GOP Senate Womb Control Candidates Are Plentiful - at Least 15 Oppose Abortion for Rape Victims

Oct 26, 2012 Full story: Fire Dog Lake 6

Richard Mourdock and Todd Akin are not alone. At least 15 U.S. Senate candidates think the state should have control over a woman's private health concerns with her doctor about her body, family planning and the right to determine whether she must bear her rapist's baby.

Full Story

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#1 Oct 27, 2012
The picture says it all!

According to republicans the guy in the picture is delivering a gift from god!!
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#3 Oct 27, 2012
All human pregnancies are human beings... separate and unique souls. Killing them is saying you have the right to overrule the gift of life, which is precious. Compounding one crime with another is not an answer to finding peace and overcoming the victimhood someone else has caused. It is better to strive for real, strong character development in one's life, but killing another human being is throwing an irreversible blockage in that process.

Minneapolis

#4 Oct 27, 2012
3OHA wrote:
All human pregnancies are human beings... separate and unique souls. Killing them is saying you have the right to overrule the gift of life, which is precious. Compounding one crime with another is not an answer to finding peace and overcoming the victimhood someone else has caused. It is better to strive for real, strong character development in one's life, but killing another human being is throwing an irreversible blockage in that process.
All human pregnancies are carried medically/physically by women who are separate and unique souls, not life support systems or transportation vessels for an insane male imaginary god. Get over it.

Compounding one crime into another would be forcing a woman/girl to medically/physically carry the result of a crime committed against her, she is stripped of her will two times.

Apparently to you strong character development involves forcing women to perform according to YOUR will and the will of a rapist.

How could you possibly consider rape a crime when according to you he is delivering a "gift" from god?

You are insane.
Ocean56

AOL

#5 Oct 27, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
All human pregnancies are carried medically/physically by women who are separate and unique souls, not life support systems or transportation vessels for an insane male imaginary god. Get over it.
Compounding one crime into another would be forcing a woman/girl to medically/physically carry the result of a crime committed against her, she is stripped of her will two times.
Apparently to you strong character development involves forcing women to perform according to YOUR will and the will of a rapist.
How could you possibly consider rape a crime when according to you he is delivering a "gift" from god?
You are insane.
I totally agree, Morgana. But as we all know, these religionist kooks, Mourdock included, obviously couldn't care less about women/girls. As far as they are concerned, girls and women are disposable.

Minneapolis

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree, Morgana. But as we all know, these religionist kooks, Mourdock included, obviously couldn't care less about women/girls. As far as they are concerned, girls and women are disposable.
They cannot possibly respect women. They certainly do not respect her reproduction capabilities when they "expect" her to reproduce against her will.

For the religious nutcases it is problematic to espouse free will as god given but maintain that god is the "producer" of pregnancies and women are bound to the "role" of gods transportation system. It is insane logic. But in their defense I believe their religious view of this is metaphoric for male=god.
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#7 Oct 27, 2012
I truly hope American women can find a way to stand up to this complete insanity from the Right.
I don't know what else to say about it. These guys are just completely nutz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min feces for jesus 306,983
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 24 min feces for jesus 219,634
Jim Bob Duggar Says Petition To Cancel '19 Kids... 2 hr Lawrence 13
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 7 hr feces for jesus 5,509
Woman Conceived in Rape Condemns Obamacare's Ra... 7 hr feces for jesus 31
The resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, Spir... 19 hr pcloadletter 59
9 reasons why 2014 was a great year for pro-life Fri Deborah 1
More from around the web