Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future"

Sep 24, 2012 Full story: Booker Rising 5,618

The From Catholic Online : "Adding to the argument that abortion threatens one sector of American society over others, Catherine Davis, president of The Restoration Project, pointed out to the great racial disparity of women currently getting abortions." The article continues: "Davis said that according to the Centers for Disease Control, ... (more)

Read more

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#1545 Apr 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>There's a difference between murder and killing. That's why the Commandment says Do not murder, not don't kill. I've never written killing is wrong. Murder is wrong and abortion is murder.
Eh-hem, how wonderfully pro-life of you...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1546 Apr 23, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
They are pro death; they justify murder. This is where we differ.
Again, we differ, but you are wrong.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1548 Apr 23, 2013
When do you believe abortion is immoral?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1549 Apr 23, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
When do you believe abortion is immoral?
It's not.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1550 Apr 23, 2013
Never? Under any circumstances? Surely, you won't approve involuntary abortions? How about the infanticide/abortions Kermit Gosnell committed in Philadelphia?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1551 Apr 23, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Never? Under any circumstances? Surely, you won't approve involuntary abortions? How about the infanticide/abortions Kermit Gosnell committed in Philadelphia?
Nice twist. Neither forced abortions, nor infanticide, have anything to do with what we are discussing.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#1552 Apr 27, 2013
Throughout America, black activists, both on and off the internet, often rally against black abortions publicly but their genuwine interest under the surface is not compassion or welfare for unborn fetuses, despite the fact they make it seem like that. They're very concerned about the future population growth of their brethren.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#1553 May 27, 2013
Evidence in the real world with real people doesn't lie.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#1554 May 27, 2013
In addition to abortions, all types of IR procreation in America is putting the future population growth of black men at risk. Black men often worry about their future population figures in pure ethnicity, while their own race of women seem much less concerned.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#1555 May 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, everywhere morals are subjective. Yours may endure FOR YOU, but others also have morals that are different from yours. That's because they are subjective.
Of COURSE murder is wrong. Haven't I been saying so all along? And who said anything about the bible? Not I.
Again, abortion is not murder. Murder is illegal killing. Any killing that is legal, is not murder. You cannot HAVE legal illegal killing. So therefore, abortion is not murder.
Only Aryan abortions are illegal, only Aryan abortions are murder.
In 1939, the Nazis brought in laws that did away with this permissiveness, flatly forbidding it to everyone except Jews. In 1943, providing an abortion to an "Aryan" woman became a capital offense.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1556 May 28, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Aryan abortions are illegal, only Aryan abortions are murder.
In 1939, the Nazis brought in laws that did away with this permissiveness, flatly forbidding it to everyone except Jews. In 1943, providing an abortion to an "Aryan" woman became a capital offense.
Hey, Whacko? This is not Germany. This is the United States, the Nazis don't make our laws, and abortion is not illegal.

Tell your doctor it's time to up your meds again.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#1557 May 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Whacko? This is not Germany. This is the United States, the Nazis don't make our laws, and abortion is not illegal.
Tell your doctor it's time to up your meds again.
Aborting Aryan babies is the most severe human rights violation, and according to precedent set forth by the Nuremburg trials. The Nazi party has every right to hold human rights violations trials on American soil. And to execute any americans found guilty of aborting Aryan babies.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1558 May 28, 2013
Really? How many aryan fetuses are being aborted? Especially considering that the true aryan people lived in the persian region?
what hitler thought it meant was the blue-eyed, blond people of northern germany and austria. He, like you, hadn't a fu**ing clue what he was talking about.
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Aborting Aryan babies is the most severe human rights violation, and according to precedent set forth by the Nuremburg trials. The Nazi party has every right to hold human rights violations trials on American soil. And to execute any americans found guilty of aborting Aryan babies.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#1559 May 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Really? How many aryan fetuses are being aborted? Especially considering that the true aryan people lived in the persian region?
what hitler thought it meant was the blue-eyed, blond people of northern germany and austria. He, like you, hadn't a fu**ing clue what he was talking about.
<quoted text>
The Nazis declared that the Nordics were the true Aryans because they claimed that they were more "pure" (less racially mixed with non-native Indo-European peoples) than other people of what were then called the Aryan people (now generally called the Indo-European people).
So what is meant by, "Only Aryan abortions are illegal, and only Aryan abortions are murder." is that killing Nordic babies with abortion is murder, a capital offense.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1560 May 28, 2013
As I said, they had no idea what they were talking about. Clearly you follow in their delusions. Pathetic.
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nazis declared that the Nordics were the true Aryans because they claimed that they were more "pure" (less racially mixed with non-native Indo-European peoples) than other people of what were then called the Aryan people (now generally called the Indo-European people).
So what is meant by, "Only Aryan abortions are illegal, and only Aryan abortions are murder." is that killing Nordic babies with abortion is murder, a capital offense.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#1561 May 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
As I said, they had no idea what they were talking about. Clearly you follow in their delusions. Pathetic.
<quoted text>
While during the 1930s and 1940s, other anti-tobacco movements failed fantastically in other countries, it was taken seriously in Nazi Germany.
The Nazis banned smoking in restaurants and public transportation systems, citing public health, and severely regulated the advertising of smoking and cigarettes. There was also a high tobacco tax, and the supplies of cigarettes to the Wehrmacht were rationed. Several health organizations in Nazi Germany even began claiming that smoking heightened the risks of miscarriages by pregnant women, now a commonly known fact.
The statistics of annual cigarette consumption per capita as of 1940 had Germany at only 749, while Americans smoked over 3,000.

The man who invented rockets as we know them today, Wernher Von Braun, was a member of the Nazi party and commissioned Schutzstaffel Officer. He aided both Germany and the United States in the use of rockets during and after WW2, and eventually became a naturalized U.S. Citizen.
Although he pioneered many areas, including the installation of liquid-fueled rockets in aircraft and orbit to ground missiles, he is best known for his achievements in NASA.
His best achievement there was undoubtedly the development of the Saturn V booster rocket, that helped man to finally touch the moon, in July 1969. Von Braun officially opened the gate to space travel through his innovative inventions…as well as creating one of the most destructive methods of war known to mankind.

When the Nazis came to power in 1933, their concerns not only laid with the people, but with the animals native to Germany. In 1934, a national hunting law was passed to regulate how many animals could be killed per year, and to establish proper ‘hunting seasons’. These hunting laws have now been applied in most western countries.
This law was known as Das Reichsjagdgesetz, the Reich Hunting Law. The Reichstag also footed the bill for education on animal conservation at Primary, Secondary and College levels. Additionally, in 1935, another law was passed, the Reichsnaturschutzgesetz (Reich Nature Protection Act). This law placed several native species on a protection list including the wolf and Eurasian lynx. Without this law it is likely some species would have completely disappeared from Germany’s forests.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1562 May 29, 2013
We KNOW you're a nazi. Hitler, btw, bought into every health theory that came along; in fact, his own health was in peril because he followed every dietary fad that came long. The only reason he banned smoking is because of his "purity" concepts, not a link to lung cancer.

This isn't nazi germany; nothing they did is relevant to this country's laws, skinhead.
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
While during the 1930s and 1940s, other anti-tobacco movements failed fantastically in other countries, it was taken seriously in Nazi Germany.
The Nazis banned smoking in restaurants and public transportation systems, citing public health, and severely regulated the advertising of smoking and cigarettes. There was also a high tobacco tax, and the supplies of cigarettes to the Wehrmacht were rationed. Several health organizations in Nazi Germany even began claiming that smoking heightened the risks of miscarriages by pregnant women, now a commonly known fact.
The statistics of annual cigarette consumption per capita as of 1940 had Germany at only 749, while Americans smoked over 3,000.
The man who invented rockets as we know them today, Wernher Von Braun, was a member of the Nazi party and commissioned Schutzstaffel Officer. He aided both Germany and the United States in the use of rockets during and after WW2, and eventually became a naturalized U.S. Citizen.
Although he pioneered many areas, including the installation of liquid-fueled rockets in aircraft and orbit to ground missiles, he is best known for his achievements in NASA.
His best achievement there was undoubtedly the development of the Saturn V booster rocket, that helped man to finally touch the moon, in July 1969. Von Braun officially opened the gate to space travel through his innovative inventions…as well as creating one of the most destructive methods of war known to mankind.
When the Nazis came to power in 1933, their concerns not only laid with the people, but with the animals native to Germany. In 1934, a national hunting law was passed to regulate how many animals could be killed per year, and to establish proper ‘hunting seasons’. These hunting laws have now been applied in most western countries.
This law was known as Das Reichsjagdgesetz, the Reich Hunting Law. The Reichstag also footed the bill for education on animal conservation at Primary, Secondary and College levels. Additionally, in 1935, another law was passed, the Reichsnaturschutzgesetz (Reich Nature Protection Act). This law placed several native species on a protection list including the wolf and Eurasian lynx. Without this law it is likely some species would have completely disappeared from Germany’s forests.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#1564 Jun 3, 2013
Black women in America today consider abortion of black male babies at alarming rates as they'd rather avoid raising genetically-deficient criminals. Afrocentrics themselves often raise and complain of this issue. Even some white women expecting a bi-racial (at least half black) male often consider following suit.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1565 Jun 3, 2013
VERY few women get gender-testing of fetuses done before an abortion. The fact is that black women are more likely to live in poverty and ny maare not anxious to have children.
the boundaries of space wrote:
Black women in America today consider abortion of black male babies at alarming rates as they'd rather avoid raising genetically-deficient criminals. Afrocentrics themselves often raise and complain of this issue. Even some white women expecting a bi-racial (at least half black) male often consider following suit.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#1568 Jun 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You believe in the philosophy of the nazi party , you consider the unborn not worthy of living, just like the Jews were not worthy of living. You see they also didn't think Jews were human beings, just like you don't consider an unborn child a human being.
who said the unborn were not worthy of living? who said it wasn't a human being? were saying that the one carrying the unborn has the right to decide to continue to gestate on until birth.

if you give the unborn rights, you take rights from the woman or girl in question and it makes no sense to give a fetus rights above the rights of woman.

body autonomy is a woman's ultimate right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard (Jun '11) 12 min ThanGo 367
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr ACTUALLY 309,245
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 5 hr Brian_G 219,855
News Arizona Legislature OKs abortion medication req... 20 hr SirPrize 10
News Right to life protesters march in Ruidoso 22 hr Mr T 4
News Mississippi Could Soon Shut Down Its Only Abort... (Apr '14) Sat godless by choice 14
News Pelosi irks some allies with bipartisan bill Sat see the li 1
More from around the web