Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments
208,921 - 208,940 of 219,873 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

"HELLOOOOOOOOO ... calling the god that loves everybody ... are you THERE???"

silence

:)

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

“There is no heaven; it's a fairy story.”

Stephen Hawking:

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Theology

There is a heaven, forever day by day
The upward longing of my soul doth tell me so
There is a hell, I’m quite as sure; for pray,
If there were not, where would my neighbors go?

Paul Lawrence Dunbar

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that everyone will go where they want. That is equal treatment.
Do you reckon that people WANTED to be burned at the stake as heretics and witches?

Is that YOUR idea of equal treatment?

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

I wonder ... if we were able to go to a different planet if we would safe from the judgment of the temper-mental "god?"

Religion is silly!

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

"be" safe

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

According to scientists, non-human animals existed on earth LONG before humans.

From my perception, humans mutated off of other forms of life, and are nothing special in the broad scheme of things.

Even the tiniest of cells mutate. That's nothing of which to brag.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

“Don’t give me any credit,” she told reporters at TV’s winter press tour.“I didn’t do anything to get to be 90. It just happened. I didn’t accomplish anything. It just came up on me.”

Betty White
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
According to scientists, non-human animals existed on earth LONG before humans.
From my perception, humans mutated off of other forms of life, and are nothing special in the broad scheme of things.
Even the tiniest of cells mutate. That's nothing of which to brag.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
“Don’t give me any credit,” she told reporters at TV’s winter press tour.“I didn’t do anything to get to be 90. It just happened. I didn’t accomplish anything. It just came up on me.”
Betty White
From YOUR perception,we should thank the perverisity of our lineage to spotted azzes apes.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

From my perspective, freedom is something to never take for granted.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

From the book “Women and Madness”… by Phyllis Chesler

Introduction

Margaret Isabel Wilson (1931) wrote that “Nature was her doctor.” Leaving the asylum helped Wilson. She wrote:

It took me months to get over the effects of my incarceration … Through companionship, my appetite came back; I could sleep in peace, and there was nobody to annoy me. There were no maniacal shrieks to make me shudder; no attendants to yell out orders; no nurses to give me arsenic and physics; no doctors to terrify me … the things[I] sorely missed while institutionalized:(1) liberty; (2)my vote; (3) privacy; (4) normal companionship; (5) personal letters and uncensored answers; (6) useful occupation; (7) play; (8) contacts with intelligent minds; (9) pictures, scenery, books, good conversation; (10) appetizing food.

I agree with them all.

Thus freedom and justice does wonders for one’s mental health.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>From YOUR perception,we should thank the perverisity of our lineage to spotted azzes apes.
I suggest you don't blame apes for humans being perverse. From my perspective we created perversity, and we OWN it.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you don't blame apes for humans being perverse. From my perspective we created perversity, and we OWN it.
I know from my perspective,I'm getting chest pains and a bad headache,been creeping up on me the last few days.
Do you think it's the stess of topix catching up with me?

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>I know from my perspective,I'm getting chest pains and a bad headache,been creeping up on me the last few days.
Do you think it's the stess of topix catching up with me?
Jumper, I hope you're NOT serious about feeling those things.(Lost an old friend 2 days ago and I guess I'm a bit touchy.)

I hope you feel GREAT!
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumper, I hope you're NOT serious about feeling those things.(Lost an old friend 2 days ago and I guess I'm a bit touchy.)
I hope you feel GREAT!
I guess it's one of those things that comes with age.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it's one of those things that comes with age.
You mean you're really having chest pains? Or did you mean I'm so old I SHOULD be losing my friends?

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think it's the stess of topix catching up with me?
Definitely!

If you ask a silly question ... be prepared for a silly answer.

That's why religion is so silly. People ask questions and expect answers to come back from some invisible mysterious source.

Been there ... done that!

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

When people figure that some wonderful mysterious "guiding" source is available to hand out wisdom ... that attitude leaves thought vulnerable to scam artists galore.

Quacks referring to themselves as theologians, ministers, priests, Imams, rabbis, psychics, etc., suck money and devotion out of people that are weakened by such ideas.

Observe the giggling dalai lama and how many devotees he has world-wide. He offers ideas such as ... if science upgrades religion, it is best to change the religious thought to go with science.

If you are needy ... the quacks are waiting for you, your money and your devotion.

Many of these smooth-talkers have become very wealthy, selling books, paraphernalia and setting up speaking and teaching engagements for needy, mentally greedy humans ... desperate for "answers" to what "remains" mysteries.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

If you think that the bible in the motel or hotel was free ... you are wrong.

That was how they got you into the church.

If you think that those meals they serve to the poor are free, you are wrong.

The meals heal your body, while the religious-sermons captivate your thoughts.

You may overcome your alcohol, or drug addiction ... but you will then be addicted to religion.

And that was their AIM!

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

The dalai lama appears to be a humble man. He was trained that way from childhood.

On one hand, he was taught that he is the incarnation of a previous dalai lama, who was enlightened to know what others simply don't know.

And on the other hand, he was taught to show humility and handle his vast wisdom with dignity.

Never be fooled that he is humble. He is indeed an arrogant man.

He takes well to the title "His Holiness!"

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Where there is religion, there is arrogance in its midst.

From my perspective, the height of arrogance can't be done up in a more "telling" package and wrapped with a ribbon of stupidity than occurred in the following.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

The Use and Misuse of Language … edited by S. I. Hayakawa.

General semanticists know it is hard to make the average person realize that he brings meaning to the word, that the word does not contain any meaning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••