Woman dies in Ireland after being denied an abortion

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: CBC News 326

The debate over legalizing abortion in Ireland flared Wednesday after the government confirmed a miscarrying woman suffering from blood poisoning was refused a quick termination of her pregnancy and died in an Irish hospital.

Full Story
jason norris

Preston, UK

#127 Nov 21, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
And all you have is a tiny limp non-productive noodle that shoots blanks, so you don't have anything going for you at all.
Have you seen a doctor about your wrist yet?
OH...thats right you only need to use your thumb and index finger for a whack job.
why do you keep on about some limp reproductive thing, all you want is a tongue anyhow. If I want a whack job I get my female secretary to do it for me. She really loves me.
jason norris

Preston, UK

#128 Nov 21, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, how typical of backward-thinking guys whose "minds" are STUCK IN THE PAST by at least two centuries, if not even further. When you don't have any rational arguments to present, all you have left are lame insults. The fact remains that you have NO CONTROL over women, which really seems to make you angry. Too bad, pal.
The fact remains that any woman is FREE to make her own sexual and reproductive choices in the U.S. She can use contraception to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy, to the best of her ability, which some toxic religions and churches forbid but which is better than abortion. A woman can't abort a pregnancy that was never created in the first place. Personally, I'm very grateful for the availability of reliable contraception, which has kept me pregnancy-FREE for the last 15+ years. I so love NOT being pregnant.
like I said before, you are menstrual. I refuse to debate with someone in your condition. Come back in a week.
jason norris

Preston, UK

#129 Nov 21, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, goofy, the one who repeatedly comes across as a raving lunatic is YOU. I do appreciate your giving us a few opportunities to have a good laugh at YOUR expense, however. Thanks!
Keep up the good work. The more women who REJECT toxic religious institutions like the catholic church and backward-thinking guys like you, the better.
7 days. You will be normal then, if you do not suffer then from post condition, as well as pre. Tell us, are you EVER normal?
Ocean56

AOL

#130 Nov 21, 2012
jason norris wrote:
like I said before, you are menstrual. I refuse to debate with someone in your condition. Come back in a week.
Says the backward-thinking LOSER who has NOTHING else to say. Why am I not surprised.

The fact remains that NO woman has to get married or have kids unless she WANTS to do so. Deal with it.
jason norris

Preston, UK

#131 Nov 21, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the backward-thinking LOSER who has NOTHING else to say. Why am I not surprised.
The fact remains that NO woman has to get married or have kids unless she WANTS to do so. Deal with it.
no-one on this blog has said that. That is coming from your chemically enhanced imagination. Who on earth, besides some countries like North Korea, would project that.
Like I said before, it really is not your fault, bit like the chemically deformed fishes in the oceans, you have that imbalance. You need to go on a particular diet to get back to normality.
If a woman wishes to live the single, child free life, then so what?
Ocean56

AOL

#132 Nov 21, 2012
jason norris wrote:
no-one on this blog has said that. That is coming from your chemically enhanced imagination. Who on earth, besides some countries like North Korea, would project that.
Like I said before, it really is not your fault, bit like the chemically deformed fishes in the oceans, you have that imbalance. You need to go on a particular diet to get back to normality.
If a woman wishes to live the single, child free life, then so what?
Actually, dude, I believe YOU said that. "A woman's place is in the home" was the phrase you used in Post #97, on page 5 of this thread. Did you forget that already?

I was simply pointing out that NO woman has to be imprisoned in the home if she doesn't want to be there. She can reject both marriage and motherhood, and choose to dedicate her life to her career, whatever that may be. In the 21st century, not many women choose to be nothing more than a man's unpaid housekeeper, hard as that may be for you and other conservative guys to believe.
jason norris

Preston, UK

#133 Nov 21, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, dude, I believe YOU said that. "A woman's place is in the home" was the phrase you used in Post #97, on page 5 of this thread. Did you forget that already?
I was simply pointing out that NO woman has to be imprisoned in the home if she doesn't want to be there. She can reject both marriage and motherhood, and choose to dedicate her life to her career, whatever that may be. In the 21st century, not many women choose to be nothing more than a man's unpaid housekeeper, hard as that may be for you and other conservative guys to believe.
yes, I did say that, but you have taken it out of context, unless you want to live in a bush or under a rock, or you are afraid to call a "home" a "home".
To use the word "imprison" is just showing how ridiculous your retard mindset is.
Eat the right food.
Ocean56

AOL

#134 Nov 21, 2012
jason norris wrote:
yes, I did say that, but you have taken it out of context, unless you want to live in a bush or under a rock, or you are afraid to call a "home" a "home".
To use the word "imprison" is just showing how ridiculous your retard mindset is.
Eat the right food.
Oh PLEASE. I took nothing "out of context" no matter how many times you claim otherwise. The home could be a luxury mansion, but it is still a PRISON if a woman is confined to it most of the time.

That's why many women, myself included, have firmly REJECTED that 19th-century mentality that said "a woman's place is in the home." We simply prefer FREEDOM over any kind of domestic slavery.
jason norris

Preston, UK

#135 Nov 21, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE. I took nothing "out of context" no matter how many times you claim otherwise. The home could be a luxury mansion, but it is still a PRISON if a woman is confined to it most of the time.
That's why many women, myself included, have firmly REJECTED that 19th-century mentality that said "a woman's place is in the home." We simply prefer FREEDOM over any kind of domestic slavery.
define "freedom" as you refer to, as far as I am aware women have been "free" since the dark ages. It would seem that you despise a real woman who lives with a husband, maybe a family, because of some ulterior motive, either you are a rugsucker or a bull dyke. Whatever you are do not run down real females because they are worth their weight in gold.
You and your kind are uroglian loving pervs.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#136 Nov 21, 2012
jason norris wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you keep on about some limp reproductive thing, all you want is a tongue anyhow. If I want a whack job I get my female secretary to do it for me. She really loves me.
Obviously you secretary has a "small" nasty job. I doubt she loves you, she probably is embezzling money from you, and I must say she deserves every penny she can take.

Besides being a misogynist you are a bore and a total idiot.

As they say in Ireland......fook off.
jason norris

Preston, UK

#137 Nov 22, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you secretary has a "small" nasty job. I doubt she loves you, she probably is embezzling money from you, and I must say she deserves every penny she can take.
Besides being a misogynist you are a bore and a total idiot.
As they say in Ireland......fook off.
as usual, you talk crap. I am no misogynist, that is the now word for men who detest lesbians, and I think they are great. Nothing nicer than a couple of butch bull dykes emulating men. Best entertainment that can be got.
Yes, my secretary does it all for me, just paradise.
You keep on referring to "small", whatever it is must be your
clitoris. If you have such a thing. Perhaps the dildo has it all eradicated. If that is the case then refer to second hand magazines
Ocean56

AOL

#138 Nov 23, 2012
jason norris wrote:
define "freedom" as you refer to, as far as I am aware women have been "free" since the dark ages. It would seem that you despise a real woman who lives with a husband, maybe a family, because of some ulterior motive, either you are a rugsucker or a bull dyke. Whatever you are do not run down real females because they are worth their weight in gold.
You and your kind are uroglian loving pervs.
And your definition of a "real woman" is...WHAT, exactly? My guess; a woman who "knows her place" and "doesn't talk back" or something equally stupid. In any case, I would feel very sorry for any woman who is naive enough to hook up with -- or worse, marry -- you or any guy who "thinks" like you.

As I said before, you can post lame insults all you want. It doesn't change the fact that women are free to reject your 19th-century ideal of marriage and motherhood, which is nothing more than domestic SLAVERY. Don't like it? Too bad.

Minneapolis

#139 Nov 23, 2012
jason norris wrote:
<quoted text>
as usual, you talk crap. I am no misogynist, that is the now word for men who detest lesbians, and I think they are great. Nothing nicer than a couple of butch bull dykes emulating men. Best entertainment that can be got.
Yes, my secretary does it all for me, just paradise.
You keep on referring to "small", whatever it is must be your
clitoris. If you have such a thing. Perhaps the dildo has it all eradicated. If that is the case then refer to second hand magazines
Listen carefully brainiac.

We women are more than use to your lesbian jingle when you have nothing else of value to say while projecting your misogynist views.

Next will be slut, whore and all the rest of the jingles boys like you apply when confronted by strong self confident women who make your willy creep up and hide under your balls.

You have no secretary, you have nothing, women are naturally repelled by you and your lack of hygiene....so again.....fook off.
jason norris

Preston, UK

#140 Nov 23, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
We women are more than use to your lesbian jingle when you have nothing else of value to say while projecting your misogynist views.
Next will be slut, whore and all the rest of the jingles boys like you apply when confronted by strong self confident women who make your willy creep up and hide under your balls.
You have no secretary, you have nothing, women are naturally repelled by you and your lack of hygiene....so again.....fook off.
please do not take out your menstrual tensions out this way. Go and see a medic.
There is no such thing as a strong, confidant woman. They are not made to be as such, nature is your boss. You cannot defeat nature, not even with a mans help. Bit like changing a spare tyre.

It does seem that if anyone suffers from the disease of misogeny it is you. You are probably an ugly dyke who after male rejection now has become a bull dyke, hating being a bull dyke but blaming men for it.
However, if you wish to draw male attention to yourself, do please prance around in short haircuts, wear brogue shoes, etc, you know the getup. It is a real turnon. So is being a slut, whore and the rest.

Make peace with yourself. Bless you.

Minneapolis

#141 Nov 23, 2012
jason norris wrote:
<quoted text>
please do not take out your menstrual tensions out this way. Go and see a medic.
There is no such thing as a strong, confidant woman. They are not made to be as such, nature is your boss. You cannot defeat nature, not even with a mans help. Bit like changing a spare tyre.
It does seem that if anyone suffers from the disease of misogeny it is you. You are probably an ugly dyke who after male rejection now has become a bull dyke, hating being a bull dyke but blaming men for it.
However, if you wish to draw male attention to yourself, do please prance around in short haircuts, wear brogue shoes, etc, you know the getup. It is a real turnon. So is being a slut, whore and the rest.
Make peace with yourself. Bless you.
Again:

jason norris

Preston, UK

#142 Nov 23, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again:
you are now repeating yourself dear. Bless you.
rio

UK

#143 Nov 23, 2012
jason norris wrote:
<quoted text>
you are now repeating yourself dear. Bless you.
You heard FOOK OFF, you are a disgrace to the male gender with your anti-feministic views. A fooking dinosaur you are...

Or you mother stopped breastfeeding you too soon, or she slapped you too hard.

Or, you can't get your leg over and your inflatable doll got a puncture...

Try having on off the wrist ... moron!
rio

UK

#144 Nov 23, 2012
jason norris wrote:
<quoted text>
misogynist, is the now word for men who detest lesbians,
Look it up arrogant sod.

You just have a problem with women not submitting to your macho fantasies.
ziva

Glasgow, UK

#145 Nov 23, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
You heard FOOK OFF, you are a disgrace to the male gender with your anti-feministic views. A fooking dinosaur you are...
Or you mother stopped breastfeeding you too soon, or she slapped you too hard.
Or, you can't get your leg over and your inflatable doll got a puncture...
Try having on off the wrist ... moron!
make your mind up rio,are you gay or are you a lesbian?
rio

UK

#146 Nov 23, 2012
ziva wrote:
<quoted text>
make your mind up rio,are you gay or are you a lesbian?
DR Jackson, I presume ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
9 reasons abortion MUST remain legal. (Sep '07) 21 min chief big gun 1,344
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Kathwynn 306,595
Woman Conceived in Rape Condemns Obamacare's Ra... 5 hr superwilly 14
Do u think 15 year old girls should get pregnant (Apr '08) Tue superwilly 176
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Tue zef 5,492
Jessa Duggar Compares Abortion to the Holocaust... Mon Liam R 52
Mississippi Could Soon Shut Down Its Only Abort... (Apr '14) Nov 23 feces for jesus 6

Abortion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE