Barbaric abortion practices are more widespread than admitted

Full story: Examiner.com 36
Gosnell's house of horrors in Philadelphia is merely one example of abortion clinics practicing the tactic of killing babies that survive abortions.. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#1 Nov 21, 2013
More right wing anti choice asshattery! cbn is hardly a credible source!

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 21, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
More right wing anti choice asshattery! cbn is hardly a credible source!
Why does it have to be right wing? Ever hear of being moral and not killing human beings in the womb or outside the womb? For some of us it's totally a deep seated moral, humane issue.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#3 Nov 22, 2013
"kaylayossi"
For some of us it's totally a deep seated moral, humane issue.

bullshit,its morons that want to inflict punishment on women for having sex,delusional do gooders who need to keep noses out of other peoples business.

Location hidden

#4 Nov 22, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"kaylayossi"
bullshit,its morons that want to inflict punishment on women for having sex,delusional do gooders who need to keep noses out of other peoples business.
Oh godless, you're so clueless, lol...you wouldn't know morality if it smacked you in the face. Poor you...

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#5 Nov 23, 2013
"kaylayossi"
Oh godless, you're so clueless, lol...you wouldn't know morality if it smacked you in the face. Poor you...

clueless? why? because i'm not a delusional follower of the plm? does being a pro lifer make you moral? I doubt it very much.i'll be over here on the correct side,the side of choice.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 23, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"kaylayossi"
clueless? why? because i'm not a delusional follower of the plm? does being a pro lifer make you moral? I doubt it very much.i'll be over here on the correct side,the side of choice.
Well, I think you should stay on the wrong side, you have no morals if you insist on killing human beings...it's your problem.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#7 Nov 24, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"kaylayossi"
This thread is about late term abortions and I wonder if it bothers you at all that a preborn baby might suffer a painful death in order that her mother might finish school or find another boyfriend?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8 Nov 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about late term abortions and I wonder if it bothers you at all that a preborn baby might suffer a painful death in order that her mother might finish school or find another boyfriend?
Show us where any woman has said they had an abortion to "find another boyfriend".

Does it bother you to lie so much? Because unlike the fantasy of a fetus feeling pain, your lies are a reality.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#9 Nov 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us where any woman has said they had an abortion to "find another boyfriend".
Does it bother you to lie so much? Because unlike the fantasy of a fetus feeling pain, your lies are a reality.
Since Susan Smith killed her children because another man didn't want kids it does seem to be a reason to get rid of kids. If she would do it so would others. Are you so reluctant to see that. Not every baby is aborted because it is deformed or a product of rape or incest. Some poor babies are just in the way of mom's plans.

I guess your answer is that the fetus doesn't feel pain when it is ripped to pieces. Good to know. You always have all the answers.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#10 Nov 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
"Since Susan Smith killed her children because another man didn't want kids it does seem to be a reason to get rid of kids. If she would do it so would others. Are you so reluctant to see that."

I'm not the least bit reluctant to see that you are speculating without any basis, and are trying to pass off your fantasies as fact.

"Not every baby is aborted because it is deformed or a product of rape or incest. Some poor babies are just in the way of mom's plans."

No "babies" are aborted, and your fantasies about women aborting to "find a new boyfriend" are just that, fantasies.

By the way, I never said, or implied that all abortions occur for those reasons. YOU are the one who seems to think in black/white extremes, not I.

"I guess your answer is that the fetus doesn't feel pain when it is ripped to pieces."

I gave my answer. An embryo/fetus doesn't feel pain. I know this. Why would something I know doesn't happen bother me?

"Good to know."

Yes, it's always good to know something.

"You always have all the answers."

No, June, I don't, and never implied I do. But what I know, I know, and I won't pretend otherwise just because my knowledge bothers YOU. June.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#11 Nov 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Since Susan Smith killed her children because another man didn't want kids it does seem to be a reason to get rid of kids. If she would do it so would others. Are you so reluctant to see that."
I'm not the least bit reluctant to see that you are speculating without any basis, and are trying to pass off your fantasies as fact.
"Not every baby is aborted because it is deformed or a product of rape or incest. Some poor babies are just in the way of mom's plans."
No "babies" are aborted, and your fantasies about women aborting to "find a new boyfriend" are just that, fantasies.
By the way, I never said, or implied that all abortions occur for those reasons. YOU are the one who seems to think in black/white extremes, not I.
"I guess your answer is that the fetus doesn't feel pain when it is ripped to pieces."
I gave my answer. An embryo/fetus doesn't feel pain. I know this. Why would something I know doesn't happen bother me?
"Good to know."
Yes, it's always good to know something.
"You always have all the answers."
No, June, I don't, and never implied I do. But what I know, I know, and I won't pretend otherwise just because my knowledge bothers YOU. June.
Scientific studies show that they do feel pain and you don't care.

You are cold and heartless.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#12 Nov 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientific studies show that they do feel pain and you don't care.
You are cold and heartless.
No, you're just lying.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#13 Nov 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're just lying.
From the prochoiceactionnetwork

There is no direct scientific evidence that late-term fetuses feel pain, but we can infer they do based on indirect observations that newborn premature babies appear to feel pain. In 1987, an influential paper by a leading British expert on pain, Dr. K.J.S. Anand, helped persuade the medical community that premature babies feel pain.[4] Prior to that, newborn babies needing surgery usually received minimal anesthesia. Anand demonstrated that painful stimuli to premature babies resulted in hormonal and other physiological stress responses, including increased blood pressure, heart rate, and respiratory rate. He also showed that premature babies given pain medication for surgery had lower complication and death rates than babies that went without.

Both findings indicated that newborn premature babies likely experience some degree of pain (and therefore full-term newborns as well). Some researchers dispute this, however, since the stress response to pain stimuli is not a sure indication of a conscious perception of pain.[5] Regardless, it has since become normal practice to provide pain medication to babies during surgery.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#14 Nov 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no direct scientific evidence that late-term fetuses feel pain, but we can infer they do based on indirect observations that newborn premature babies appear to feel pain. In 1987, an influential paper by a leading British expert on pain, Dr. K.J.S. Anand, helped persuade the medical community that premature babies feel pain.[4] Prior to that, newborn babies needing surgery usually received minimal anesthesia. Anand demonstrated that painful stimuli to premature babies resulted in hormonal and other physiological stress responses, including increased blood pressure, heart rate, and respiratory rate. He also showed that premature babies given pain medication for surgery had lower complication and death rates than babies that went without.
Both findings indicated that newborn premature babies likely experience some degree of pain (and therefore full-term newborns as well). Some researchers dispute this, however, since the stress response to pain stimuli is not a sure indication of a conscious perception of pain.[5] Regardless, it has since become normal practice to provide pain medication to babies during surgery.
I hate to tell you this, but 1987 information is even older than that from 1990.

Again, current research, in multiple disciplines, refutes this.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#15 Nov 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to tell you this, but 1987 information is even older than that from 1990.
Again, current research, in multiple disciplines, refutes this.
You mean they stopped giving anesthesia to fetuses being operated on?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#16 Nov 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean they stopped giving anesthesia to fetuses being operated on?
I said nothing about the anesthesia.

They can give the fetus all the anesthesia they like, June, so long as the woman is at no risk. But them giving it doesn't prove it's needed for pain. It's not.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink, of course late term babies feel pain. Their nervous systems are formed. Don't waste your time explaining things to heartless, amoral proaborts who don't give a care for a fellow tiny individual. It's pointless. They are unfeeling scum.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#18 Nov 25, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink, of course late term babies feel pain. Their nervous systems are formed. Don't waste your time explaining things to heartless, amoral proaborts who don't give a care for a fellow tiny individual. It's pointless. They are unfeeling scum.
I agree. I have tried to understand what drives them into careless, heartless women but I don't understand them and never will. At first I thought they didn't realize what evil they accept and condone but they do know that tearing a baby apart is a horrible act.'Unfeeling scum' sums it up.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#19 Nov 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I have tried to understand what drives them into careless, heartless women but I don't understand them and never will. At first I thought they didn't realize what evil they accept and condone but they do know that tearing a baby apart is a horrible act.'Unfeeling scum' sums it up.
What was that you said on the other thread about not judging? Right.

"Unfeeling scum", and yet you allowed one of those "unfeeling scum" to take your 6 year old daughter places without you, just because the two of you "shared some interests", and she "got on well" with your child. Uh huh.

You're not fooling anyone.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#20 Nov 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What was that you said on the other thread about not judging? Right.
"Unfeeling scum", and yet you allowed one of those "unfeeling scum" to take your 6 year old daughter places without you, just because the two of you "shared some interests", and she "got on well" with your child. Uh huh.
You're not fooling anyone.
She wasn't a forceful advocate of abortion at any cost and any time like you are. I really don't know what her feelings about abortion were. She believed in God and she may have felt that abortion goes against His laws. She will have to deal with her beliefs and her abortions. I would almost bet that she wasn't completely comfortable with her choices. She never asked my opinion, so she never got it. At no time did I feel that my child was in any danger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Pearl Jam 306,996
The resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, Spir... 12 hr pcloadletter 62
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 20 hr feces for jesus 219,634
Jim Bob Duggar Says Petition To Cancel '19 Kids... 21 hr Lawrence 13
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Sat feces for jesus 5,509
Woman Conceived in Rape Condemns Obamacare's Ra... Sat feces for jesus 31
9 reasons why 2014 was a great year for pro-life Fri Deborah 1
More from around the web