Suit claims teen assaulted outside abortion clinic

There are 13 comments on the MyEyeWitnessNews.com story from Apr 22, 2013, titled Suit claims teen assaulted outside abortion clinic. In it, MyEyeWitnessNews.com reports that:

A Tennessee woman has filed a lawsuit claiming that her teenage son was assaulted by a pro-abortion rights activist outside an Alabama clinic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyEyeWitnessNews.com.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1 Apr 22, 2013
The kid was blocking the sidewalk; they pushed past him. I'd have walked OVER him. It's not assault (or battery, which is what this stupid mother probably means); people have a right to pass on a public sidewalk. There is no right to block a sidewalk.
D holman

Hollywood, FL

#2 Apr 23, 2013
What kinda mother use her child for things like this she should be charged for having him there no lawsuit here whiner mom
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#3 Apr 23, 2013
You don't have the right to shove a child ,walking over a child, that's abuse petey. You are saying petey , that you would abuse children. Wow, you are so evil, first you want to slaughter them and you don't respect others, pure evil you are truly a member of the culture of death.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4 Apr 23, 2013
He was 16. If he committed a crime, he'd be tried as an adult, not treated as a child. If the escort was female, he was likely taller and outweighed her. He was blocking the sidewalk, and whoever it was pushed past him. That is not assault.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#5 Apr 23, 2013
Bitner wrote:
He was 16. If he committed a crime, he'd be tried as an adult, not treated as a child. If the escort was female, he was likely taller and outweighed her. He was blocking the sidewalk, and whoever it was pushed past him. That is not assault.
what kind of mother would say irts okay to push anyone, any afge, you are part of the culture of death and bitler, the child is still a minor. Do you knowingly push people to get ahead in a line or on the street? You are a violent sicko.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#6 Apr 23, 2013
He's 16 and blocking a public sidewalk; he's old enough to know what he is doing. I would, of course, tell him to get out of the way before I physically acted. But he has NO RIGHT to block anyone from using the sidewalk just because his deranged family doesn't recognize civil rights.
razzmatazz wrote:
You don't have the right to shove a child ,walking over a child, that's abuse petey. You are saying petey , that you would abuse children. Wow, you are so evil, first you want to slaughter them and you don't respect others, pure evil you are truly a member of the culture of death.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#7 Apr 23, 2013
What kind of mother tells her kid to commit a crime by blocking the sidewalk? What right does this idiot have to block a sidewalk? The escort wasn't pushing him out of the way out of malice; the little miscreant was deliberately stopping her from passing. Hate to tell you this, but the escort would have had legal rights to mace the kid.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of mother would say irts okay to push anyone, any afge, you are part of the culture of death and bitler, the child is still a minor. Do you knowingly push people to get ahead in a line or on the street? You are a violent sicko.
Dholman

Florence, AL

#8 Apr 23, 2013
If you act in a hostile manner you take what is givin not file lawsuits grow up world i am not nor will ever b (PC)and unless it was the weekend why wasnt this child in school
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#9 Apr 23, 2013
Dholman wrote:
If you act in a hostile manner you take what is givin not file lawsuits grow up world i am not nor will ever b (PC)and unless it was the weekend why wasnt this child in school
Many if not all Catholic high schools go to abortion clinics if close by, and pray the rosary .
Dholman

Florence, AL

#10 Apr 24, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Many if not all Catholic high schools go to abortion clinics if close by, and pray the rosary .
not many catholic high schools in lawrenceburg

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11 Apr 24, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of mother would say irts okay to push anyone, any afge, you are part of the culture of death and bitler, the child is still a minor. Do you knowingly push people to get ahead in a line or on the street? You are a violent sicko.
I didn't say push. I said pushed past. Learn to fncking read, Moron.

What kind of a mother brings her child to someplace like that, and let's her child block someone's path where they might GET pushed past in that way?
LineDazzle

Hawarden, UK

#12 Jul 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say push. I said pushed past. Learn to fncking read, Moron.
What kind of a mother brings her child to someplace like that, and let's her child block someone's path where they might GET pushed past in that way?
If the kid was 16, then he was probably big enough to hit back.

However, walking over someone and treading over them can obviously cause damage to a persons body, imbecile!
LineDazzle

Hawarden, UK

#13 Jul 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
What kind of mother tells her kid to commit a crime by blocking the sidewalk? What right does this idiot have to block a sidewalk? The escort wasn't pushing him out of the way out of malice; the little miscreant was deliberately stopping her from passing. Hate to tell you this, but the escort would have had legal rights to mace the kid.
<quoted text>
If he was blocking the way, I would command him to move. If he didn't, I would push past him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New abortion controversy hits Congress 7 hr goonsquad 75
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 9 hr NoahLovesU 7,442
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr Junket 309,857
News Why Josh Duggar's Past Will Hurt Social Conserv... Fri serfs up 4
News Analysis: In minority, junior Texas House Democ... May 21 bouncing bob 4
News Tennessee Republican who pressured mistress to ... May 21 Slender Man 8
News Obama's Casual Slander of American Christians May 20 Quest 5
More from around the web