on a thread a couple years ago that was all about trying to get the practice banned (I think in San Francisco) unless it was medically warranted.

Of course there were some Jewish people who felt strongly that banning it would infringe on their "religious freedom." I personally feel that doing this to newborns has absolutely zilch to do with freedom, at least not for the baby... it's freedom only for the parents to decide whether or not a medically unnecessary and irreversible procedure be performed on their child.

Many argued (including myself) that the child should be allowed to decide for himself at an appropriate age. Some believe their religious tradition mandated that it be done within 5 days (or some other arbitrary number), and that these ancient traditions were somehow more important than the individual's rights to decide what happens to their own body.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#251934 Apr 15, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
good point and why would a mere human being hurt an onnipotent god's feelings? Makes no sense
Upon examining the behavior of the god of the bible, it is believed that god came from a severely dysfunctional family, and was possibly/probably abused himself. This god was in dire need of therapy for a number of issues... anger management not being the least of them.

“Dancing Lights”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#251935 Apr 15, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon examining the behavior of the god of the bible, it is believed that god came from a severely dysfunctional family, and was possibly/probably abused himself. This god was in dire need of therapy for a number of issues... anger management not being the least of them.
Agreed. "god" shouldn't model "himself" after a petty, vindictive human being
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Canada

#251936 Apr 15, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of circumcision takes place that has nothing to do with a religious tradition,
Rabbis and Imams use it for supposed religious purposes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr weapon X 318,258
News Trump reportedly joked that Pence wants to see ... 15 hr Evilgelicalling 2
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... Mon Martha 132
News Judge Refuses To Hear Case On Teenage Illegal I... Oct 14 tomin cali 5
News 'Big Pharma' and Alzheimer's (Sep '09) Oct 13 Health Stock failure 3
News Anti-abortion Rep. Tim Murphy plans to retire a... Oct 13 Xstain Fatwass Ce... 88
News Abortion: Forty years of the woman's right to c... (Nov '07) Oct 10 Pro Right To Choose 13
More from around the web