Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216668 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#251575 Apr 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
What non-human animal on earth kills its own mate???
None of which I am aware.
A black widow spider not only kills her mate, but then eats him after mating ;)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#251576 Apr 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans are a food-source for other animals too.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
Each year, hundreds of deadly attacks are attributed to the Nile crocodile in sub-Saharan Africa. On New Guinea, Borneo and the Solomon Islands attacks by saltwater crocodiles often occur. The mugger crocodile is also very dangerous to humans, killing many people in India every year. The American crocodile, while generally considered to be less aggressive, does occasionally kill humans and a handful of fatalities are reported and confirmed every year in Central America and southern Mexico. The black caiman is also responsible for several recorded human fatalities every year within the Amazon basin and the surrounding regions. The American alligator is responsible for human fatalities, with most occurring in Florida.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodile_attack
That happens but last I heard the animals weren't raising people on ranches for food.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#251577 Apr 5, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>In a drowning situation, realistically, the average person is FIRST going to save the drowning victim most important to them. My dog is more important to me than some random person, regardless of whose kid they are, UNLESS IT'S MY OWN KID.
I think you'd find, realistically, that most people feel the same way - they're just not willing to tell you the truth about it.
I was.
If that makes me a bad person in your eyes, believe me: I couldn't possibly give less of a damn.
But that was a nice backpedal. I give it a 3.
It doesn't make you a good person.

I believe most people would save the child. I think you a minority.

“=”

Appleton WI

#251578 Apr 5, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
June, the book "Prayers for Bobby" was a true story of how religion (mostly quoted from his mother) drove him to suicide. It happens more than we realize. They feel abandoned by everyone, esp. God. This is a case where religion causes irreperable (sp?) damage.
It was also a fairly good (but very sad) movie starring Sigourney Weaver as Bobby's mother. It could have been better, but it's a true story that I'm glad was told.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1073510/
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#251579 Apr 5, 2013
There is no shortage of religious idiocy.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2270592982001/chri...
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251580 Apr 5, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
A black widow spider not only kills her mate, but then eats him after mating ;)
Yes. But only heretic-spiders commit those evils.

:)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#251581 Apr 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
From the book "Helter Skelter."
Gradually Linda became convinced that Charles Manson was Jesus Christ.
Susan admitted:“He represented a God to me that was so beautiful that I’d do anything for him.”
Too bad she didn't know and love the real Jesus. Her life would have been a lot different.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251582 Apr 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That happens but last I heard the animals weren't raising people on ranches for food.
Animals that eat humans have permission from your god. Isn't your god nice to share the meat both ways???

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251583 Apr 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that everyone who wrote anything was neccessarily inspired.
Obviously NOT! Just what YOU want to believe was inspired by "god," was really inspired by "god" ... RIGHT Ink???

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Post # 218642 Page # 9558

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you take the Bible so literally? We don't even know who wrote early scripture.

“=”

Appleton WI

#251584 Apr 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The real crime, is that because of her religious indoctrination, the mother probably believed that her preaching was going to save him from hell in a "hereafter."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
A grandmother shared her heart-breaking story on television. She wanted others to learn from what she believed was her mistake.
She told of her “previous” strict religious indoctrination, that if people were gay they would burn in hell in the hereafter.
When her grandson, whom she adored, came to her and told her he was gay, she was full of fear. She dragged him from one minister to another, who told him that if he did not change his ways, he would not be in heaven.
The grandson begged his grandmother over and over to not try to change him. He tried to convince her that he could not change who he was, but she was so filled with fear for his eternal soul, she paid him no heed.
He took his own life.
She was sobbing with emotion, and said, that if she had it to do over again … just as he was, she would have accepted him. She said she was SO sorry!
What a tough lesson for that poor woman.
In my opinion, religion that teaches such skewed doctrine belongs in the garbage can with the rest of the slime.
The story you tell about a grandmother was exactly what happened to Mary Griffith, Bobby's mother. She is now a GLBT advocate.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251585 Apr 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a young girl named Akiane who paints and writes poetry. I think she is inspired.
If she was a Muslim poet, would you still believe that Jehovah ... the one and only god had inspired her to write Christian poetry?

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#251586 Apr 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals that eat humans have permission from your god. Isn't your god nice to share the meat both ways???
Be careful when you walk in the jungle.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#251587 Apr 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine with me - I can't help what you think, but I think you're wrong.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251588 Apr 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that many might save the child before the dog, but not because they loved the child more than the dog, but rather because they would be condemned by others for choosing the dog over the child.

Peer pressure often rules supreme.

Dogs are often more lovable than many spoiled rotten children.

“=”

Appleton WI

#251589 Apr 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. But only heretic-spiders commit those evils.
And oddly enough, only the females kill and eat the males. The males must be saints ;)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#251590 Apr 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
In the years I have been on this forum, not even one Catholic has ever admitted to being molested in their Catholic churches.
They are so indoctrinated to protect the image of the church, they clam up comparible to frightened children.
What a shame that religion has such a hold over the minds of so many people.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
Post # 51924
Mary Hammond wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop running around making phony vows. You claim to be a catholic, and that means when you were confirmed you promised to die for the Pope and the Church at a moments notice.
That's because we weren't molested nor do we know of anyone.
I went to 8 years of Catholic school and never heard of one child be bothered.

Mary Hammond is an idiot and doesn't have a clue what anything means.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251591 Apr 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful when you walk in the jungle.
You first. Cannibals love the meat of long-pigs (humans).
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251592 Apr 5, 2013
These days I would rather have a dog, than to have another child to raise to adulthood.

Dogs expect very little compared to children.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251593 Apr 5, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
And oddly enough, only the females kill and eat the males. The males must be saints ;)
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251594 Apr 5, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
The story you tell about a grandmother was exactly what happened to Mary Griffith, Bobby's mother. She is now a GLBT advocate.
Good for her! She took her tragedy and turned it into something positive for other gay people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr weaponX 315,264
News CA Judge Places Stiff Contempt Fine On Pro-Life... Jul 21 cpeter1313 1
News National anti-abortion group aims to shut down ... Jul 20 Jael2 1
News Feminist icon Gloria Steinem adored, reviled in... Jul 20 Pam 12
News Feature: A New Front in the War Over Reproducti... Jul 18 cpeter1313 1
News Abortion-rights activist found in contempt over... Jul 17 cpeter1313 1
News Oregon approves measure requiring insurers to c... Jul 15 Laredo 157
More from around the web