States Harden Views Over Laws Governing Abortion

Mar 31, 2013 Full story: Wall Street Journal 234

A group of demonstrators protested abortion restrictions on the steps of the state Capitol in Bismarck, N.D., on March 25.

Full Story

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#193 Apr 5, 2013
CBOW wrote:
The pro choice fools are referring to the "morning after" pill as "emergency contraception". Bloody hysterical!!!! Contraception is a measure taken before intercourse. How stupid is this society becoming. Have they made an "emergency std drug"? LOL!!!!
I know how you feel! The anti choice fools keep hiding behind abortion while they are actually anti contraceptives and anti woman. You obviously do not know anything about the MAP and are probably one of those religious moment of conception misogynists. How sorry I am that some poor needy fck stole your brain thinking they actually stole something of value.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#194 Apr 5, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, we've been through this before bitter. You were getting laid under the bleachers when history was being taught about WWII. We knew what was going on in Germany, they had their newly established regime with Hitler as their new chancellor. Our politicians knew about everything leading up to and including the attack on Pearl Harbor. At Dawn We Slept is and interesting book revealing HOW much was known. We also embraced Russia as any ally, and they murdered millions of their own people while we turned a blind eye. So, yes, under their regimes it was legal. I did provide you with a link some months back that indicated that the Hitler regime was the force in power, legitimizing all acts under his authority. So cut the evasive maneuvers.
I remember seeing all kinds of laws concerning the Jews but not one that made killing them legal. Nice try, but no dice.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#195 Apr 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it you are losing ground and having spokewomen for pp say that a born child's fate should be left up to the mother isn't helping.
Sorry, Witless, no ground's been lost on that score. The country is split in half between pro-choice and pro-life, with nearly two-thirds saying RvW should be upheld.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#196 Apr 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaah what a hoot. only 13-18% said in all cases pookie. The question was ask in such away to pull in anyone remotely ok with abortion. What else ya got.
I never said anything about all cases. You were the one making a claim, and the figures really don't support them. The claims I made were born out by those figures.

Hey it's the same wording, and the same polling company YOU gave. If you don't like the polls, don't try to use them. But if you do use them, trying to pretend the outdated ones are current is dishonest.
Anti-O

Duluth, GA

#197 Apr 5, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
Arkansas, N/S Dakota, all passing laws that are unconstitutional.
Abortion is and always will be legal.
You people need to get a life and stay out of other people's vaginas.
. I'm sure that's what the baby was saying as they were trying to kill her or him get out of my home

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#198 Apr 6, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
No, contraception by defintion prevents conception.
Conception in the implantation of a fertilized egg in the womb.
The morning after pill prevents implantation of the fertilized egg, theyby preventing conception from taking place.
Aaah, a little knowledge would keep you from looking like a moron.
Conception has occurred by the next morning, but these ideas are foreign to you I know.

Location hidden

#199 Apr 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Witless, no ground's been lost on that score. The country is split in half between pro-choice and pro-life, with nearly two-thirds saying RvW should be upheld.
It's pro life or pro death. Death occurs when your heart stops beating or is caused to stop beating. People that kill their own children should now be allowed to have further children.

Location hidden

#200 Apr 6, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pukie, so you cry about loons and agenda's along with attacks on the constitution which you know obviously NOTHING about while offering up this "If a baby is aborted you should be sterilized." Tell me would this be government mandated or a choice?
When oh when are you loons going to try and prove us wrong with facts instead of attacks which are meaningless. You only show more ignorance white your empty worded post.

Location hidden

#201 Apr 6, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how you feel! The anti choice fools keep hiding behind abortion while they are actually anti contraceptives and anti woman. You obviously do not know anything about the MAP and are probably one of those religious moment of conception misogynists. How sorry I am that some poor needy fck stole your brain thinking they actually stole something of value.
How many babies have you killed?
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#202 Apr 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Personhoodie alert.

Location hidden

#203 Apr 6, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Personhoodie alert.
Is that you Trayvon.......
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#204 Apr 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get him with your small glock. He'd like that.

hahahahahahahahaha

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#205 Apr 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It's pro life or pro death. Death occurs when your heart stops beating or is caused to stop beating. People that kill their own children should now be allowed to have further children.
Wrong, it's pro-choice or pro-life. Except for people like you, who don't really care about the born either, and then it's anti-choice.

The rest of your post ignored for the melodrama it is. Such an attempt to manipulate emotions using lies doesn't even deserve a response.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#206 Apr 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Conception has occurred by the next morning, but these ideas are foreign to you I know.
Actually it takes about a week to 10 days for the fertilized egg to implant in the uterine wall resulting in conception.

But we know science is foreign to you.....

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#207 Apr 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Conception has occurred by the next morning, but these ideas are foreign to you I know.
No, it has not. Educate yourself.

Minneapolis

#208 Apr 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>When oh when are you loons going to try and prove us wrong with facts instead of attacks which are meaningless. You only show more ignorance white your empty worded post.
Answer the question Pukie:
Pukie, so you cry about loons and agenda's along with attacks on the constitution which you know obviously NOTHING about while offering up this "If a baby is aborted you should be sterilized." Tell me would this be government mandated or a choice?

Minneapolis

#209 Apr 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>How many babies have you killed?
How many female rights do you intend to kill in order for you to feel like a man?
Minority of one

Carol Stream, IL

#210 Apr 8, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I am saying, what goes on in a woman/girls body is none of your fcking business. Cover your extra small appendage and you won't have anything to worry about. Not your body, not your business dickless.
As long as I do not have to pay for it! But see you in 20 years when you can get free BC- but no longer need it but are paying hundreds of dollars in co-pays for the medicine you need to stay alive. Just remember NOTHING is free- Brainless!
Minority of one

Carol Stream, IL

#211 Apr 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Planned Parenthood shouldn't answer deliberately fake, provocative questions based around imaginary and nonexistent scenarios. it's a tactic of the anti-choice Right to invent nonexistent situations and use them to try to whip up emotion against abortion rights.
No that is the left's job when they cook up nonexistent scenarios and flat out lie to whip up emotion about the "war on women".

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#212 Apr 8, 2013
Minority of one wrote:
<quoted text>As long as I do not have to pay for it! But see you in 20 years when you can get free BC- but no longer need it but are paying hundreds of dollars in co-pays for the medicine you need to stay alive. Just remember NOTHING is free- Brainless!
Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about abortion and Welfare?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 306,956
Woman Conceived in Rape Condemns Obamacare's Ra... 5 hr superwilly 29
The resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, Spir... 6 hr pcloadletter 56
Jim Bob Duggar Says Petition To Cancel '19 Kids... 7 hr Latter Day Taints 9
What does a pro-life America look like? 10 hr justsayin 2
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 11 hr zef 5,508
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 12 hr Brian_G 219,614
More from around the web