GOP's Mourdock stands by rape comment

Oct 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock has sparked the latest political controversy over rape and abortion, causing GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney to distance himself a day after touting his candidacy in a TV ad.

Comments
121 - 128 of 128 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
triose

Mooresville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Blue collar biochemist wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to church when I was a kid. I remember a story of this god killing all of the first born sons in Egypt just because the pharaoh pissed him off.
So let me get this straight...you're against abortion but you have no problem with your sick-ass god killing all the babies in Egypt?
No different than the obummer supports threating to riot and kill if he isn't re-elected.

Is Blue collar biochemist the new PC term for Meth cooker ???

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

It's way different. I think any rational person would look upon those threatening to riot if their candidate doesn't win as jack-offs. Nobody is endorsing those fools. Yahweh, on the other hand, seems to get a free pass for all his acts of infanticide, genecide, and sadistic behavior. Seriously, telling people to kill their kid to prove devotion? Fine god you've got there.

A meth-cooker would be an organic chemist. I limit my work to oncogene research.
murder rocks

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Blue collar biochemist wrote:
It's way different. I think any rational person would look upon those threatening to riot if their candidate doesn't win as jack-offs. Nobody is endorsing those fools. Yahweh, on the other hand, seems to get a free pass for all his acts of infanticide, genecide, and sadistic behavior. Seriously, telling people to kill their kid to prove devotion? Fine god you've got there.
A meth-cooker would be an organic chemist. I limit my work to oncogene research.
i thought meth was compose of inorganic chemicals.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

murder rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought meth was compose of inorganic chemicals.
Nope, an organic compound with a similar structure to dopamine, which is why it acts on dopamine transporters.
Packey Man

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

he is sick and a dangerous man
Too Bad

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

"Mourdock stands by his rape comments"

And now he and his comments stand alone.
Thanx God.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Too Bad wrote:
"Mourdock stands by his rape comments"
And now he and his comments stand alone.
Thanx God.
Yep, it was WONDERFUL to hear that the religionist kooks Mourdock AND Akin LOST and were sent packing.

What's even better was that Akin lost to a WOMAN, which for him must have been doubly humiliating.:-)
Cierra

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

To the majority of the US, this is normal. They don't see it as sucking out little babies, they see it no different than going out and buyibg clothes, because it's that "nromal" these days.
DavidM wrote:
So he is sick but those who suck out little babies are normal?
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Abortion Forum right now

Search the Abortion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 30 min feces for jesus 305,143
The Coming Christian Revolt 1 hr Hot Pants 192
Satanists Demand Religious Exemption From Abort... 1 hr passing by 1
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure 2 hr magz 9
Proposed law would add second charge to for pre... (Mar '09) 4 hr laker 2
'Religious discrimination': Nurse sues after be... 4 hr The_Box 51
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 4 hr cpeter1313 5,116
•••
•••