GOP Goes Full Culture War: Wants Cons...

GOP Goes Full Culture War: Wants Constitutional Ban On Abortion

There are 62 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 21, 2012, titled GOP Goes Full Culture War: Wants Constitutional Ban On Abortion. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

It appears that the draft language regarding abortion in the Republican Party platform was written by Representative Todd Akin of Missouri.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Blue Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#64 Aug 23, 2012
3OHA wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no fundamental difference between that post and the stance of Fluke and the rest of the distended labials partaking in the Democrat ceremonial of being solely responsible for killing 57 Million human babies for convenience, reducing penalties for rapists, supporting depraved sexual behavior, increasing syphilis in CA 18% in one year, encouraging the crucifixion of Christians in Syria and flooding the country with illegal drugs.
Telling it like it is!
Don't forget the 60 million Christians sent to the Gulag during the Bolshevik Revolution. Some parts of history liberals wish would just go away.
Blue Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#65 Aug 23, 2012
hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
Because banning marriage rights for gay couples in over thirty states was so "loving" -- recurringly so, over THIRTY times -- and showed such concern for the health of gay couples who must now fight endlessly, with lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit.
Do you not get why what you say is meaningless? What part of it don't you get? Can I help? EVERYTHING you say is meaningless because your ilk pretend they did and do these things on a "moral" basis and ... the reasons are steeped in amorality, fear, hatred, worthlessness and filth.
You get those simple words, right?
<quoted text>
I didn't read the rest of this; don't have the time.
Gay marriage is a lie. An unhealthy disease riddled financially destructive lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican-led House panel seeks interview with... 2 min Cat74 40
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min cpeter1313 310,340
News Indiana clears Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing... 31 min cpeter1313 33
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 42 min Cat74 72
News Huckabee earned nearly $4M from speeches, publi... 2 hr YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 2 hr zef 5,785
News Planned Parenthood chief slams 'sensationalized... 4 hr Cat74 56
More from around the web