Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217509 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#245540 Dec 27, 2012
Hehe
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#245541 Dec 27, 2012
Sounds like your mixing your xanax with alcohol. Bad combination I say. It turns people violent.

“Dancing Lights”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#245542 Dec 28, 2012
Aviela wrote:
Sounds like your mixing your xanax with alcohol. Bad combination I say. It turns people violent.
Looks like you display every symptom and it turns people violent

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/churchandmin... .

A religious spirit views God as a cold, harsh, distant taskmaster rather than an approachable, loving Father. When we base our relationship with God on our ability to perform spiritual duties, we deny the power of grace. God does not love us because we pray, read our Bibles, attend church or witness, yet millions of Christians think God is mad if they don’t perform these and other duties perfectly. As a result they struggle to find true intimacy with Jesus.

2.A religious spirit places emphasis on doing outward things to show others that God accepts him. We deceive ourselves into believing that we can win God’s approval through a religious dress code, certain spiritual disciplines, particular music styles or even doctrinal positions.

3.A religious spirit develops traditions and formulas to accomplish spiritual goals. We trust in our liturgies, denominational policies or man-made programs to obtain results that only God alone can give.

4.A religious spirit becomes joyless, cynical and hypercritical. This can turn a home or a church completely sour. Then, whenever genuine joy and love are expressed, this becomes a threat to those who have lost the simplicity of true faith.

5.A religious spirit becomes prideful and isolated, thinking that his righteousness is special and that he cannot associate with other believers who have different standards. Churches that allow these attitudes become elitist—and dangerously vulnerable to deception or cult-like practices.

6.A religious spirit develops a harsh, judgmental attitude toward sinners, yet those who ingest this poison typically struggle with sinful habits that they cannot admit to anyone else. Religious people rarely interact with nonbelievers because they don’t want their own superior morals to be tainted by them.

7.A religious spirit rejects progressive revelation and refuses to embrace change. This is why many churches become irrelevant to society. They become so focused on what God did 50 years ago that they become stuck in a time warp—and cannot move forward when the Holy Spirit begins to speak in new ways. When religious groups refuse to shift with God’s new directives, they become “old wineskins” and God must find more flexible vessels that are willing to implement His changes.

8.A religious spirit persecutes those who disagree with his self-righteous views and becomes angry whenever the message of grace threatens to undermine his religiosity. An angry religious person will use gossip and slander to assassinate other peoples’ character and may even use violence to prove his point. Jesus, in fact, warned His disciples:“There will even come a time when anyone who kills you will think he’s doing God a favor”(John 16:2, The Message).

If the poison of religion has seeped into your life, ask Him today to pour a fresh understanding of His grace into your barren spirit.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#245543 Dec 28, 2012
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> There is nothing holy about anal sex. That is my personal opinion. Its animalist desires of the flesh. No self control. Pure lust to the highest degree. Disgusting and gross.
Don't engage me in anymore homosexual conversations. I'm done with this topic
Straight couples have anal and oral sex too, you know.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#245544 Dec 28, 2012
Aviela wrote:
You are a carrier of poop. That poop is in your body. Does that make YOU filthy, or does it make you simply a mortal human???

It was men with the mentality that they were above being mortal that taught you bodily functions are "filthy." To me bodily functions are normal, and my body is not sinful or holy. It simply is what gets me through each day.

I prefer to not have anal sex, but if others are at ease with it, and it's consensual, I'm not offended by that activity.

I am offended by people who use words in supposed holy books to look down on others as sinners and as carriers of evil, while they perceive themselves as containers of holy bliss.

Your religion has taught you to be a snob ... in more ways than one!

Quesnel, Canada

#245545 Dec 28, 2012
A prostitute was once asked by a person with a self-righteous attitude if she had ever read the bible.

She replied that she had tried it once, and she never tried it again. Her explanation for not wanting to read it again was that she found such filthy stories in the book, that she thought the book was totally disgusting.

For a change, instead of someone being put down by the bible, she had the self worth to put herself up, and the bible down, where (in my opinion) it belonged.

I believe a book should never be perceived as having more value than a person.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#245546 Dec 28, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If the bible "fit together" why did the theolgians order their followers century after century defending the dogmas in their own DIVISIVE cults that they ALL proclaimed was TRUTH???
WHY???
But they weren't of true christian origin.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#245547 Dec 28, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight couples have anal and oral sex too, you know.
Yes, the filthy girls who like playing with the bad boys often instead of trying to get married, I see what you mean.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#245548 Dec 28, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words you are unsure about your faith? Then you do not know God.
I'm just trying to say that she could be right and their is no God but for all the reasons I mentioned I have seen and felt God around me.

It could be an illusion but that is not what I believe.
My faith is solid but she has a right to believe what she wants.

Quesnel, Canada

#245549 Dec 28, 2012
The womens' ovum was not perceived as HOLY. It was only the sperm that according to the male theologians was "such a shame" to be spilled other than for procreating "themselves."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

From the book, Eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven … Uta Ranke-Heinemann

The notion of birth control as equivalent to murder—not shared, though, by all theologians—was confirmed in 1677 by the discovery of mobile spermatozoa in the ejaculate. The “potential person” that Thomas spoke of had now been graphically demonstrated in human semen. In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries many writers compared the husband with a sower who casts his seed into the furrow, and saw him as placing a little person inside his wife. Contraception was thus brought still closer to murder than it had already been.

Quesnel, Canada

#245550 Dec 28, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But they weren't of true christian origin.
All those who refer to themselves as Christian, believe they are the ONLY true Christians.

In arrogance there is no humility.

Quesnel, Canada

#245551 Dec 28, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just trying to say that she could be right and their is no God but for all the reasons I mentioned I have seen and felt God around me.
Having been under the spell of religion, I understand that you are certain you see GOD around you and in you, etc.

But do you give equal rations of the god to those you perceive as EVIL???

You can't play it both ways.

Your religion NEEDS to see evil in others, in order to see holiness in the selves that belong to your own specific cult.

It's not by chance you believe that many souls will not be with "god" ... but you WILL be with "god."

Your teaching is based on imbalance and utter arrogance!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#245552 Dec 28, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
All those who refer to themselves as Christian, believe they are the ONLY true Christians.
In arrogance there is no humility.
The bible warns of heretics and imposters.

Quesnel, Canada

#245553 Dec 28, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion is based on the idea that some are saved, but most are lost.

The saved ones are in your group. The lost ones are NOT in your group.

If you can't see the injustice in the belief itself, then you don't want to see.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#245554 Dec 28, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the filthy girls who like playing with the bad boys often instead of trying to get married, I see what you mean.
How typically dishonest of you. No, that's not what I meant. Married couples ALSO have anal and oral sex.

When you asked me if I was a prude, you were apparently just projecting, huh?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#245555 Dec 28, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
How typically dishonest of you. No, that's not what I meant. Married couples ALSO have anal and oral sex.
Oral sex maybe, anal sex, absolutely NO! Married sexual slave couples and sexual submissives and dominants may practice anal sex.

Quesnel, Canada

#245556 Dec 28, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible warns of heretics and imposters.
The words were written by arrogant men that perceived themselves as the holy ones and others as evil.

And you have caught the same blight by reading the words.

Why is it that you don't perceive that YOU are evil???

If you ask that question, you will see that you want to take the best for you, and put the nasty stuff on others.

“Dancing Lights”

Location hidden

#245557 Dec 28, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oral sex maybe, anal sex, absolutely NO! Married sexual slave couples and sexual submissives and dominants may practice anal sex.
Wow! You have a lot of sexual experience I see. For the greater good though I'm sure. By the way, married couples practice ALL kinds of sex. You just need to peek in more windows to make sure;-)

“Dancing Lights”

Location hidden

#245558 Dec 28, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
AND it's no one's business but their own. I do wish these people would get lives and stop living vicariously through others:-)

Quesnel, Canada

#245559 Dec 28, 2012
Theologians were the ones that were certain they knew the truth. The theologians instructed kings and queens and emperors and popes throughout history that war was God's will.

If you can't see the conflict in that issue, you don't want to see!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lexington abortion clinic is closing 1 hr Maya 12
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Safety Dance 313,231
News Half a million women marching for hypocrisy 7 hr IDONTKNOW 2
News Women's March on Washington mimicked across the... 14 hr Tired of Insurance 4
News Palin's feminism raises questions (Sep '08) Sat The Worlds Bigges... 20
News Millennial women opposed to Trump take to stree... Jan 20 Rainbow Kid 1
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Jan 18 T-BOS 6,099
More from around the web