Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected ...

Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected To Become Kan. Law

There are 1168 comments on the National Public Radio story from Apr 6, 2013, titled Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected To Become Kan. Law. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Kansas legislators gave final passage to a sweeping anti-abortion measure Friday night, sending Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1006 May 8, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
It is prima facie wrong to kill homo sapiens that have done nothing wrong.
HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Now you are moving the goalpost: what a f*king liar you are.

I guess it comes with the antiabortion training, eh?

Location hidden

#1007 May 8, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Look a fetus is a homo sapiens.
A lie repeated one thousand times is still a lie.

Location hidden

#1008 May 8, 2013
Mike wrote:
Once a woman has become pregnant she has already reproduced.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Wipe your chin, sweetie!

Location hidden

#1009 May 8, 2013
Mike wrote:
Abortion is unethical because it is prima facie wrong to kill innocent homo sapiens.
Watch as Mikey moves the goal posts...

'It is prima facie wrong to kill a homo sapien.'

Location hidden

#1010 May 8, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not crying about it. Just pointing out that you are using the logical fallacy of attacking the person.
I AM JUST POINTING OUT THAT **********you********** were dishing it out FIRST.

And that you are a whiny HYPOCRITE and if you dish it out, you should have no complaint when it gets tossed back into your lying face.

Okay, Shug?

So we know where we stand before it goes anywhere else:**YOU** dished it out first.

Location hidden

#1011 May 8, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Your going to resort to hate filled bashing of homosexuals to settle your debates now. That is not very tolerant or mature.
What makes you think I am bashing homosexuals, Shug?

Are you speaking for homosexuals as well as God?

But then... I repeat myself.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#1012 May 8, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Being forced to remain pregnant does not make someone. Wholly subject to another. A fetus can't tell a person where to go what to eat where to work ect. Freedom is still almost entirely kept. Someone who has become pregnant through consensual sex has freely gotten them self into a situation out of their own accord.
""Being forced to remain pregnant does not make someone. Wholly subject to another.""

Well of course not, being forced to remain pregnant/medical condition against your will for the entire benefit of another and zero benefit to yourself most certainly does not make you wholly subject to another. Freedom is still kept? Are you fcking serious? How many pregnancies have you carried MIKE? You no longer have the freedom of YOUR body, your body goes through an entire metamorphosis!!

What a stupid moronic thing to say, you have little regard for women or the process.

Having consensual sex IS NOT consenting to pregnancy or reproduction unless that is your goal.

Are you pro choice concerning a pregnancy resulting from rape?

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#1013 May 8, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be guilty of anything in order to follow the law. Telling someone they cannot steal because it is illegal is not a punishment or a fine. Telling someone they cannot get an abortion is also not a punishment or a fine.
Making someone carry an unwanted pregnancy/medical condition for the entire benefit of another with zero benefit to themselves is equal to slavery. To disallow choice for women/girls puts the government in charge of their reproduction no different than China forcing abortion.

Anti choicers can never figure this out while many claiming conservatism and less government they are more than happy to put the government in control of women, obviously they feel women cannot be trusted a throwback from male based male hierarchy religions.
Okie Dokie

United States

#1014 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The harder you make it for women to choose- as is their constitutional right to choose- the more abuses you create.
If you don't want an abortion: don't have one.
Does that mean I get to keep my "assault rifle", and my 30 round clips, and I can get all my guns wherever, whenever, and from whoever I want and not have to register them with the "BIG EYE" in Washington, D.C.?

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#1015 May 9, 2013
Okie Dokie wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean I get to keep my "assault rifle", and my 30 round clips, and I can get all my guns wherever, whenever, and from whoever I want and not have to register them with the "BIG EYE" in Washington, D.C.?
Yes. As long as you and the seller follow the laws already in place.

You do plan to follow those, right??
Because criminals wouldn't be likely to follow those, or new ones either.
Mike

Cartersville, GA

#1016 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM JUST POINTING OUT THAT **********you********** were dishing it out FIRST.
And that you are a whiny HYPOCRITE and if you dish it out, you should have no complaint when it gets tossed back into your lying face.
Okay, Shug?
So we know where we stand before it goes anywhere else:**YOU** dished it out first.
False. I have not insulted anyone the whole time I've been on here.
Mike

Cartersville, GA

#1017 May 9, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Making someone carry an unwanted pregnancy/medical condition for the entire benefit of another with zero benefit to themselves is equal to slavery. To disallow choice for women/girls puts the government in charge of their reproduction no different than China forcing abortion.
Anti choicers can never figure this out while many claiming conservatism and less government they are more than happy to put the government in control of women, obviously they feel women cannot be trusted a throwback from male based male hierarchy religions.
You insult every actual slave past and present when you compare forcing someone to remain pregnant to actual historical slavery. Also everyone is anti-choice. If you believe that anything should be illegal whether that be stealing, drunk driving, or murder you are anti-choice. Only anarchist are pro-choice.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1018 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bi, I got it, StickyLips.
Why you need so many aliases...
what are you talking about?

never mind....i'm sure you have no idea.

take a break from your laptop, son. i know you're anonymous, but have the gumption to show you have some kind of life besides topix. i mean....how much cred do you think you REALLY have with 62k and counting in such a short time?

in short....dude, get a life. being wheelchair bound is no excuse either...just in case.
Mike

Cartersville, GA

#1019 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
Now you are moving the goalpost: what a f*king liar you are.
I guess it comes with the antiabortion training, eh?
What have I lied about. My are you afraid of me moving the goal post? Do you think you can't handle the argument anymore. Either way I still hold to my original premise.
Mike

Cartersville, GA

#1020 May 9, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
""Being forced to remain pregnant does not make someone. Wholly subject to another.""
Well of course not, being forced to remain pregnant/medical condition against your will for the entire benefit of another and zero benefit to yourself most certainly does not make you wholly subject to another. Freedom is still kept? Are you fcking serious? How many pregnancies have you carried MIKE? You no longer have the freedom of YOUR body, your body goes through an entire metamorphosis!!
What a stupid moronic thing to say, you have little regard for women or the process.
Having consensual sex IS NOT consenting to pregnancy or reproduction unless that is your goal.
Are you pro choice concerning a pregnancy resulting from rape?
Last time I checked when you are pregnant you aren't keep in chains on a plantation. You equating being forced to remain pregnant to slavery is insulting to every black person in the country.
Mike

Cartersville, GA

#1021 May 9, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Murder isn't murder.
And a fetus is a human organism but it isn't a person.
I wasn't talking about abortion. I'm curious as to what arbitrary criteria you use to define a person.
Mike

Cartersville, GA

#1022 May 9, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>My use of the word disagrees with your definition - that hardly means it was incorrect. It simply means your definition was limited.
<quoted text>Completely false statement - I personally have miscarried five times - pregnancy does NOT always result in a live birth, regardless of interference from anyone. In fact, 3 out of every 5 conceptions results in a miscarriage...not a baby.
Have you made reservations for your flight to Amsterdam yet?
Well you definition isn't found in the free online dictionary. I don't think people just get to make up definitions.
Mike

Cartersville, GA

#1023 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A fetus is not a vertebrate until the fetus has a spine.
Not true.
Mike

Cartersville, GA

#1024 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

An embryo is not a human being.
Why not?
Mike

Cartersville, GA

#1025 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's be clear, you smarmy limp-wristed fairy: You dished it out on your VERY FIRST POST.
You got me mixed up with your boyfriend, Sweetie: I'm not getting one of your tonsil massages so I don't have to put up with your guff.
Make sure you remember who pulled the pin out first, Sweetie.
Here is the proof that you are a intolerant gay basher. I have not insulted you the entire time I've been on here. So I don't know what your talking about when you say I pulled the pin out first. Calling you an intolerant gay basher is an insult but just look at your quote. I'm not exactly going out on a limb with that statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 1 hr zef 6,024
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Brian_G 311,911
9 reasons abortion MUST remain legal. (Sep '07) Wed ffj 1,449
News State to begin audit of abortion-alternative group Sep 26 cpeter1313 1
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) Sep 26 asha 69
News Feds push back on states targeting Planned Pare... Sep 25 cpeter1313 1
News Florida Abolitionists Petition to Outlaw Aborti... Sep 25 cpeter1313 1
More from around the web