Clinic's closure cuts Knoxville abort...

Clinic's closure cuts Knoxville abortion services by a third

There are 28 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Clinic's closure cuts Knoxville abortion services by a third. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

A crowd of East Tennesseans gathered in Knoxville's Tyson Park Monday afternoon to celebrate the closure of a local abortion provider.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Compassionvoid

New Orleans, LA

#21 Sep 2, 2012
Cain wrote:
<quoted text>Eat someshit and go away trash. Yes I've been there. That's how I know what kind of trash lives there. It's a good place to keep scum like you.
Also, the people who live here are wonderful! We are happy for people like you to stay away. The world if full of enough hate.
seriously

Taylorsville, NC

#22 Sep 2, 2012
LOGIC PLEASE wrote:
<quoted text>
Murdering a child through abortion is not,nor will ever be,"minor surgery"!
To close,because you have to have a connection to a hospital,shows that the clinic was not on the up and up.
I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time replying to you but, obviously YOU are the one without logic. An abortion clinic does not murder babies. That is just ludicrous. They provide a service to females who have made the very difficult decision to have an abortion. Personally, I respect women more who know that they cannot afford or take care of a child and decide to have an abortion to spare their UNBORN fetus (that IS NOT a person yet) a life of misery and neglect. Women who have children they know that cannot take care of and have to use food stamps and our tax dollars caring for children that they know that they cannot take care of but continue reproducing children. Now that is ludicrous. Bottom line...it's a woman's right to have an abortion if they so choose because only a woman knows when it is right to bring a child in the horrible world of ours.
Orion

Lenoir City, TN

#23 Sep 3, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time replying to you but, obviously YOU are the one without logic. An abortion clinic does not murder babies. That is just ludicrous. They provide a service to females who have made the very difficult decision to have an abortion. Personally, I respect women more who know that they cannot afford or take care of a child and decide to have an abortion to spare their UNBORN fetus (that IS NOT a person yet) a life of misery and neglect. Women who have children they know that cannot take care of and have to use food stamps and our tax dollars caring for children that they know that they cannot take care of but continue reproducing children. Now that is ludicrous. Bottom line...it's a woman's right to have an abortion if they so choose because only a woman knows when it is right to bring a child in the horrible world of ours.
Right on!! Them black bitches ought to be paid and it ought to be free. Would save us a fortune!
Ocean56

AOL

#24 Sep 3, 2012
Compassionvoid wrote:
Awww, still can't respond without personal attacks. Hugs! I love you anyway! Thanks for calling me trash! I am a human being. You think all woman are trash, and you don't care about anything about them unless they are carrying a pregnancy for you to judge. Peace! Let go of the hate, dude. It's affecting your reading comprehension.
It is rather amusing to see that the male anti-choice imbeciles really have nothing other than lame insults to present, especially when it is a WOMAN who is challenging them on their idiocy. These creeps give themselves away rather quickly, don't they.:-)
Ocean56

AOL

#25 Sep 3, 2012
seriously wrote:
Bottom line...it's a woman's right to have an abortion if they so choose because only a woman knows when it is right to bring a child in the horrible world of ours.
Exactly. A woman has the same right NOT to have children as she does to be a mother. Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens for whatever reason.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#26 Sep 4, 2012
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
A doctor worth their weight in spam will have an affiliation with a hospital so that they can properly take care of their patients when/if a problem arises.
Yep, I'm sure the back alley "doctors" and the nanny women in the projects with the crochet hook and herb tea method have proper affiliation too. Restricting a clean safe termination only drives poor women to these places and gives the dope dealer another product to sell,RU486. Women of means will travel out of state or to Canada and have their's done away from restrictions here. Even high school girls have picked up on the procedures to help their VBF. A plastic speculum from the drug store,crochet hook from Walmart,and herb tea from a mother earth store is all they need. NEXT PATIENT PLEASE!!!!!
real bigT

Knoxville, TN

#27 Sep 4, 2012
Does removing a gerbil from my ass count as a abortion?
PS Here

Knoxville, TN

#28 Sep 5, 2012
real bigT wrote:
Does removing a gerbil from my ass count as a abortion?
So thats where I put it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Could Planned Parenthood funding fight sink the... 56 min Responsibility 12
News House Judiciary panel sets first Planned Parent... 2 hr californio 29
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr cpeter1313 310,236
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 8 hr Cat74 752
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) 16 hr nicky 49
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 17 hr zef 5,806
News Planned Parenthood is not the key to womena s h... Thu huey goins 95
More from around the web