Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219900 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Surrey, Canada

#248242 Feb 16, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I understand June.
It is YOU who wishes attention.
So if I dis your religion, it's because I want attention ... but if you praise your religion it's because you are a holy servant of a god???

Nice PLAY!!!

:)

Surrey, Canada

#248243 Feb 16, 2013
Theologians were the same type of game-players.

"I don't want attention" ... said they. I want you to give all the attention to 'God'... and the money to 'me.'"

How handy is THAT???

Surrey, Canada

#248244 Feb 16, 2013
"Follow ME," said the theologian. "I have the answers to what used to be mysteries. I am proud to admit that in my humble words lies the absolute truth and nothing but the truth.!"

Surrey, Canada

#248245 Feb 16, 2013
On the program "Taboo," a woman of the Christian faith also performs exorcisms, but she has a title with more class, that in turn attracts believers.

She calls it "deliverance," and both she and her husbands perform the "service" in groups in their own church, built especially for "helping others."

She and her husband are both ex-drug addicts and now live in a very comfortable home where it appears there is no shortage of money.

They are an example of how "deliverance" works for the benefit of "others."

Surrey, Canada

#248246 Feb 16, 2013
A therapist stated that if people believe they are possessed by evil and someone can persuade them that the evil is removed ... it's bound to help.

Belief is a powerful source of persuasion ... one way or another.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

From the book “Twisted Scriptures,” by Mary Alice Chrnalogar, published in 1997.

Driving Yourself Nuts

Under hypnosis, you can be convinced that a bee is on your nose. You can see it and feel it, even though it isn’t really there. This deception can be so powerful that, if you are told that the bee has stung, a reddening swelling may appear and you will feel pain. Similarly, if someone convinces you that God will give you a command for everything you do in life, even to the tiniest detail, you will imagine that you hear commands from God. That doesn’t mean that God is really directing you. It only means that your mind imagines it to be true.

Surrey, Canada

#248247 Feb 16, 2013
My guess is, the man who was certain that his family was cursed generations before, would never have been helped by a therapist. He would only trust those he believed were exorcists.

According to his new "testimony" he is healed of the family curse and can now go on with his life, being free and content.
Heddo

Mooresville, NC

#248248 Feb 16, 2013
Test

Surrey, Canada

#248249 Feb 16, 2013
“The Messiah IS Not Coming—and He’s Not Even Going to Call!”

ISREALI HIT TUNE IN 2001

Surrey, Canada

#248250 Feb 16, 2013
Heddo wrote:
Test
Now THAT is a profound statement! Forrest Gump would be proud of you.

Surrey, Canada

#248251 Feb 16, 2013
god is not GREAT … How Religion Poisons Everything … Christopher Hitchens.

After his death, Darwin too was posthumously insulted by fabrications from a hysterical Christian, who claimed that the great and honest and tormented investigator had been squinting at the Bible at the last. It took a little while to expose the pathetic fraud who had felt that this would be a noble thing to do.

Surrey, Canada

#248253 Feb 16, 2013
The Skookum cast is a plaster cast often claimed to be an imprint of the body of Bigfoot, although it is more typically regarded as that of an elk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skookum_cast

Surrey, Canada

#248254 Feb 16, 2013
Keep in mind the bullies known as the ku klux klan also re-lie on their bibles. They re-lied on their bibles as in the name of "god," they lynched innocent black men from the branches of trees.

Your bibles are nothing of which to be proud.

Not even close!

Surrey, Canada

#248255 Feb 16, 2013
The absolute wonder is, how so many people can see the horrors committed in the name of religion and still cling to those books as though they are holy.

THAT is amazing "in deed."

Surrey, Canada

#248256 Feb 16, 2013
What "earthly" reason would Jews that were faithful to Judaism have for putting Jesus (a faithful Jew) to death???

"NO reason whatsoever," is the answer.

The ex-Jew Catholics who actually WERE the traitors to Judaism, fabricated that myth, just as they fabricated the Christian religion to gain followers for their new cult.

If the Catholics had stayed in Judaism, they would have had to follow the rules of the rabbis ... but by starting Christianity, they could be dictators of new rules, rather than followers of old rules.

Surrey, Canada

#248257 Feb 16, 2013
Are you so blinded by the word salvation that you believe a Jew would work 24/7 in Catholic confessionals forgiving the supposed sins of the Catholic men while those same men were busy murdering Jews???

REALLY???

Even when I was under the spell of religion, I couldn't swallow that yarn as being based on truth.

Surrey, Canada

#248258 Feb 16, 2013
As all through the years I listened to the Christians using their bibles to bully homosexuals into submission, I felt an urge to take a baseball bat to a few of them in retaliation.

But the fact is, I valued my time out of prison more than I would my time IN prison.

There's nuthin holy about me.

Surrey, Canada

#248259 Feb 16, 2013
Actually I'd like to kick the ass of Fred Phelps and his daughter Shirlie around the block at least once before I die.

Maybe the god of heretics will grant me my wish and give me the needed strength to complete my mission before I die as a martyred heretic.

Even evil heretics are entitled to dream.

Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#248260 Feb 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Actually I'd like to kick the ass of Fred Phelps and his daughter Shirlie around the block at least once before I die.
Maybe the god of heretics will grant me my wish and give me the needed strength to complete my mission before I die as a martyred heretic.
Even evil heretics are entitled to dream.
Why don't you start small and work your way up?

Surrey, Canada

#248262 Feb 16, 2013
Fred Phelps took three years training at the Bob Jones university ... the same university that trained Billy Graham.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Billy Graham Hell-Bound False Prophet Says Fred Phelps

Surrey, Canada

#248263 Feb 16, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you start small and work your way up?
Shame on you ... doubting that "god" won't provide all the strength I need!

If you don't behave yourself, I'm going to hire the hit-man Fred Phelps to give you the business!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mandatory Waiting Periods Are Making Abortions ... 36 min wormwood 15
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 37 min cpeter1313 311,363
News S.C. Gov. Haley signs bill outlawing most abort... 54 min cpeter1313 160
News Planned Parenthood seeks repeal of abortion law... 10 hr Nu Wor Order 3
News Judge blocks Indiana genetic abnormality aborti... 17 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News New laws on abortion set to take effect around ... 23 hr Fundies R Mentall... 3
News How Ruth Bader Ginsburg just won the next abort... 23 hr Uber-Bro of the U... 2
More from around the web