Attempt to ease India concerns over S...

Attempt to ease India concerns over Savita's death

There are 3 comments on the RTE.ie story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Attempt to ease India concerns over Savita's death. In it, RTE.ie reports that:

Ireland's ambassador to India is attempting to ease concerns in the country over the death of a woman who was refused an abortion as she miscarried.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RTE.ie.

“Rigidly Against Rigidity”

Since: Apr 11

Somewhere in our Universe

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Great, so now both fetus and mother are dead?

LOL. I thought they could abort a fetus in Ireland if the mothers life is in danger, Or am I wrong?

If so, why did the doc not abort? Was it a judgment call gone wrong, and now picked up by the Anti pro life people.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2012
I am pained at Savita's death. How could you let a person die. Horrible on the part of catholic Christian IRELAND. I am shocked and could never expect that from the people of Ireland. I can't just believe it. I am shocked. May god give her soul peace. Ireland will have to pay it for Savota's untimely death. May the responsible people go to Hell.

“Rigidly Against Rigidity”

Since: Apr 11

Somewhere in our Universe

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
I am pained at Savita's death. How could you let a person die. Horrible on the part of catholic Christian IRELAND. I am shocked and could never expect that from the people of Ireland. I can't just believe it. I am shocked. May god give her soul peace. Ireland will have to pay it for Savota's untimely death. May the responsible people go to Hell.
Pipe down. Some one very close to me is also named Savita. But its not the 'PEOPLE OF IRELAND' that have killed her. If anything there are a lot more people in UK and Ireland who have been much saddened by this indecent. It was all over the news.

And some people I suspect (maybe the anti pro life, ie pro abortion people) want to use this sad death to hammer the other side. They have been debating abortion for many hundreds of years now. I don't expect the rigid catholic god believers will be able to change anytime soon to suit the modern rational minds there or here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Truth is might 314,346
News Oklahoma House Declares Abortion 'Murder' Tue bohart 7
Abortition Pros & Cons - What do you think Tue Uncle Joe 2
News Woman had 15 abortions over 17 years (Oct '09) Tue Uncle Joe 3
News Feminist icon Gloria Steinem adored, reviled in... May 22 They cannot kill ... 8
News Abortion clinic case summons a separate issue :... (Apr '07) May 22 silly rabbit 161
News Planned Parenthood to close 4 Iowa clinics afte... May 21 Lawrence Wolf 29
More from around the web