Rally outside Planned Parenthood prot...

Rally outside Planned Parenthood protests abortion law ruling

There are 8 comments on the Click2Houston story from Oct 30, 2013, titled Rally outside Planned Parenthood protests abortion law ruling. In it, Click2Houston reports that:

THIS FIRE COULD HAVE BEEN A LOT WORSE. FORTUNATELY NO ONE WAS HURT. DOZENS GATHERED AT PLANNED PARENTHOOD IN SOUTHEAST HOUSTON TO VOICE THEIR OPINION ANT THE RULING.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click2Houston.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#1 Oct 30, 2013
The police should beat the hell out of these disgusting fundietards and vatican cult members!!Mind your own business!!
Dan

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 31, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
The police should beat the hell out of these disgusting fundietards and vatican cult members!!Mind your own business!!
I guess by your "reasoning" here that they should swing up and belt you a few times too-you're sticking your nose into someone else's business.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 6, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
Abortion is everyone's business, you're killing someone when you abort, you fool.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#4 Nov 6, 2013
"kaylayossi"
Abortion is everyone's business, ahhh no it isn't

you're killing someone when you abort, ahhh no its not

you fool. ahhh that would be you and everyone who thinks like you

Location hidden

#5 Nov 7, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"kaylayossi"
Abortion is everyone's business, ahhh no it isn't
you're killing someone when you abort, ahhh no its not
you fool. ahhh that would be you and everyone who thinks like you
You are truly ignorant, but that's well known. I suppose you think you're killing a goat when a human aborts? Oh wait...you don't think it's a person, riiiight. Enjoy your ignorance, it's a human being, fool.

#6 Nov 9, 2013
"kaylayossi"
You are truly ignorant, but that's well known. I suppose you think you're killing a goat when a human aborts? Oh wait...you don't think it's a person, riiiight. Enjoy your ignorance, it's a human being, fool.

enjoy my ignorance? it must be so sad to think like you,being a simple anti choicer....its screwed up that delusional women would try to force their misguided ideas on other women.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 10, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"kaylayossi"
enjoy my ignorance? it must be so sad to think like you,being a simple anti choicer....its screwed up that delusional women would try to force their misguided ideas on other women.
What a great "non" answer. You're clueless, but we already knew that...

#8 Nov 11, 2013
"kaylayossi"
What a great "non" answer. You're clueless, but we already knew that...[

i guess "it takes one to know one" silly you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 56 min cpeter1313 317,632
News These Women Are Leading the Resistance in Texas 7 hr NAME 3
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 20 hr Ricky F 2,335
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... Sun General Lee 103
My girlfriend wants an abortion And I dont (Apr '11) Sun cpeter1313 68
News Women Open up About Abortion in a New HBO Docum... (Aug '16) Sep 23 WHITE TRASH TRAIL... 13
Questions about very late-term abortions Sep 20 samcot 1
More from around the web