Planned Parenthood shocks Fla. House,...

Planned Parenthood shocks Fla. House, argues for post-birth abortion

There are 2 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Mar 30, 2013, titled Planned Parenthood shocks Fla. House, argues for post-birth abortion. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

Jose Oliva: "I think that at that point the patient would be the child struggling on the table, wouldn't you agree?" Photo credit MyFloridaHouse.gov A Planned Parenthood representative shocked Florida House members when she testified at a committee hearing that she advocated post-birth abortion .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 30, 2013
How sick is this?
Demystifying liberal myth

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Susanm wrote:
How sick is this?
"...Rep. Jose Oliva pressed [Planned Parenthood spokeswoman Alisa] Snow further when she repeated that the decision “should be between the patient and the health care provider,” asking:“I think that at that point, the patient would be the child struggling on the table. Wouldn’t you agree?”

“That’s a very good question. I really don’t know how to answer that,” Snow said.“I would be glad to have some more conversations with you about this.”

Abortionspeak translation: "We at Planned Parenthood don't ever want to lose a dollar from an incomplete abortion; that blood money is a big part of our bottom line. But I can't give you a straight answer to your question because that answer would reveal the fact that no one in this organization has a functioning conscience."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Planned Parenthood sues Indiana for abortion law 44 min Three Days 20
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 51 min Three Days 311,036
News Alabama Passes Bill To Treat Abortion Clinics L... 4 hr cpeter1313 1
News FDA Misleadingly Relaxes Guidelines for Dangero... 4 hr cpeter1313 1
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 19 hr ZEF 5,990
News Planned Parenthood Video Refuels GOP's Abortion... (Jul '15) Tue private guy 99
News Doctor uses drone to send termination pills to ... May 1 cpeter1313 1
More from around the web