Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black A...

Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future"

There are 6002 comments on the Booker Rising story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future". In it, Booker Rising reports that:

The From Catholic Online : "Adding to the argument that abortion threatens one sector of American society over others, Catherine Davis, president of The Restoration Project, pointed out to the great racial disparity of women currently getting abortions." The article continues: "Davis said that according to the Centers for Disease Control, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Booker Rising.

Brown Girl in the Ring

Sheffield, UK

#1139 Mar 13, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, show me all the medicare stats and exactly what I am paying for. I am particularly interested in old geezers Viagra. Could you get that info?
old geezers! lol

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1140 Mar 13, 2013
Not as long as they differentiate between lust and love--a lesson straights could learn too.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any reason for teens not to engage in gay sex if they wear a condom?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#1141 Mar 13, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
Where is the benefit to "unwanted"? Where is the benefit to the woman/girls labor and effort? Lets apply a little capitalism.
When that 'unwanted' baby is put up for adoption, the mother benefits by committing an act of incredible generosity and benefit for the adopting parents. There are waiting lines to adopt newborn infants.

Abortion always murders the innocent.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#1142 Mar 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
If it is a part of her body, she can do as she pleases with it. If it is not, it has no right to be in her uterus without her permission. Neither argument really works.
When the couples consent to unprotected sex, the women tacitly agrees to let her womb to an unplanned pregnancy.

Abortion is never an accident; abortion is premeditated murder.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#1143 Mar 13, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>When that 'unwanted' baby is put up for adoption, the mother benefits by committing an act of incredible generosity and benefit for the adopting parents. There are waiting lines to adopt newborn infants.
Abortion always murders the innocent.
So, you admit there is no benefit to the woman/girl.
No benefit whatsoever. Thank you. I rest my case as you struggle along.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#1144 Mar 13, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>When the couples consent to unprotected sex, the women tacitly agrees to let her womb to an unplanned pregnancy.
Abortion is never an accident; abortion is premeditated murder.
She agrees to nothing of the sort. Keep repeating "her womb", maybe it will sink in.

NFP has produced many children and many abortions.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1145 Mar 13, 2013
There are plenty of kds to adopt; they just don't happen to be perfect little white babies. If those kids aren't good enough to provide a home for, too fu**ing bad.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>When that 'unwanted' baby is put up for adoption, the mother benefits by committing an act of incredible generosity and benefit for the adopting parents. There are waiting lines to adopt newborn infants.
Abortion always murders the innocent.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1146 Mar 13, 2013
Many pregnancies result from failure of birth control.

Either way, it's irrelevant. There is no such thing as a tacit agreement; there is one or there is not. Do you have to make up "rules" to debate?
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>When the couples consent to unprotected sex, the women tacitly agrees to let her womb to an unplanned pregnancy.
Abortion is never an accident; abortion is premeditated murder.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#1147 Mar 14, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
So, you admit there is no benefit to the woman/girl. No benefit whatsoever. Thank you. I rest my case as you struggle along.
No, putting a baby up for adoption gives you the benefit of beautiful generosity. There's no benefit to abortion other than a dead unborn child.

.
Morgana 9 wrote:
She agrees to nothing of the sort. Keep repeating "her womb", maybe it will sink in. NFP has produced many children and many abortions.
"The only thing single mothers are "victims" of is their own choice to have sex with men they're not married to. Liberals seem to believe that drinking soda is voluntary, but getting pregnant is more like catching the flu."
Ann Coulter
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2013-03-13....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#1148 Mar 14, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Many pregnancies result from failure of birth control. Either way, it's irrelevant. There is no such thing as a tacit agreement; there is one or there is not. Do you have to make up "rules" to debate?
A tacit agreement is unsaid, like a nod.
Ocean56

AOL

#1149 Mar 14, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
No, putting a baby up for adoption gives you the benefit of beautiful generosity. There's no benefit to abortion other than a dead unborn child.
Adoption is NOT a good solution for the girl/woman who DOESN'T want to stay pregnant and give birth. There's NO benefit to the girl/woman being forced to stay pregnant and give birth AGAINST her will.

But then, you don't consider the GIRL/WOMAN important anyway, Brian. Thanks for making that fact abundantly clear.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#1150 Mar 14, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Not as long as they differentiate between lust and love--a lesson straights could learn too.
<quoted text>
We are talking teens. What does it matter whether it is love or lust?
Alberta

Ardsley, NY

#1151 Mar 14, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Adoption is NOT a good solution for the girl/woman who DOESN'T want to stay pregnant and give birth. There's NO benefit to the girl/woman being forced to stay pregnant and give birth AGAINST her will.
But then, you don't consider the GIRL/WOMAN important anyway, Brian. Thanks for making that fact abundantly clear.
Adoption is the only solution. We have these psychos mothers who kill instead of placing their unwanted child with someone who wants them. A mom might decide that she doesn't want her planned child. Evidently,they choose death instead of adoption. Insanity run wild. Culture of death mentality. This is perfectly normal to you which is mind boggling.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#1152 Mar 14, 2013
Alberta wrote:
<quoted text>Adoption is the only solution. We have these psychos mothers who kill instead of placing their unwanted child with someone who wants them. A mom might decide that she doesn't want her planned child. Evidently,they choose death instead of adoption. Insanity run wild. Culture of death mentality. This is perfectly normal to you which is mind boggling.
Her point was that there was "NO" benefit to the mother. She never even considered the child. Just murder him.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1153 Mar 14, 2013
I think the woman involved gets to decide what she considers a benefit to her. How frigging arrogant can you get?

You think coulter is a virgin?
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No, putting a baby up for adoption gives you the benefit of beautiful generosity. There's no benefit to abortion other than a dead unborn child.
.
<quoted text>"The only thing single mothers are "victims" of is their own choice to have sex with men they're not married to. Liberals seem to believe that drinking soda is voluntary, but getting pregnant is more like catching the flu."
Ann Coulter
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2013-03-13....

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1154 Mar 14, 2013
It's a ridiculous notion that a woman "tacitly" agrees to anything. It's what a lot of date rapists declare. They're wrong too.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>A tacit agreement is unsaid, like a nod.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1155 Mar 14, 2013
The emotional ramifications of mistaking the two are far more problematic than simply having sex. Protected sex, of course.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking teens. What does it matter whether it is love or lust?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1156 Mar 14, 2013
The psychos are people like you who think they have a voice in a woman's own medical decisions. And yes, it is perfectly normal for people in a free society to make their OWN decisions based on their own beliefs, circumstances, etc.
Alberta wrote:
<quoted text>Adoption is the only solution. We have these psychos mothers who kill instead of placing their unwanted child with someone who wants them. A mom might decide that she doesn't want her planned child. Evidently,they choose death instead of adoption. Insanity run wild. Culture of death mentality. This is perfectly normal to you which is mind boggling.
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

#1157 Mar 14, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>When that 'unwanted' baby is put up for adoption, the mother benefits by committing an act of incredible generosity and benefit for the adopting parents. There are waiting lines to adopt newborn infants.
Abortion always murders the innocent.
I couldnt think of anything worse its not as if you were handing over a dress that no longer fits!
Ocean56

AOL

#1158 Mar 14, 2013
Alberta wrote:
Adoption is the only solution. We have these psychos mothers who kill instead of placing their unwanted child with someone who wants them. A mom might decide that she doesn't want her planned child. Evidently,they choose death instead of adoption. Insanity run wild. Culture of death mentality. This is perfectly normal to you which is mind boggling.
Oh PLEASE. Adoption is NOT the "only solution" to the problem of an UNWANTED PREGNANCY. Whether a pregnancy is continued or not is up to EACH woman to decide. Unless YOU are the woman who is pregnant, it isn't YOUR call to make.

Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, which means a woman can reject it for any reason. Whether YOU approve of a woman's rejecting motherhood is irrelevant.



Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 hr cpeter1313 311,484
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... Sat WeTheSheeple 120
News Connecticut's convention-goers head home, many ... Fri In Hillary Gays T... 1
News GOP adopts most conservative platform ever :0 Jul 21 In Hillary Gays T... 21
News Trump, Pence Don't Agree on Key Social, Economi... Jul 21 DebraE 31
News The Anti-Abortion Rule Texas Lawmakers Don't Wa... Jul 19 Bob 2
News Republican platform tacks right on social issues Jul 19 Rainbow Kid 8
More from around the web