Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217509 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Lucky Color Yellow

New Braintree, MA

#247124 Jan 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should run the government and show them how it's done!
:)
Believe it or not June I'd like too but I believe it's a bit too late so I will enjoy watching it implode and hopefully be around to contribute and pick up the pieces of what's left after all is said and done.
It starts by ending the fed. Plain and simple. Another 4 months of debt ceiling June. Then what? LOL.
Lucky Color Pink

New Braintree, MA

#247125 Jan 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Natural law??? Would that just happen to be a law of which you approve?
The Indians do so why shouldn't we?
Lucky Color Blue

New Braintree, MA

#247126 Jan 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Peaches and her many sock-puppets are preaching how to have a perfect world.
So now you're telling me you're the peaches freak over on the cafe board?
Oh that's nice June, real nice.....
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#247127 Jan 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Peaches and her many sock-puppets are preaching how to have a perfect world.
What is a perfect world in your view June?

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247128 Jan 24, 2013
Lucky Color Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're telling me you're the peaches freak over on the cafe board?
Oh that's nice June, real nice.....
You post with the same nonsense as does Peaches.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247129 Jan 24, 2013
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>What is a perfect world in your view June?
Striving for an illusive-perfection was and is the cause of religious persecution.

Humans are self-centered animals, and I suggest that we learn to accept that issue, and work with to the best of our abilities.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247130 Jan 24, 2013
You wouldn’t worry so much about what people thought of you, if you knew how seldom they did.

Dr. Phil’s father.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247131 Jan 24, 2013
The use of bone as fertilizer dates from Biblical times, since in those days it was known that the best place to plant a vineyard was where there had been a great battle.

http://eap.mcgill.ca/MagRack/SF/Spring%2088%2...

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247132 Jan 24, 2013
From the book,“Confessions of a Surgeon,” George B. Mair, comes the following.

A new admission to that same ward refused a life saving transfusion “unless it was German blood.” Since that was not possible on several counts, he was allowed to die.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247133 Jan 24, 2013
The individual who submits through conditioned belief is not aware of his submission; proceeding as it does from belief, it seems normal and right.

People bent their will to that of the church out of belief.

John Kenneth Calbraith.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247134 Jan 24, 2013
What I have written is truth as I saw it, but the truth as I saw it, of course doesn’t have much to do with the truth. It’s as if I have fitted parts of a picture puzzle and then overturned it and threw out some pieces.

Lillian Hellman

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247135 Jan 24, 2013
It is better to debate a question without answering it, than to settle a question without debating it.

Joseph Joubert (1754-1824).

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#247136 Jan 24, 2013
Lucky Color Orange wrote:
One need no religion to know what is wrong or defective June. How two men compared to a man and a woman being equal is beyond me June. Providing special rights for such dirty dangerous wear does indeed indicate a society in deep moral decline. Maybe the Aryan Nations were right after all June.
God/nature made some people that way and just because your church doesn't understand why means it doesn't know God's reasons for everything. Don't question what God has made. Just accept it WITHOUT anger or hatred. Listen to God not your manmade church.

Kitwanga, Canada

#247137 Jan 25, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
God/nature made some people that way and just because your church doesn't understand why means it doesn't know God's reasons for everything. Don't question what God has made. Just accept it WITHOUT anger or hatred. Listen to God not your manmade church.
As you know from my posts I don't believe in the existence of any gods or goddesses, as I believe they were all created by human fantasy that amounts to fiction.

From my perspective there has to be a better explanation than religion, and almost any explanation "would" be better than religion.

Kitwanga, Canada

#247138 Jan 25, 2013
What a cunning move on the part of the republican to force women to carry their fetuses.

He probably is certain that "god" will give him brownie points when he arrives in heaven.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

New Mexico bill seeks to criminalize abortion after rape or incest because it constitutes ‘tampering with evidence’

A Republican state representative in New Mexico introduced a law on Wednesday that if successful, would require victims of rape and incest to carry their fetuses to term for the sake of preserving criminal evidence.

“Tampering with evidence shall include procuring or facilitating an abortion, or compelling or coercing another to obtain an abortion, of a fetus that is the result of criminal sexual penetration or incest with the intent to destroy evidence of the crime,” the bill reads.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/01/24/new-m...

Kitwanga, Canada

#247139 Jan 25, 2013
Maybe the pope and these protestors should be forced to be impregnated and carry all the fetuses to term. The pope of course, being a man could be allowed a caesarian birth.

I wonder how they would like THAT put upon THEM?
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Pope sends support to abortion protesters in Washington

Buses are shuttling in anti-abortion protesters from all over the country for the annual March for Life. Organizers predict many of them will be young people rallied by church groups and social media.

Pope Benedict sent them his encouragement by way his personal Twitter account,@pontifex : "I join all those marching for life from afar, and pray that political leaders will protect the unborn and promote a culture of life," he posted early Friday morning.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Kitwanga, Canada

#247140 Jan 25, 2013
cesarean

Kitwanga, Canada

#247141 Jan 25, 2013
I wonder how many of the women in these pro-life rallies have used the clinics for their own abortions?

My guess is, more than a few.

Hypocrites abound!!!

However, they do look flashy and important carrying those placards.

Kitwanga, Canada

#247142 Jan 25, 2013
I remember reading about a women who was protesting at an abortion clinic, while her daughter admitted to having an abortion in another clinic on the same day ... unknown of course to her mother.

Many times on this thread women against legal abortion bragged about how their daughters would NEVER have an abortion.

Fools!!!

The daughters simply wouldn't tell their mothers.

Kitwanga, Canada

#247143 Jan 25, 2013
Don't ever kid yourself ... these church people WANT you to feel guilty about having abortions.

It's all about them ... NOT you.

They are certain they are serving a god, as they perceive god's feelings are hurt by abortion.

After all, the religious-ones perceive that women are expected to receive the gift from the imaginary god of his presents (presence) in their wombs.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Post Abortion Healing

Project Rachel

Project Rachel is a ministry of reconciliation and healing for people of all ages who are suffering distress from a past abortion experience.

Project Rachel was launched throughout southern Alberta in November 1998. It’s operating budget is primarily generated through fundraising and donations.

Professional counselling is offered to women, men, and family members who are looking for support while grieving the loss of their unborn child.

http://www.calgarydiocese.ca/life-a-family-re...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 6 hr zef 6,098
News Congressional panel recommends charges against ... 7 hr Philosophic 5
News BREAKING. House Accelerates Investigation Of Pl... 7 hr Yeah 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Thu 3 Cats 312,661
News Q Poll: Americans Disagree With Trump On Aborti... Nov 27 De Plorable 8
News Q poll: What Trump should - and shouldn't - do Nov 25 tomin cali 1
News Political Blotter: Feinstein says 'toxic rhetor... (Oct '15) Nov 25 Put them in neutral 6
More from around the web