Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected ...

Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected To Become Kan. Law

There are 1168 comments on the National Public Radio story from Apr 6, 2013, titled Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected To Become Kan. Law. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Kansas legislators gave final passage to a sweeping anti-abortion measure Friday night, sending Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#532 Apr 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, you don't want to read their "original" arguments. Just reading them will kill your brain cells.
Well hello again...I brought some really decadent caramel drizzled popcorn with slivered almonds and chocolate bits...enough for two, just in case I found a familiar face with which to share...

:)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#533 Apr 20, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Tee hee....
I just thought they were excellent questions, and thought maybe if we double team this meatsack, he might actually answer...or go away.
You can keep the proceeds in their entirety.
It's funny how the life-begins-at-birthers change their tune when confronted with reality.

Look at the Romneys. Preborn babies in their freezer.
Cat74

United States

#534 Apr 20, 2013
There are no Republican abortionists. We believe life begins at conception, and we vote accordngly. Looks like you peole don't have the votes on gun control, or abortion, or gay marriage anymore. Liberals are a bunch of sorry losers. LOL

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#535 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how the life-begins-at-birthers change their tune when confronted with reality.
Look at the Romneys. Preborn babies in their freezer.
And the proceeds from stock in a fetal tissue disposal concern in their accounts...in the Caymans.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#536 Apr 20, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
There are no Republican abortionists. We believe life begins at conception, and we vote accordngly. Looks like you peole don't have the votes on gun control, or abortion, or gay marriage anymore. Liberals are a bunch of sorry losers. LOL
Your failed Presidential candidate still owns majority stock in Sterilite....a fetal tissue disposal company. I'm thinking he is still a Republican too...but I could be wrong.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#537 Apr 20, 2013
Correction: the name of the company I referred to above is 'Stericycle', not 'Sterilite' as previously asserted.

My apologies.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#538 Apr 20, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Well hello again...I brought some really decadent caramel drizzled popcorn with slivered almonds and chocolate bits...enough for two, just in case I found a familiar face with which to share...
Ooohh, yummy! Thanks :)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#539 Apr 20, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The word is pro-choice. And if you think there are no Republican pro-choicers, think again. I'm one. My husband is another. And I know several IRL.

Nope, not a liberal. A position on one issue doesn't define one's politics, except in your narrow little, knee-jerk right wing world. Of course, next to fringers like you, who are off the charts anyway, I suppose EVERYONE else would have to be considered "left", huh?

I LOVE guns, by the way. I own several. I ALSO have absolutely NO problem following the gun laws in my state. If you have to be afraid of a background check, maybe you shouldn't be allowed to have a gun in the first place.

And guess what? I support the death penalty too. I don't think it's effective as a deterrent, but I have no problem with murderers not being around to do it again. In fact, I wouldn't have a problem with child molesters being put to death either, though putting them in the general prison population would probably be the worse punishment anyway.

I support a woman's right to make her own choice regarding her own pregnancy without interference from the gov't, because that falls under the belief in small gov't for such personal, private issues. Why is it you people think your right to own a gun should be absolute, but a woman's uterus is everyone's business?

And I support the right of every consenting adult to marry the consenting adult they love for the same reason. If you people want to "defend marriage", where are the laws making DIVORCE illegal? Where is the mandatory counselling before they are allowed to get married? You don't want to defend marriage, you just want to discriminate against those who are not just like you. And you do it because YOU don't approve. Well who cares? My marriage will not be affected at all by the fact that two other people who happen to be the same gender can also get married.

Your assumptions and generalizations are the epitome of stupid.
Cat74

United States

#540 Apr 20, 2013
Pro choice? It is abortion, and the new late term abortion is the worst of all. It murders fully developed babies, because the drunk, or drugged mother couldn't decide for 9 months whether she wanted the child or not. What excuse could a woman have for waiting until the childs natural birth day to kill it. Dispicible. Those women will go straight to hell. Good riddence.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#541 Apr 20, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Pro choice? It is abortion, and the new late term abortion is the worst of all. It murders fully developed babies, because the drunk, or drugged mother couldn't decide for 9 months whether she wanted the child or not. What excuse could a woman have for waiting until the childs natural birth day to kill it. Dispicible. Those women will go straight to hell. Good riddence.
There is no "new late term abortion". What ARE you babbling about? Prove that ANY woman has an abortion on her due date, elective or not.

Yes, pro-choice. THAT is the term.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#542 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarizing again, eh?
Murdering babies with abortion again?
I am an anonymous contributor, which means, since no one knows who I am, nothing I contribute can be attributed to me, which means it is impossible for me to plagiarize anything. Besides which, plagiarism is not the least bit illegal, so why even bother bringing it up?
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#543 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
a fertilized human egg is no more a human being than a fertilized chicken egg a chicken.
Once a human egg or ovum is fertilized it is no longer an egg it is a new human. Once a chicken egg or ovum is fertilized it is no longer an egg it is a new chicken. I suspect you are confusing the ovum of a chicken, which is also called an egg. With chicken eggs that are sold as food. Although the ovum of a chicken and the chicken eggs we eat are both called eggs, they are in fact two completely different things. The shell of the eggs we eat does not form until long after the ovum that we also call an egg is fertilized.
Ocean56

AOL

#544 Apr 21, 2013
zef wrote:
So the importance of knowledge is determined by the political beliefs of scientist and researchers, and not the validity of the knowledge itself? You believe knowledge to be irrelevant if it interferes with your personal agendas? How is knowledge ever "irrelevant"?
The so-called "knowledge" of ANTI-CHOICE "scientists" is irrelevant to ME, chiefly because it has an anti-choice bias. So I cheerfully ignore it.

You can BELIEVE whatever you want. Just don't expect me to buy what you're trying to sell. Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required, which means a woman can reject motherhood if she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities it involves. Whether YOU approve of a woman's rejecting motherhood or not is irrelevant.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#545 Apr 21, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of lowlife misogynists.
Does the word offend you MISOGYNIST??????????
Doesn't bother me at all Miss Fluke. What ever floats your boat. More faux foolery will not impress anyone.

Paris

#546 Apr 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "new late term abortion". What ARE you babbling about? Prove that ANY woman has an abortion on her due date, elective or not.
Yes, pro-choice. THAT is the term.
What's the due date have to do with it pookie. It's still stopping a live heartbeat.

Paris

#547 Apr 21, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
The so-called "knowledge" of ANTI-CHOICE "scientists" is irrelevant to ME, chiefly because it has an anti-choice bias. So I cheerfully ignore it.
You can BELIEVE whatever you want. Just don't expect me to buy what you're trying to sell. Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required, which means a woman can reject motherhood if she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities it involves. Whether YOU approve of a woman's rejecting motherhood or not is irrelevant.
Rejecting motherhood is fine. Have your tubes tied.

Paris

#549 Apr 21, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Your failed Presidential candidate still owns majority stock in Sterilite....a fetal tissue disposal company. I'm thinking he is still a Republican too...but I could be wrong.
I guess when your have a group that think killing 53 million babies is good........somebody has to dispose of the bodies.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#550 Apr 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>What's the due date have to do with it pookie. It's still stopping a live heartbeat.
Still pathetically flirting, I see. Your desperation is sad.

The DUE DATE has everything to do with a claim that women are having abortions on the "what's supposed to be the natural birthday", which was the babbling one's phrase. What the hell ELSE could they mean?

Do try to follow the conversation better.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#551 Apr 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lefraudbo's neighborhood abortion clinics:

Abortion Surgery Center
Norman, OK

Reproductive Services of Tulsa

Outpatient Services For Women
Oklahoma City

Burns Larry A DO Inc
Norman,OK

More cost effective at the local mom&pop's, eh, lefraud?

hahahahahahahahahaha

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#552 Apr 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I guess when your have a group that think killing 53 million babies is good........somebody has to dispose of the bodies.
But not before raking all the profits off the top of the bloody pile...

This is the most hypocritical stance I've yet seen you take, Jumbo. Of course, all fetus worshipers are hypocrites in one way or another.

I'm surprised you and Romney don't have fricasseed fetus for breakfast three days a week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats seek repeal of ban on federal funding... 8 hr WelbyMD 136
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 8 hr zef 6,011
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr zef 311,625
News I stand outside abortion clinics, but I'm no pr... 13 hr Susanm 18
News Anti-abortion group sues city, wants to move be... 13 hr Susanm 4
News Planned Parenthood Trying to Rebrand Itself As ... 14 hr cpeter1313 1
News Planned Parenthood joins $500k effort to help C... 23 hr Susanm 1
More from around the web