Mourdock under fire for rape remarks

Oct 23, 2012 Full story: Politico 1,264

Richard Mourdock, the Indiana Republican Senate candidate, came under fire Tuesday night for comments suggesting that pregnancies occurring from rape are the result of God's will.

Full Story

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1051 Nov 15, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Really LOL?
Yea it is great. My wife and I are very happy. We hope by next year to open another store in another town..Start spreading out.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1052 Nov 15, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
When an embryo forms, you are preventing a life from even starting.
I am not preventing anything.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1053 Nov 15, 2012
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a friendly heads up...if bitter thinks you're the least bit impressionable, she'll continue on with you forever hoping to convert you to the proabort side. She's really trying with you, stay strong in your beliefs. She's very sneaky...I dumped her on the side of the road a long time ago. She's dangerous. She thinks she's "educating"you, but she's a Wiccan, she believes in many false gods.
I asked him to educate himself, but don't let actual facts deter you. Or are you another one who thinks that a fetus "only eats the woman's food" through the umbilical cord?
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

#1054 Nov 15, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you go to your KKK meeting...oru attack post are not to fresh you need new stuf for your Nazi KKK act hitler lover..
Oh an by the way. I have had my whole life Dyslexia. I ahve fought it and it is hard for me. HOW DOEST FEEL TO ATTACK SOMEONE WHO IS MENTALLY DISABLED AND CANT HELP IT???????
Another pity party?
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

#1055 Nov 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked him to educate himself, but don't let actual facts deter you. Or are you another one who thinks that a fetus "only eats the woman's food" through the umbilical cord?
And this is coming from the moron who says babies are vampires sucking womens blood. What Mythological Gods do you believe in, druid?
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

#1056 Nov 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not preventing anything.
You are, by killing the cells you are stopping a life even starting.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1057 Nov 15, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is coming from the moron who says babies are vampires sucking womens blood. What Mythological Gods do you believe in, druid?
I never said babies are vampires. If you have to lie, then you've already lost the argument.

I am not a Druid.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1058 Nov 15, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are, by killing the cells you are stopping a life even starting.
I am not killing any cells. What ARE you babbling about?

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1059 Nov 15, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea it is great. My wife and I are very happy. We hope by next year to open another store in another town..Start spreading out.
If you're dyslexic, then why is this post coherent? It comes and goes? Wow, that's rough.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

#1060 Nov 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said babies are vampires. If you have to lie, then you've already lost the argument.
I am not a Druid.
In what way is the baby relying on the mothers body itself then?
You said you believe in a god, what god then?
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

#1061 Nov 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not killing any cells. What ARE you babbling about?
Through abortion you are destroying cells even if it is not a fetus idiot.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

#1062 Nov 15, 2012
What do we say about these 2 policies getting considered? A simple act of misandry, you useless feminists are too weak to resist, you liars say women are being abused, when it is men who are being abused by you.

Policy 1: A man, do I have to say a MAN only, accused of rape who has been arrested goes straight to jail without being tried in court.
Policy 2: A women, do I have to say only a WOMEN only, can press charges if her husband barks at her.

Why aren't you useless feminists counteracting this, are you scared you'll lose?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#1063 Nov 15, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Another pity party?
REALLY??? Oh yea that is right you support RAPE and so you have no feelings. Typical nazi fascist slimeball.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

#1064 Nov 15, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY??? Oh yea that is right you support RAPE and so you have no feelings. Typical nazi fascist slimeball.
I don't support rape, I just don't support abortion. I guess your really just suffering from NPD.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#1065 Nov 15, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't support rape, I just don't support abortion. I guess your really just suffering from NPD.
No, your a rapist we all know that..The hate and violence and evil spew you say about women make us know this there shrimp dick.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1066 Nov 15, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way is the baby relying on the mothers body itself then?
You said you believe in a god, what god then?
In every way it's depending upon every one of the woman's organ systems to sustain it's life.

I said I believe in Gods, plural. But that doesn't make me a Druid.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1067 Nov 15, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Through abortion you are destroying cells even if it is not a fetus idiot.
I'm not having an abortion. That would be impossible, as I am not pregnant.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

#1068 Nov 15, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your a rapist we all know that..The hate and violence and evil spew you say about women make us know this there shrimp dick.
The only thing I don't allow is killing babies. I have busted Bitner on the thread, "Why your religion has nothing to do with abortion".
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

#1069 Nov 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
In every way it's depending upon every one of the woman's organ systems to sustain it's life.
I said I believe in Gods, plural. But that doesn't make me a Druid.
What Gods do you believe in then? Ancient ones? No idiot, it is only relying on her oxygen, milk, and food, the baby isn't actually using the stomach themselves, the organs of the women are only passing food throughout them both, the baby isn't actually eating the women herself, your very thick.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

#1070 Nov 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not having an abortion. That would be impossible, as I am not pregnant.
I never implied you were going to have one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, Spir... 1 hr little lamb 22
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr -Michelle- 306,600
Woman Conceived in Rape Condemns Obamacare's Ra... 23 hr cpeter1313 15
9 reasons abortion MUST remain legal. (Sep '07) 23 hr chief big gun 1,344
Do u think 15 year old girls should get pregnant (Apr '08) Nov 25 superwilly 176
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Nov 25 zef 5,492
Jessa Duggar Compares Abortion to the Holocaust... Nov 24 Liam R 52

Abortion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE