Questions to ask about abortion
Moderators' questions in political debates are meant to enlighten voters on where candidates stand on various issues.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.
“Reality is better than truth.”
Since: Nov 09
#1 Nov 11, 2012
1) Irrelevant. The only opinion that matters is the pregnant woman's.
2) Eugenics is a central movement to eliminate traits from a population. It has nothing to do with an individual woman's decisions.
3) When the parents can take over the pregnancy, fine. Parents should not e able to force a minor to carry to term against their will, or force an abortion the minor doesn't want. Since doctors perform abortions, not nurses, the liability issues are different.
4) The suspect shoould stand for one count, not two, unless the primary motive for the murder, at which other charges should be filed.
5) Elective abortion is already allowable only for medical reasons.
6) If it were slavery, it would concern the free woman's right not to be enslaved to the contents of her uterus.
#2 Dec 14, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … Abortion the kid who got away
“And the Horse You Rode in On”
Since: Sep 08
#3 Dec 14, 2012
1) What difference does it make? The zygote/embryo/fetus is living within the confines and entirely dependent upon the bodily resources of the women/girl. The woman/girl has full rights to determine her best interests, she is not mandated to a life support system for the sole benefit of another.
2) Again, the woman/girl decides her best interests.
3) Again the girl in question decides, it is her pregnancy, her medical/physical condition, she is not a breeding machine for her parents.
4) One count of murder.
5) The woman/girl has full rights to determine her best interests, she is not mandated to a life support system for the sole benefit of another. To mandate her to do so would fall within the definition of slavery.
6) What part of women/girls are human and have rights and the right to self interest don't these men who ask these stupid questions and form these asinine parodies not UNDERSTAND??
Add your comments below
|Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08)||9 min||Susanm||326,617|
|Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement||16 min||C Kersey||2|
|Too far? Abortion rights advocate says pro-choi...||2 hr||Poster Child for ...||1|
|Neo-nazis say they'll protest a Women's March i...||4 hr||old knees||6|
|Poll: NZ'ers Want Stricter Limits on Abortion||4 hr||old knees||1|
|Need to separate older women from younger ones||4 hr||old knees||1|
|Women will march again with aim to become a pol...||9 hr||Dee Dee Dee||23|
Find what you want!
Search Abortion Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC