Priests to Pelosi: condemn abortion o...

Priests to Pelosi: condemn abortion or leave the Church

There are 9 comments on the Free Republic story from Jun 21, 2013, titled Priests to Pelosi: condemn abortion or leave the Church. In it, Free Republic reports that:

A pro-life group called on California Democrat Rep. Nancy Pelosi to 'exercise your duties as a public servant and a Catholic, or have the honesty to formally renounce them,' in a widely-circulated open letter Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Michael

Canada

#1 Jun 21, 2013
More Hipocricy from the church leaders.

More catholic women have abortions than protestant women.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Catholic/2001...

If all the sexually abusive clergy over the centuries, and all the rest of the clergy who knew about the abusive clergy who did nothing to stop it!, had condemend those actions, for sure thousands of children would have never been raped.

Dan

Omaha, NE

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Michael wrote:
More Hipocricy from the church leaders.
More catholic women have abortions than protestant women.
http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Catholic/2001...
If all the sexually abusive clergy over the centuries, and all the rest of the clergy who knew about the abusive clergy who did nothing to stop it!, had condemend those actions, for sure thousands of children would have never been raped.
LOL.

The sex scandal plays into this?

Using the "Catholic Godwin's Law" as a lead-off means you really don't have a point in service here.
Kathleen Paralusz

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Richard Montgomery, Kathleen Paralusz and Brad Jacobson are fake downrating the posts nonstop to get their downrating counts high. Don't you guys have anything better to do with your time? Get a life sickos!
Jackie Smith

South Windsor, CT

#4 Jun 21, 2013
OMG. Bring on the Inquisition.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
The sex scandal plays into this?
Using the "Catholic Godwin's Law" as a lead-off means you really don't have a point in service here.
Yeah....and Pedophiles for Life have lots of points....in their celibate pants.

Not a big fan of Pelosi but I would be if she would simply tell this big mouth priest Frank to GFHimself and perhaps that would keep him off the little boys.

I am ALL for those who do not follow religious doctrine (like BC) dropping from the roles and taking their money with them. THAT would be the BEST lesson and the DEMISE of the RCC patriarchy.
Dan

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jun 24, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....and Pedophiles for Life have lots of points....in their celibate pants.
Not a big fan of Pelosi but I would be if she would simply tell this big mouth priest Frank to GFHimself and perhaps that would keep him off the little boys.
I am ALL for those who do not follow religious doctrine (like BC) dropping from the roles and taking their money with them. THAT would be the BEST lesson and the DEMISE of the RCC patriarchy.
She doesn't have the nerve to say something like that.
Demystifying liberal myth

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jun 24, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't have the nerve to say something like that.
Pelosi's a cafeteria Catholic, rejecting any foundational Church teaching she subjectively deigns not to accept.

Let the Church dump her and tell her she's free to start her own Faux Catholics for Unrestricted Abortion, in which she can appoint herself the high priestess of infant sacrifice.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#8 Jun 24, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't have the nerve to say something like that.
I think you are right...mark it on the calendar.

She would gain my respect if she would.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#9 Jun 24, 2013
Demystifying liberal myth wrote:
<quoted text>
Pelosi's a cafeteria Catholic, rejecting any foundational Church teaching she subjectively deigns not to accept.
Let the Church dump her and tell her she's free to start her own Faux Catholics for Unrestricted Abortion, in which she can appoint herself the high priestess of infant sacrifice.
The CC is a male hierarchy with a nice large sign that says "No Women Need Apply", she should drop from that insane institution based on that alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge blocks Texas cutting Medicaid to Planned ... 28 min ffj 30
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr ThomasA 313,383
News Norma McCorvey dead at 69; anonymous 'Jane Roe'... Thu ThomasA 11
News Coretta Scott King Praised Racist and Elitist F... Thu Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
News Protesters march statewide for and against fede... Thu Faith 9
News Anti-choice forces are relentless. Like it or n... (Feb '12) Feb 21 el chapo Gorka 1,149
News APNewsBreak: Utaha s anesthesia abortion law un... Feb 20 Hostis Publicus 2
More from around the web