GOP Goes Full Culture War: Wants Constitutional Ban On Abortion

Aug 21, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 62

It appears that the draft language regarding abortion in the Republican Party platform was written by Representative Todd Akin of Missouri.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Never gonna happen.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 21, 2012
I advise everyone including women, gays, and blacks to get out there and vote for Barack Obama and Democrats.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 21, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Never gonna happen.
Infanticide of the innocent is disgusting, a sin ans has destroyed the moral fabric of the world.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 21, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
I advise everyone including women, gays, and blacks to get out there and vote for Barack Obama and Democrats.
Straight women and blacks have no business supporting the "gays only" new dem party and more and more see it.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#5 Aug 21, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight women and blacks have no business supporting the "gays only" new dem party and more and more see it.
And men have no business even having an opinion with respect to the contents of strange women's uteruses.

Period.

Sei

Since: Nov 08

Boston, MA

#6 Aug 21, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Infanticide of the innocent is disgusting, a sin ans has destroyed the moral fabric of the world.
So...what you're saying is that a fetus is more important than a child, right?

Thank you for playing. Here's a copy of our home game.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 21, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
And men have no business even having an opinion with respect to the contents of strange women's uteruses.
Period.
That is like saying "Men have no right to comment on genocide".
Brown Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Aug 21, 2012
Homosexuality is much more dangerous and immoral than abortion. Now they are breeding their own defect and burning desires for the same sex.
All Hail Satan!
John E

Detroit, MI

#9 Aug 21, 2012
If men got pregnant, there would be an abortion clinic in every walmart plaza.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#10 Aug 21, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Drama queen much?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Sei wrote:
<quoted text>
So...what you're saying is that a fetus is more important than a child, right?
Thank you for playing. Here's a copy of our home game.
hahahahahah

Good one, Sei.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#12 Aug 21, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
That is like saying "Men have no right to comment on genocide".
How is that alike?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#13 Aug 21, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
Homosexuality is much more dangerous and immoral than abortion. Now they are breeding their own defect and burning desires for the same sex.
All Hail Satan!
Somebody is OVERLY emotional about homosexuals..... whatever could that mean?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#14 Aug 21, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you dig up some new meaningless sound bites?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15 Aug 21, 2012
Told you it was coming, boys 'n girls.

Congressional races are all-important.

2012-16 is for ALL the marbles.
Obama Black Nation

Anchorage, AK

#16 Aug 21, 2012
Sex in the City Lib sex addict bimboes say they Love Abortion as it makes them feel like a man.
Brown Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Aug 21, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody is OVERLY emotional about homosexuals..... whatever could that mean?
That usually means one has common sense especially when it comes to std's and how careless, dangerous, and ignorant some people reall are.
HIV/AIDS at one time was mainly prevalent in the gay community. Homosexuals deny it feverishly now as much as some people would like the world to forget their role in the Bolshevik Revolution.
How forgetful and callous of some people.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#18 Aug 22, 2012
What I love about this is that it *WILL*, I promise you because I know this as we all know the sun will rise tomorrow, this *WILL* wake up democrats and liberals and progressives who have continued to insist, insist, insist that somehow, maybe if we all really try really hard, we might resolve all of this peacefully by sensible conversation.

Not gonna happen.

These people are *ideologically obsessed*; you all know what that means, right? It means there's no logic, there's no thought, they have been indoctrinated and they are full-out warring *against society itself* in attempts to *FUCKING FORCE* everyone to live in a certain specific way.

The more they do this, the more vicious the liberal/progressive rhetoric becomes, and that's saying something (for all of those conservatives out there who themselves admit that they equate liberals with tree-hugging peaceniks). In fact, I never see progressive rhetoric get *really* violent UNTIL conservatives start behaving this way.

As the first poster said, not gonna happen. And if it does, say hello to a NATIONWIDE INDUSTRY in illegal abortion which will become as much of an underground network as ...

... the one proposed by Mr. Perkins himself, who was more than ready to *BREAK THE LAW* in order to "save" children in gay families. Wanna turn abortion into the same type of illegal industry? Mark my words.

Mark. my. words.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#19 Aug 22, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
I myself did not believe until the other day that this has become *life-or-death urgent*; I now do.

In fact, I have now adopted a rather cold and vicious line from the conservatives themselves: If Obama is *NOT* reelected, then this country will simply get what it deserves, period.

This has now crossed a line. It has gone way past that line and ya know what is interesting?

I see this as an offshoot and as a result of antigay hatred. Their *savagery and animal, subhuman H-A-T-E* for gay people has so driven these conservatives to obsession that they're doing something known classically to psychology: They're beginning to become anal and obsessed about the entire platform and simply getting harder, and harder, and harder about every ideology they hold, more and more uncompromising, flat-out sociopathic, if you will.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#20 Aug 22, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that unless you are *out of your goddamn mind*, you have just enough sanity left to recognize that women who see THEIR OWN BODIES as their property and their right to do as they please with ...

... will care less about YOUR version of this ideology than about ensuring that rapists attempting to quite literally *take those rights away from them* are kept out of office.

Because that's how they think:

In fact, it's what you hate about them most.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Studies Show Voters Can Be Swayed on Gay Marria... 3 hr Fat as a ham Abraham 27
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Pearl Jam 307,010
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 10 hr cpeter1313 5,516
The resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, Spir... Sat pcloadletter 62
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) Dec 20 feces for jesus 219,634
Jim Bob Duggar Says Petition To Cancel '19 Kids... Dec 20 Lawrence 13
Woman Conceived in Rape Condemns Obamacare's Ra... Dec 20 feces for jesus 31
More from around the web