Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected ...

Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected To Become Kan. Law

There are 1168 comments on the National Public Radio story from Apr 6, 2013, titled Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected To Become Kan. Law. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Kansas legislators gave final passage to a sweeping anti-abortion measure Friday night, sending Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#777 Apr 28, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>They can't get past it. They're too busy bouncing their heels off the floor, and cursing God for making us (women) in the first place.
Oh my, more faux anger for fools to follow. Where is your anger of the White House Paying women 18% less than the men. You liberals are a hoot. This is just another excuse of making yourself the victim, when it is your CHOICE to kill your baby. So you are the guilty party. Live with it.
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#778 Apr 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortions in okiehomo 2011: 5,416

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#779 Apr 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes killing your children was illegal for the first 200 years. It was never made legal through congress, but was made legal by liberal judges on the Supreme Court. It was never made a law to test in the courts.
You're an idiot.

One, killing one's children is still illegal. Always has been, always will be. It has not been "made legal" through any means whatsoever.

Two, abortion has been legal in this country for more years than it was illegal. It was, in fact, legal when this country was founded.

Three, abortion is not "killing children", nor is it "murder".

Four SCOUTS did their job, to evaluate the laws brought before them and either uphold them, or overturn them based upon that law's constitutionality. In the case of laws making abortion illegal with a few exceptions for the entirety of a woman's pregnancy, they decided those laws were unconstitutional, and overturned them.

Your ignorance of both the history of this country, and how our gov't works, is astounding. Educate yourself. Stop parroting right wing sound bites spouted by OTHERS who are ignorant.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#780 Apr 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Yes killing your children was illegal for the first 200 years.
Killing babies has always been illegal, Dumbo.

Location hidden

#781 Apr 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Where is your anger of the White House Paying women 18% less than the men.
Moving goalposts again, Dumbo.

The White House is not paying women any less than men for the same job.

The reason you haven't posted proof is you can't.

Location hidden

#782 Apr 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
One, killing one's children is still illegal. Always has been, always will be.
I owe you a nickle.

We even?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#783 Apr 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I owe you a nickle.
We even?
Yep, lol!
Cat74

United States

#784 Apr 28, 2013
My Grandmother talks about the liberal women in her Church club. They go to lunch, and most are divorced, working away their old age to support themselves. They didn't want to be married when they were young, and free to run around like a tomcat. Now they are so old no man would have them, and they will have to work until they are 80 or dead. That equal rights thing really was helpful to women.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#786 Apr 28, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
My Grandmother talks about the liberal women in her Church club. They go to lunch, and most are divorced, working away their old age to support themselves. They didn't want to be married when they were young, and free to run around like a tomcat. Now they are so old no man would have them, and they will have to work until they are 80 or dead. That equal rights thing really was helpful to women.
What do you care what other women choose? Why does it bother you?

Anything to say about the men who choose the same, or are you simply satisfied with your constant nasal tone whining about women?

You are a fcking idiot. Sounds like your grandma is a busybody too.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#787 Apr 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, more faux anger for fools to follow. Where is your anger of the White House Paying women 18% less than the men. You liberals are a hoot. This is just another excuse of making yourself the victim, when it is your CHOICE to kill your baby. So you are the guilty party. Live with it.
hey Le Dumbo...where is the answer my question?

Give me a date for all the glorious things you claim...go ahead Le Dumbo....give me a date for the "good ole days"!

Have at it!

Running like the wind from your statement again Le Dumbo?
Cat74

United States

#788 Apr 28, 2013
Sounds like you are a lonely old woman who had a tom catting youth and now want to think it was all worth it. Yeah, that Equal rights thing was great. Me, I have always been supperior, so I didn;t like being equal!!!

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#789 Apr 29, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Sounds like you are a lonely old woman who had a tom catting youth and now want to think it was all worth it. Yeah, that Equal rights thing was great. Me, I have always been supperior, so I didn;t like being equal!!!
Supperior huh?

Perhaps your only education was finishing school?

Few women are dumb enough to bItch about equal rights, those that do are generally hypocrites like that prune Phyllis Schlafly. Wonder if old Phyllis was receptive to less pay for equal work in her career? She should accept it gracefully and so should you.

Paris

#790 Apr 29, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
One, killing one's children is still illegal. Always has been, always will be. It has not been "made legal" through any means whatsoever.
Two, abortion has been legal in this country for more years than it was illegal. It was, in fact, legal when this country was founded.
Three, abortion is not "killing children", nor is it "murder".
Four SCOUTS did their job, to evaluate the laws brought before them and either uphold them, or overturn them based upon that law's constitutionality. In the case of laws making abortion illegal with a few exceptions for the entirety of a woman's pregnancy, they decided those laws were unconstitutional, and overturned them.
Your ignorance of both the history of this country, and how our gov't works, is astounding. Educate yourself. Stop parroting right wing sound bites spouted by OTHERS who are ignorant.
Drip Drip Drip, you can hear the blood dripping from your hands.

Paris

#791 Apr 29, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Supperior huh?
Perhaps your only education was finishing school?
Few women are dumb enough to bItch about equal rights, those that do are generally hypocrites like that prune Phyllis Schlafly. Wonder if old Phyllis was receptive to less pay for equal work in her career? She should accept it gracefully and so should you.
You do realize that most abortions are from the Low Information Voters don't you. Stupidity breeds stupidity.

Paris

#792 Apr 29, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
That's the problem with the Flukes of the world. They go from being Cougars to muskrats.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#793 Apr 29, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Drip Drip Drip, you can hear the blood dripping from your hands.
Your imagination's gotten the better of you. There is no blood.

Of course, we both know that this melodrama is just a sad, desperate attempt to deflect from the fact that you have no facts. You cannot refute me. It's okay to just admit it.

Paris

#794 Apr 29, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your imagination's gotten the better of you. There is no blood.
Of course, we both know that this melodrama is just a sad, desperate attempt to deflect from the fact that you have no facts. You cannot refute me. It's okay to just admit it.
There is nothing to refute pookie. You prey on the ignorant. The majority of abortions are preformed on the low information voters, minorities and young teens. The uneducated are not the ones driving this country and surly not the activist that are carrying the faux war on women. There are many women out their that are on their second, third and fouth abortions. Seems if women are to rule the world, you better get educated first.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#795 Apr 29, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing to refute pookie. You prey on the ignorant. The majority of abortions are preformed on the low information voters, minorities and young teens. The uneducated are not the ones driving this country and surly not the activist that are carrying the faux war on women. There are many women out their that are on their second, third and fouth abortions. Seems if women are to rule the world, you better get educated first.
Stop flirting with me, Stalker. I'm a happily married woman with no interest in you.

You ARE the ignorant, low information voter. You ARE the uneducated one, TRYING to drive this country. You are doomed to failure. Enjoy your impotence.

PROVE that "The majority of abortions are preformed on the low information voters, minorities and young teens."

Women aren't trying to rule the world, Liar. We just expect an equal right to rule our own bodies as men do theirs.

Paris

#796 Apr 29, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop flirting with me, Stalker. I'm a happily married woman with no interest in you.
You ARE the ignorant, low information voter. You ARE the uneducated one, TRYING to drive this country. You are doomed to failure. Enjoy your impotence.
PROVE that "The majority of abortions are preformed on the low information voters, minorities and young teens."
Women aren't trying to rule the world, Liar. We just expect an equal right to rule our own bodies as men do theirs.
I was answering you response to me pookie. Does your husband know you have these fantasies about poster panting over you? You have more than an equal right at this moment by law. Affirmitive action still doesn't keep Obama from paying 18% less to Women in the White House. Have you called him. Maybe he will flirt with you also.

Paris

#797 Apr 29, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and before I forget, instead of dreaming of a white knight with a keyboard you might want to educate yourself for what you are fighting for.

Who Gets Abortions?

Women with unintended pregnancies are those most likely to get abortions. According to the Guttmacher report, 47 percent of unintended pregnancies are aborted. Teenagers, unmarried women, black and Hispanic women, and those with low incomes are more likely than the population as a whole to have unintended pregnancies.

The report shows that non-Hispanic white women get about 40 percent of all U.S. abortions, black women 32 percent and Hispanic women, who can be of any race, 20 percent. Women of other races account for the other 8 percent. Black and Hispanic women have higher rates of abortion than non-Hispanic whites, the report states.

Other facts about U.S. abortions from the Guttmacher report:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min June VanDerMark 337,002
News At CPAC, Joy Villa responds to criticism about ... Apr 23 cpeter1313 4
News RCMP spies saw womena s movement through a red-... Apr 23 Spy 1
News Halton Catholic students stage walkouts to prot... Apr 21 Good on em 1
News Idaho House approves 'abortion-reversal' bill Apr 20 cpeter1313 4
News Anti-abortion politicians push efforts to prose... Apr 20 Joey 1
News Desperate Ben Carson Resorts To Tired Abortion ... (Oct '15) Apr 19 T-BOS 2