8 Pro-Life People PP Hates & Fears the Most
Posted in the Abortion Forum
#1 May 4, 2013
by Matthew Archbold -- 5/3/13
Planned Parenthood is much in the news lately. And they can’t be happy about it. The trial of House of Horrors abortionist Kermit Gosnell is putting killing babies in a bad light. And then Lila Rose and Live Action released a number of videos showing there’s no real difference between Planned Parenthood and Gosnell. So I’ve put together a list of people I believe Planned Parenthood hates the most. Here they are:
1. Lila Rose – You can’t overestimate the intensity of hatred that Planned Parenthood feels for Lila Rose. You see, representatives of Planned Parenthood never talk about abortion or babies in public. It’s weird. Planned Parenthood aborts babies. It’s what they do. It’s their job.
Oddly enough they love to talk extensively about things like mammograms which they don’t actually provide and know nothing about. You’d never know from listening to them that 91% of pregnant woman walking into a Planned Parenthood clinic will have an abortion. But Planned Parenthood doesn’t discuss that in public.
... Live Action keeps going in there undercover with a camera so the world can hear what abortion clinics are really about. Lila can’t really go in anymore because her face has become so well-known in clinics across the country. They have nightmares about her.
... If hate were an Olympic sport, Planned Parenthood would throw javelins at Lila Rose. Lila Rose is like a pro-life Batman with better hair. They go about their everyday business of murder and all of a sudden Batman’s right behind them and they have no idea how he got there. She just doesn’t have the cape.
2. Marjorie Dannenfelser – If Lila Rose is kind of ninja-esque, Marjorie Dannenfelser of the pro-life SBA List knocks on the front door with a battering ram. They’re both attempting the same thing but Dannenfelser calls ahead.
...Every time Dannenfelser is on television she’s educating people about abortion. She picks off its legislative supporters one by one and it freaks them out. And she calls her shots. At least the ninja makes it quick.
3. Sidewalk counselors – Nobody irritates Planned Parenthood on a daily basis like sidewalk counselors. Nobody.
While pro-life legislators may be a major long term threat to Planned Parenthood, sidewalk counselors are costing them money every single day. Planned Parenthood hates sidewalk counselors about the same amount that it loves taxpayer funding. And it really loves taxpayer funding.
4. Former Planned Parenthood workers who are now pro-life. Abby Johnson is the latest abortion clinic worker to become pro-life. Few people witness better against Planned Parenthood than actual witnesses. When Abby Johnson became pro-life, Planned Parenthood tried to get the courts to silence her.
5. Lila Rose – I mention her again because they really really hate Lila Rose.
6. Crisis Pregnancy Centers – Planned Parenthood hates CPC’s and does everything they can to silence them. You see, many CPC’s show women an ultrasound of their unborn child. And that’s not good for business.
... Planned Parenthood says they’re all about “choice” but only if that means abortion. They’re not actually for offering alternatives to women.
7. The Pope –-... while Planned Parenthood’s ire causes many institutions to crumble, the Church doesn’t Komen to the wishes of Planned Parenthood. The Church doesn’t Komen to anyone. You mess with the Pope and the Church you mess with the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit doesn’t lose. We’ve been told that the gates of Hell will not prevail against the Church. Something tells me those gates look a lot like a Planned Parenthood clinic.
8. Babies – Planned Parenthood hates babies. Wait, I should be more specific. Planned Parenthood hates living babies. Dead babies look like cash registers to them. And they like cash registers.
“And the Horse You Rode in On”
Since: Sep 08
#2 May 5, 2013
1. Lila Rose
influenced by Saul Alinsky, Joan of Arc, Mark Crutcher, Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr., Mother Teresa, J. C. Willke
Religion Roman Catholic
Roman catholic = anti contraceptives
2. Marjorie Dannenfelser
Marjorie Jones was born and raised in Greenville, North Carolina. She grew up as an Episcopalian and attended Duke University. She later converted to Roman Catholicism.
She married Martin Dannenfelser, then chief of staff to Rep. Chris Smith (R, NJ), a former Family Research Council vice president, and currently senior policy advisor and director of coalitions for the House Energy and Commerce Committee, in 1991. She lives in Arlington, Virginia with her husband and their five children and is a parishioner of St. Ann Catholic Church in Arlington.
Roman catholic = anti contraceptives
3. Sidewalk Interference
Sidewalk counseling, also called "sidewalk interference" or "abortion clinic harassment", is a form of pro-life activism which is conducted outside of abortion clinics. Activists seek to communicate with those entering the building, or with passersby in general, in an effort to persuade them not to have an abortion or to reconsider their position on the morality of abortion. They do so by trying to engage in conversation, displaying signs, distributing literature, and/or giving directions to a nearby crisis pregnancy center.
4. Abby Johnson
Born and raised in a "conservative, pro-life family" from Texas, Johnson began volunteering for Planned Parenthood after seeing their booth at a fair at her college. She said she hadn't heard of the group before and didn't know they performed abortions, and Planned Parenthood told her they wanted to reduce the number of abortions. Johnson volunteered in 2001, and progressed to the position of community services director. She worked at the Planned Parenthood clinic in Bryan, Texas for eight years, escorting women into the clinic from their cars and eventually working as director of the clinic. Johnson regularly encountered activists from the local pro-life group who waited at the clinic's fence to talk to clients, and described extensive harassment of clinic staff by antiabortion activists. Describing death threats against herself and her family, she stated: "It's very scary, this group of people that claim to be these peaceful prayer warriors, or whatever they call themselves, it's kind of ironic that some of them would be sending death threats." She was received into the Roman Catholic Church on December 4, 2011.
5. Lila Rose Roman catholic = anti contraceptives
6. Crisis Pregnancy Centers
"The receptionist asked me to fill out paperwork and two things stood out: a question about my religious affiliation and about my partner's name and age. Another red flag was a disclaimer in very fine print about how most of their "staff" are volunteers and not certified health care professionals."
7. The Pope
A celibate male voted in by other celibate males in the Roman CC who disallows women in the hierarchy. The RCC in Ireland disallows abortion to save the life of the mother. Enough said about these freaks.
The product of a female medical condition known as pregnancy.
In the United States women have freedom of choice and are not forced to gestate against their will. They are not treated as second class citizens as the RCC would like them to be treated. Women in the United Stated also are not BANNED from rule as practiced in the RCC. What a sorry bunch of AZZHATS.
#3 May 5, 2013
THANKYOU so much!
#4 May 8, 2013
Another enemy Planned Barrenhood fears and loathes:
"The English language – Planned Parenthood and the entire abortion industry hate clarity of language. You see, Planned Parenthood can’t reveal what they actually do so they torture and twist the language to mask their actions. They talk of procedures, extractions, fetuses, and reproductive rights. But what they really mean is “We kill babies for a price.” Clarity is not a friend of Planned Parenthood. They much prefer murk and obfuscation."
Big Abortion is even afraid to wear the label "pro-choice" anymore:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/... -- PLANNED PARENTHOOD THROWING OUT 'PRO-CHOICE' LABEL
"... It took years for Planned Parenthood to realize that "pro-choice' wasn't holding water for the majority of Americans because in the vast majority of cases, those advocating the "pro-choice" position showed disdain for those "choosing" NOT to have an abortion and they did nothing to encourage that choice. They appear only to advocate for and promote one "choice" so it's hard not to see through the hypocrisy of the label and see abortion advocacy groups like Planned Parenthood for what they are: pro-abortion."
Add your comments below
|Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08)||2 hr||Brian_G||309,579|
|Sorry Democrats: Women are split on abortion||18 hr||Winterwind||2|
|Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14)||Fri||kate||21|
|Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12)||Thu||zef||5,642|
|Battering religious freedom with abortion||Thu||QUITTNER Apr 16 2015||4|
|Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07)||Thu||Brian_G||219,900|
|Obama-bashing ads by abortion foe Randall Terry... (Jun '11)||Apr 15||hornback12||104|
Find what you want!
Search Abortion Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC