Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#247640 Feb 3, 2013
useless
unproductive

Paul is killer not god apostol
he never been with Jesus
killer of catholic Christians
EU formula
great killers
you can fly
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium%28III%2...

Since: Sep 09

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247641 Feb 3, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
"Well I for one have never seen an angel fly south for the winter."
The following also might set you on the right path!

:)
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

"omphaloskeptical" (related to contemplation of one's navel).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omphaloskepsis

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247642 Feb 3, 2013
truth wrote:
useless
unproductive
Paul is killer not god apostol
he never been with Jesus
killer of catholic Christians
EU formula
great killers
you can fly
What do you recommend for treatment???

Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#247643 Feb 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you recommend for treatment???
wEll,if you can train your tail,I sure can learn to use that eye.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247644 Feb 3, 2013
If utopia is nowhere, that must mean it's an illusion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Utopia. Nowhere (Gr. Ou, not; topos, a place).

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247645 Feb 3, 2013
Truthiness "act or quality of preferring concepts or facts one wishes to be true, rather than those known to be true," catch word popularized in this sense by U.S. comedian Stephen Colbert, declared by American Dialect Society to be "2005 Word of the Year."

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247646 Feb 3, 2013
I wonder how the Buddhists would like to reincarnate as a plant and have a human chewing on THEM for entertainment?

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Transmigration of Souls. An ancient belief concerning the transition of the soul after death to another body or substance, usually human or animal; also known as metempsychosis. BRAHMINS and Buddhists accept human descent into plants as well as animals, and the Buddha underwent 550 births in different forms. The ancient Egyptians held to a form of transmigration in which the soul could inhabit another form to allow temporary revisiting the earth.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247647 Feb 3, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>wEll,if you can train your tail,I sure can learn to use that eye.
ATTA BOY! You catch on REAL quick.

Between your third eye and my tail, we might go places yet that make people of the world green with envy!

Prince George, Canada

#247649 Feb 4, 2013
Muhammad was just an ordinary bloke who broke away from Judaism and Christianity to start his own cult of Islam.

But to create an illusion of their own value, those theologians had to write, and so as occurred in Christianity and all other religions, the theologians kept on writing more and more tales ... adding to the illusions.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Brewers Dictionary of Phrase and Fable.

Abdallah (ab dal a). The father of MOHAMMED. He was so beautiful that when he married Amina 200 virgins broke their hearts from disappointed love. He died before his son was born. See Washington Irving’s Life of Mahomet.

Prince George, Canada

#247650 Feb 4, 2013
Christian theologians wrote in the hopes that the followers would believe their illusions, and the theologians of Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhist, etc., all hoped for the same success in their "professions."

And it appears that a great portion of them succeeded.

My guess is, as did Thomas Aquinas who nearly lost his life for writing what offended the pope of the day ... the theologians knew how far in all directions to stretch the tales without losing their lives.

The theologians understood that ... it was all about the PLOT!

Prince George, Canada

#247651 Feb 4, 2013
What confused the people was that they didn't know what to believe. And with so much fear of suffering and death at every turn they wanted to hope for something better in a hereafter. In that regard ... nothing has changed. Suffering and fear are an every-day occurrence in the lives of most people of the world. And the theologians take every advantage as many of them live lives of great comfort at the expense of the fear-filled, hopeful ones supporting their lusts.

Prince George, Canada

#247652 Feb 4, 2013
Myth and "reality" often became one and the same ... as the fantasies placed in imaginations by theologians and other authors of fiction held minds in one "form" or another of perpetual bondage.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Abderus. A friend of HERCULES, who was devoured by the horses of DIOMEDES when keeping guard over them.

Prince George, Canada

#247653 Feb 4, 2013
They felt a need to adopt children in order to brainwash them into the same mindsets ... SO very important were their own beliefs to the themselves.
>>>>>>> >>>

Abelites (ab e litz), Abelians, or Abelonians. A Christian sect of the 4th century living in North Africa, mentioned by St. AUGUSTINE. They married but remained virgin, as they affirmed Abel did, since no children of his are mentioned in the SCRIPTURES. Children were adopted to maintain the sect.

Prince George, Canada

#247654 Feb 4, 2013
This teaching that we bring experiences from previous lives through reincarnation, is probably just more flamboyant nonsense.

If we were raised by dogs, we would know nothing but what the dogs taught us ... as was what occurred in the case of the wild (feral-child) Oxana, there would be no human input.

Prince George, Canada

#247655 Feb 4, 2013
Imagine the culture-shock of taking Oxana from her dog-family, which was all she had known, and placing her in a warehouse for mentally handicapped humans.

Except from human observation, she is not mentally handicapped, as to the dogs she would be normal.

From my perception humans did her an injustice ... so certain were they that they were rescuing her from harm's way.

Of course my perception could be wrong.

Only Oxana would know where she would rather spend the rest of her life, and she is unable to voice her opinion in human language, because in her formative years, all she learned to understand was the language of the dogs.

Prince George, Canada

#247656 Feb 4, 2013
The question always ought to be asked of the theologian ... "How did it come to be that YOU know the secrets that you claim ONLY the god knows?"

But of course if you asked such a question of a Muslim theologian, he might in his fury detach your head from your body, as so often happened in religions and still occurs in Islam to this day.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Abdals (ab dalz). The name given by Moslems to certain mysterious persons whose identity is known only to God and through whom the world is able to continue in existence. When one dies another is secretly appointed by God to fill the vacant place.

Prince George, Canada

#247657 Feb 4, 2013
Theologians of many Christian sects through history bragged of receiving messages from GOD, only to have their messages of supposed truth fade away as though the messages never existed.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Abecedarian.(a be si dar ian) A teacher or learner of the A B C or rudiments. Also an ANABAPTIST sect, the ZWIKAU PROPHETS, founded in 1520. Led by Nicholas Stork, a weaver, they relied on direct inspiration from God, rejecting all learning as a hindrance.

Prince George, Canada

#247658 Feb 4, 2013
Billy Graham for decades preached that people had to be Christian to go to heaven. He now believes and preaches that his first assessment was wrong, in that people don't have to be Christian to go to heaven.

It seems that Billy has not apologized to his followers for misleading them, and my guess is, he never will, as he still "rests" his hopes that Jesus is his savior.

I suggest that you be aware that theologians are only full of their own beliefs ... that those beliefs could, and often do change with the times, and that when you interpret words from any of those supposed holy books ... you are indeed playing the part of a theologian, that as did Billy Graham could guide others down a path that you later regret.

Prince George, Canada

#247659 Feb 4, 2013
Humor

MT. VERNON, TEXAS, WHOREHOUSE SUES LOCAL CHURCH OVER LIGHTNING STRIKE!

Diamond D's brothel began construction on an expansion of their building to increase their ever-growing business. In response, the local Baptist Church started a campaign to block the business from expanding -- with morning, afternoon, and evening prayer sessions at their church. Work on Diamond D's progressed right up until the week before the grand reopening when lightning struck the whorehouse and burned it to the ground!

After the cat-house was burned to the ground by the lightning strike, the church folks were rather smug in their outlook, bragging about "the power of prayer."

But late last week 'Big Jugs' Jill Diamond, the owner/madam, sued the church, the preacher and the entire congregation on the grounds that the church ... "was ultimately responsible for the demise of her building and her business -- either through direct or indirect divine actions or means."
In its reply to the court, the church vehemently and voraciously denied any and all responsibility or any connection to the building's demise.

The crusty old judge read through the plaintiff's complaint and the defendant's reply, and at the opening hearing he commented, "I don't know how the hell I'm going to decide this case, but it appears from the paperwork, that we now have a whorehouse owner who staunchly believes in the power of prayer, and an entire church congregation that thinks it's all bullshit!"

http://archive.thehumorlist.com/Site0/Txt/120...

Prince George, Canada

#247661 Feb 4, 2013
Humans weren't satisfied to use religion to praise themselves and vilify others. They had a need to also bring non-human animals into their stupidity.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Animals in symbolism

The lamb, the pelican, and the unicorn, are symbols of Christ.

The dragon, serpent, and swine symbolize Satan and his crew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr friv4school 305,848
Jessa Duggar Compares Abortion to the Holocaust... 3 hr Mychihuahuawillbite 2
I tried to protect my grandchildren from the vi... 10 hr godless by choice 1
Planned Parenthood blasts Ernst in new ad 14 hr liberals are heros 14
Priest Speaks Up For Planned Parenthood: 'Peopl... 15 hr cancer suxs 4
Decode pro-abortion talking points: Choicespeak... Mon Deborah 1
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Sep 27 cpeter1313 5,367

Abortion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE