GOP Goes Full Culture War: Wants Cons...

GOP Goes Full Culture War: Wants Constitutional Ban On Abortion

There are 62 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 21, 2012, titled GOP Goes Full Culture War: Wants Constitutional Ban On Abortion. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

It appears that the draft language regarding abortion in the Republican Party platform was written by Representative Todd Akin of Missouri.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#21 Aug 22, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
Homosexuality is much more dangerous and immoral than abortion. Now they are breeding their own defect and burning desires for the same sex.
All Hail Satan!
In a sensible society, it is *this very type of rhetoric* that should be *destroying and annihilating* any chance the republicans have of electing anyone alive as president or of having a majority in either house.

If such is not the case, the country can thank itself for deserving what it gets. To me, the above rhetoric is a literal danger to society; it is sociopathic in content and nature, has fixated upon a group and refuses to let that obsession go, and *lies about* every single fact known to man about that group in attempts to silence it, stamp it out, and make it invisible.

Remind anyone of a certain country in Europe several decades ago?...

It really, honestly, literally should.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#22 Aug 22, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
That is like saying "Men have no right to comment on genocide".
No, that analogy makes no sense. I simply pointed out how silly your original claim was.

Men don't have a uterus, dear.

You're welcome.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#23 Aug 22, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
That usually means one has common sense especially when it comes to std's and how careless, dangerous, and ignorant some people reall are.
HIV/AIDS at one time was mainly prevalent in the gay community. Homosexuals deny it feverishly now as much as some people would like the world to forget their role in the Bolshevik Revolution.
How forgetful and callous of some people.
See? Constant lies.

It quite literally *never ends*.

They don't deny WHAT YOU ARE SAYING they deny; I have never seen any of the conversations in question but I know how they think and how you think and I already know *exactly* what it is you're lying about: Since you cannot force them to agree to YOUR version of what went down, you claim they're in "denial." In fact, what you're doing is attempting to force the gay and the pro-gay to agree to *your deleterious, calumnious, fake, mendacious and manipulative* version of events -- and if they don't, this is the result: your claim that they are in "denial."

Good one, but if I can see through it in three seconds without even knowing the exact context, you can bet others do, too.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#24 Aug 22, 2012
Todd Akin is history here in MO. Claire McCaskill will get re-elected! YES! Todd said his thing and won't resign even tho the Rep. party pulled $50 million from his campaign! LOL What a FOOL! The more the Republican party denounce women by the things they say.....the less votes. Guess they can't figure that out. They will come Nov.=)

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#25 Aug 22, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
Todd Akin is history here in MO. Claire McCaskill will get re-elected! YES! Todd said his thing and won't resign even tho the Rep. party pulled $50 million from his campaign! LOL What a FOOL! The more the Republican party denounce women by the things they say.....the less votes. Guess they can't figure that out. They will come Nov.=)
The republicans made a stink about VP Biden when he was talking about WS keeping us in "chains" and the republicans tried to turn it into a racial issue when it wasn't. What I see is the GOP using their biblical religious belief and calling it " social issues" to take women back to the stone age to live under male dominance and to also deny civil rights to gays and that' trying to "chain" us to their biblical beliefs. They've been ranting and trying to force their "Christian Values" to work towards having theocracy. GOP's America is the American flag, bibles and guns.

Obama 2013
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#26 Aug 22, 2012
To the two posts directly above:

Thank you. THAT is what is so frighteningly mind-boggling about all this.

If these *literally frightening* fools cannot see what they are doing to millions of votes they might otherwise have received, then republican = glaringly stupid. They're like, CUTTING OFF millions of voters who will refuse to touch them with a ten-foot pole. I can't fathom it.

Their ideology is *so, so obsessively important* that they will lose millions of voters? So be it. Do your thing.

It's jaw-dropping.
Orange Lipstick

Florence, MA

#27 Aug 22, 2012
hi hi wrote:
they have been indoctrinated and they are full-out warring *against society itself* in attempts to *FUCKING FORCE* everyone to live in a certain specific way.
The more they do this, the more vicious the liberal/progressive is .
For once you're right. Children are now being forced and indoctrinated into dangerous and morally unsound homosexual lifestyles. Good to see you coming around.
Finally!
Orange Lipstick

Florence, MA

#28 Aug 22, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
And just how have they denounced women?

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#29 Aug 22, 2012
hi hi wrote:
What I love about this is that it *WILL*, I promise you because I know this as we all know the sun will rise tomorrow, this *WILL* wake up democrats and liberals and progressives who have continued to insist, insist, insist that somehow, maybe if we all really try really hard, we might resolve all of this peacefully by sensible conversation.
Not gonna happen.
WOW....I can't tell you how MUCH I agree with this statement! I was always shaking my head saying "pick up a bigger club and beat them back down"! Thank you for expressing this....I am not alone!
Strawberry Lipstick

Florence, MA

#30 Aug 22, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama 2013
Keep speaking to all those empty seats.
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#31 Aug 22, 2012
As Mike Malloy stated tonight, the repUGLYcon party is now totally a far, far, far American Taliban right religious "party". They of course are the ignorant dupes for the corporate fascists who really pull the strings of their "nominee". That's why Willard spins around in the wind, he has no control over any policy. Rominee and Ryan are shills for their corporate and religious masters. We need to see an immediate demise of this "party".
Maybe

Ava, MO

#32 Aug 22, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>The republicans made a stink about VP Biden when he was talking about WS keeping us in "chains" and the republicans tried to turn it into a racial issue when it wasn't. What I see is the GOP using their biblical religious belief and calling it " social issues" to take women back to the stone age to live under male dominance and to also deny civil rights to gays and that' trying to "chain" us to their biblical beliefs. They've been ranting and trying to force their "Christian Values" to work towards having theocracy. GOP's America is the American flag, bibles and guns.
Obama 2013
I got news for you, you are already in chains and those the chains of Satan. And you talk about theocracy? Well you already have one "The god of this world Satan."

Isa 3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

2Cor 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
2Cor 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#33 Aug 22, 2012
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
I got news for you, you are already in chains and those the chains of Satan. And you talk about theocracy? Well you already have one "The god of this world Satan."
Isa 3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.
Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
2Cor 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
oh stfu christardo... here let me smear my c#nt juice on your 2000 year old comic book tonight after my tricks leave
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#34 Aug 22, 2012
"If you are studying the bible, you are studying nothing".
Thomas Paine in "The Age of Reason".

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#35 Aug 22, 2012
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
and i hate to break the news to you d!ckweed... we live in a secular nation free of your idiot mythical superstitious fairytales... Tell jesASS Lilith says to fluck off
Strawberry Lipstick

Florence, MA

#36 Aug 22, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
As Mike Malloy stated tonight, the repUGLYcon party is now totally a far, far, far American Taliban right religious "party". They of course are the ignorant dupes for the corporate fascists who really pull the strings of their "nominee". That's why Willard spins around in the wind, he has no control over any policy. Rominee and Ryan are shills for their corporate and religious masters. We need to see an immediate demise of this "party".
So what is your plan for the country and how do you expect to pay for anything.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#37 Aug 22, 2012
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
"MAYBE" you should trip on your cross and die

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#38 Aug 22, 2012
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and btw christardo... I have had 7 abortions since age 14 which is when I left home and started prostituting and stripping... most recent was las year... all children of tricks... and oh my parents were catholic...not me tho

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#39 Aug 22, 2012
Strawberry Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your plan for the country and how do you expect to pay for anything.
oh look who showed up... sthu stupid to
Blueberry Lipstick

Florence, MA

#40 Aug 22, 2012
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
To think those that arranged for Jesus to be crucified have no problem today with the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.
What does it all mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Planned Parenthood seeks repeal of abortion law... 4 hr Nu Wor Order 3
News S.C. Gov. Haley signs bill outlawing most abort... 9 hr Retired SOF 159
News Judge blocks Indiana genetic abnormality aborti... 11 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr ThomasA 311,360
News New laws on abortion set to take effect around ... 16 hr Fundies R Mentall... 3
News How Ruth Bader Ginsburg just won the next abort... 17 hr Uber-Bro of the U... 2
News Mandatory Waiting Periods Are Making Abortions ... 17 hr wormwood 13
More from around the web