Professor Arrested for Complaint Agai...

Professor Arrested for Complaint Against Campus Display Comparing Abortion to Genocide

There are 7 comments on the Ms. Magazine story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Professor Arrested for Complaint Against Campus Display Comparing Abortion to Genocide. In it, Ms. Magazine reports that:

Last Monday, State University of New York at Buffalo adjunct professor Laura Curry was arrested for what the Huffington Post has flippantly called a "profanity-laced tirade over a pro-life display on campus." The display, installed by the so-called Genocide Awareness Project in front of the highly trafficked Student Union, assaults unwitting ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ms. Magazine.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Disgusting. These lying morons set up a display that is incorrect in its basic premise, and someone who disagrees with them gets arrested?

And tell those a-holes that there are NOT numerous definitions of genocide, and their use of it is not just wrong but deliberately ignorant.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#2 Apr 23, 2013
We have the right to protest. She was abusive , unless you think that's normal ...
First you say its okay to slaughter pre born children in the womb then you would hurt children and now you think its okay to violently curse at people . Says a lot about you. whats next? I bet you would say its okay to slaughter the disabled and the elderly. You are gerting more violent day by day,I hope the police are watching you.

Indianapolis

#3 Apr 23, 2013
You have the right to protest--and so does she. Violent cursing is still just a matter of word choice; I've yet to see anyone hospitalized for being hit with aggressive insults. I guarantee you she said nothing worse than clinic protesters say every damn day.

The last time a cop watched me, we were in bed together. How 'bout you?
razzmatazz wrote:
We have the right to protest. She was abusive , unless you think that's normal ...
First you say its okay to slaughter pre born children in the womb then you would hurt children and now you think its okay to violently curse at people . Says a lot about you. whats next? I bet you would say its okay to slaughter the disabled and the elderly. You are gerting more violent day by day,I hope the police are watching you.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#4 Apr 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You have the right to protest--and so does she. Violent cursing is still just a matter of word choice; I've yet to see anyone hospitalized for being hit with aggressive insults. I guarantee you she said nothing worse than clinic protesters say every damn day.
The last time a cop watched me, we were in bed together. How 'bout you?
<quoted text>
Violent cursing is called harassment and abuse. Every poster on Topix now knows you are a deviant, you have no morals, you say its okay to slaughter the innocent, the most vulnerable, you say its okay to abuse children by pushing them. I am sure many people who read your posts even say you abuse children in other ways. Go crawl back to Satan.

Indianapolis

#5 Apr 23, 2013
I don't give a damn what morons like you think of me.

No, cursing is not abuse or harassment. either is pushing a 16yo who is blocking your way on a public sidewalk child abuse. Maybe I should assemble a cadre of 16yo's to block the sidewalks leading to local churches. Guess what would happen?
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Violent cursing is called harassment and abuse. Every poster on Topix now knows you are a deviant, you have no morals, you say its okay to slaughter the innocent, the most vulnerable, you say its okay to abuse children by pushing them. I am sure many people who read your posts even say you abuse children in other ways. Go crawl back to Satan.
Jay Em Martini

Irving, TX

#6 Apr 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I don't give a damn what morons like you think of me.
No, cursing is not abuse or harassment. either is pushing a 16yo who is blocking your way on a public sidewalk child abuse. Maybe I should assemble a cadre of 16yo's to block the sidewalks leading to local churches. Guess what would happen?
<quoted text>
And we don't give a damn about what a drag queen moron like you thinks. And if you have to get 16 year olds to do your dirty work, then you need treatment for being an abusive pedophile. Now tell us what's going to happen?

Indianapolis

#7 Apr 23, 2013
So the kid's mother is an abusive pedophile?
Jay Em Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
And we don't give a damn about what a drag queen moron like you thinks. And if you have to get 16 year olds to do your dirty work, then you need treatment for being an abusive pedophile. Now tell us what's going to happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detroit Satanists mock anti-abortion protesters... 3 hr Hiroshima 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr cpeter1313 310,940
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 11 hr Brian_G 5,984
News Planned Parenthood Video Refuels GOP's Abortion... (Jul '15) Wed Miami Vice 98
News Georgetown Student Paper Hails Cecile Richards'... Apr 25 cpeter1313 1
News Bill requires school board vetting for Alaska s... Apr 24 Coach Phil 7
News Oklahoma advances measure to revoke licenses of... Apr 24 FancyButtPirate 3
More from around the web