PAVONE: The merciless mind of the abo...

PAVONE: The merciless mind of the abortionist

There are 223 comments on the Washington Times story from May 2, 2013, titled PAVONE: The merciless mind of the abortionist. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Of the many lessons to be learned from the Kermit Gosnell trial, which I have watched in the courtroom, one is that abortion not only destroys babies and their mothers; it destroys the doctors who perform them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#42 May 6, 2013
liberals lie wrote:
<quoted text>The devil doesn't exist, huh? The mere presence of abortions comes from the devil, and you have bought into his lies. Answer my question now-if you would have aborted your 19 yr old, who she be alive today?
If she were pregnant today, she would, Bhitler even posted that

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#43 May 6, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>If she were pregnant today, she would, Bhitler even posted that
How typically dishonest of you.

What I ACTUALLY said was that in the EXTREMELY unlikely event I were to get pregnant, after both a tubal ligation, and an endometrial ablation, that due to the fact that I could not hope to give birth vaginally, and that I'd already had all the C-sections I could safely have, that I would have an abortion for health reasons. I said that in response to someone else posting that I had stated that I would never have an abortion, which I hadn't said (I had only said that I'd never had one). And, of course, it no longer applies, as I am post menopausal.

You are a hatefilled lying scum.
liberals lie

Saint Petersburg, FL

#44 May 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a liberal. Sorry.
Yes, ensoulment IS a religious belief.
I was speaking of life and death, not about souls. You don't think the unborn are alive, or is it just ok with you to kill the unborn?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#45 May 6, 2013
liberals lie wrote:
<quoted text>I was speaking of life and death, not about souls. You don't think the unborn are alive, or is it just ok with you to kill the unborn?
But I WAS speaking of ensoulment when I said she'd never have been.

Your question is ridiculous, as though those are the only two possible choices.
liberals lie

Saint Petersburg, FL

#46 May 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
But I WAS speaking of ensoulment when I said she'd never have been.
Your question is ridiculous, as though those are the only two possible choices.
Your answer is ridiculous. You can't deny the existence of the unborn. Your opinion does not change the fact that the unborn are alive and an abortion KILLS them. Life begins at conception and all the brainwashing you have received on the subject will not change that. Why don't you believe in God by the way?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#47 May 6, 2013
liberals lie wrote:
<quoted text>Your answer is ridiculous. You can't deny the existence of the unborn. Your opinion does not change the fact that the unborn are alive and an abortion KILLS them. Life begins at conception and all the brainwashing you have received on the subject will not change that. Why don't you believe in God by the way?
I didn't deny the existence of the fetus. And I never said the fetus was not alive.

LIFE began eons ago, and has been in continuum ever since. It's a process, not an event.

"Conception" is a useless term in this debate, as it can be defined as either "fertilization" OR "implantation", depending on the source.

What happens at fertilization, is embryogenesis. What happens at implantation, is pregnancy.

Ensoulment, in my religion, occurs after birth, with the first breath. And our Spirit (soul if you prefer) is what makes us US, not the physical body. Hence my statement that my daughter never would have existed if I'd aborted that pregnancy. Deal with it.

And, again, this is irrelevant to the point I was making when you originally brought this up.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#48 May 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
How typically dishonest of you.
What I ACTUALLY said was that in the EXTREMELY unlikely event I were to get pregnant, after both a tubal ligation, and an endometrial ablation, that due to the fact that I could not hope to give birth vaginally, and that I'd already had all the C-sections I could safely have, that I would have an abortion for health reasons. I said that in response to someone else posting that I had stated that I would never have an abortion, which I hadn't said (I had only said that I'd never had one). And, of course, it no longer applies, as I am post menopausal.
You are a hatefilled lying scum.
Bitchner, you are pure evil.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#49 May 6, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Bitchner, you are pure evil.
LOL, nonsense. Thank you, for proving you don't care about the truth, you lying sack of sh*t.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#50 May 6, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Bitchner, you are pure evil.
You are a brainwashed religious nutcase and should be put under lock and key.
liberals lie

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#51 May 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't deny the existence of the fetus. And I never said the fetus was not alive.
LIFE began eons ago, and has been in continuum ever since. It's a process, not an event.
"Conception" is a useless term in this debate, as it can be defined as either "fertilization" OR "implantation", depending on the source.
What happens at fertilization, is embryogenesis. What happens at implantation, is pregnancy.
Ensoulment, in my religion, occurs after birth, with the first breath. And our Spirit (soul if you prefer) is what makes us US, not the physical body. Hence my statement that my daughter never would have existed if I'd aborted that pregnancy. Deal with it.
And, again, this is irrelevant to the point I was making when you originally brought this up.
Your daughter most certainly would have existed up to the point where you aborted(killed)her. You can deny that all you want, it doesn't make it so. What religion are you involved in. I have never heard of "ensoulment" before.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#52 May 6, 2013
liberals lie wrote:
<quoted text>Your daughter most certainly would have existed up to the point where you aborted(killed)her. You can deny that all you want, it doesn't make it so. What religion are you involved in. I have never heard of "ensoulment" before.
If they created the daughter and regretted it, then they should be able to kill her. That's the Christian way.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#53 May 6, 2013
liberals lie wrote:
<quoted text>Your answer is ridiculous. You can't deny the existence of the unborn. Your opinion does not change the fact that the unborn are alive and an abortion KILLS them.
Cancer is alive and chemotherapy kills it.

Why aren't you fighting for cancer?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#54 May 7, 2013
liberals lie wrote:
<quoted text>Your daughter most certainly would have existed up to the point where you aborted(killed)her. You can deny that all you want, it doesn't make it so. What religion are you involved in. I have never heard of "ensoulment" before.
No, a physical body existed.

Is there something wrong with your google? Look it up, it'll do you good.
liberals lie

Saint Petersburg, FL

#55 May 7, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
If they created the daughter and regretted it, then they should be able to kill her. That's the Christian way.
On the contrary. Stop projecting your misguided beliefs on others.
liberals lie

Saint Petersburg, FL

#56 May 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a physical body existed.
Is there something wrong with your google? Look it up, it'll do you good.
So is it ok to kill the unborn moments before they are born, as you think there is no soul until birth? PROVE to me when a soul is created and if it even exists. Until then your arguments are only your opinion. I believe a soul exists just as the Bible says. You can't see a soul of course, its a matter of faith.
liberals lie

Saint Petersburg, FL

#57 May 7, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Cancer is alive and chemotherapy kills it.
Why aren't you fighting for cancer?
Why don't you stick our head back up your rump where it belongs?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#58 May 7, 2013
liberals lie wrote:
<quoted text>So is it ok to kill the unborn moments before they are born, as you think there is no soul until birth? PROVE to me when a soul is created and if it even exists. Until then your arguments are only your opinion. I believe a soul exists just as the Bible says. You can't see a soul of course, its a matter of faith.
Idiot, that's why I said it was my own religious belief.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#59 May 7, 2013
liberals lie wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary. Stop projecting your misguided beliefs on others.
Not my beliefs. God's.

God teaches that if you regret creating a life, it is better to destroy it than to let it live.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#60 May 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't deny the existence of the fetus. And I never said the fetus was not alive.
LIFE began eons ago, and has been in continuum ever since. It's a process, not an event.
"Conception" is a useless term in this debate, as it can be defined as either "fertilization" OR "implantation", depending on the source.
What happens at fertilization, is embryogenesis. What happens at implantation, is pregnancy.
Ensoulment, in my religion, occurs after birth, with the first breath. And our Spirit (soul if you prefer) is what makes us US, not the physical body. Hence my statement that my daughter never would have existed if I'd aborted that pregnancy. Deal with it.
And, again, this is irrelevant to the point I was making when you originally brought this up.
A living fetus is a not yet born infant and each individual life and is an event.

Conception according to the dictionary means fertilization.
liberals lie

Saint Petersburg, FL

#61 May 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, that's why I said it was my own religious belief.
Insults. Is this why that other person calls you "bitchner"? There's another word or two about one's own beliefs that are made up. Its called "self-righteous".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge fines abortion protester 17 hr cpeter1313 3
News Democrats Euphemize Abortion as Convention Open... Thu Uber-Bro of the U... 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) Jul 26 needhelp 60
abortion clinics in capetown Jul 25 Anonymous 1
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... Jul 23 WeTheSheeple 120
News Connecticut's convention-goers head home, many ... Jul 22 In Hillary Gays T... 1
More from around the web