Abortion Is Morally right

Since: Jun 07

Vallejo, CA

#624 Feb 25, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
Zygotes are irrelevant to the abortion discussion since zygotes aren't implanted, the woman has no idea she's pregnant in the zygote stage and therefore abortion has nothing to do with it. Preventing pregnancy by preventing implantation would be what's discussed in the zygote stage.
For the discussion of abortion we're talking about the embryonic stage and in that stage, the human life is implanted and is developing. At that point that human life is a member of the human species.
http://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/wwwhuman/St...
These are "embryo" stages until 2 months gestation.
Nope. You don't get to write the rules.

If you claim a developing embryo is a member of the species, then it follows you would also claim a frozen embryo is a member of the species.

But, you're not. lol Contradictions abound!

Geez, you're easy.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#626 Feb 25, 2012
As I said, Troll, you're not worth a serious response. Deal with it.

“Let Them Live”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#627 Feb 28, 2012
Have you ever miscarried?
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I would not.
One, grandbabies are already born. Two, I wouldn't advocate any choice, as it's not my place to do so. It's the pregnant woman's decision.
But we all know you're not interested in the truth.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#629 Feb 28, 2012
A Baby is Life wrote:
Have you ever miscarried?<quoted text>
No, though I spent a week bleeding with one pregnancy, and spent a weekend thinking I had had a miscarriage. Why do you ask?

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#630 Feb 28, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, though I spent a week bleeding with one pregnancy, and spent a weekend thinking I had had a miscarriage. Why do you ask?
So in other words the answer would be a straight no.... trying to put some kind of spin on something said earlier?

bluestreak resurgent

“idol of millions”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#631 Mar 3, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You use the word "impotent" quite a bit. A "little" problem in that area weighing on you mind, pagan?
He also uses words like "fool" and "dolt" with an unusual regularity. I'm beginning to think he is linguistically limited.

“Let Them Live”

Location hidden

#632 Mar 4, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>biter is a proabortion pagan who lacks the convictions of her own position. I guess that is why she is a pagan like her girlfriend Kathy.
I see,

“Let Them Live”

Location hidden

#633 Mar 4, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW did that FEEL?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#634 Mar 4, 2012
3/4/2012 Roe v Wade is still here and nothing you dolts can do about it. Today women made decisions concerning their pregnancies. Some made the decision to keep. others decided to that they would adopt out. Still others decided to have abortions.

All made their decision for their own reasons. All will own their decisions.

It was a good day in America.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#636 Mar 5, 2012
A Baby is Life wrote:
<quoted text>HOW did that FEEL?
What do you mean, how did it feel? What is it you're expecting me to say? That I was disappointed when I thought I was losing the pregnancy? Yes, I was.

Jonesboro AR

#637 Mar 5, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
We get it lady you want your abortions. Good God, do you pagans ever stop wanting to have casual unprotected sex? Is it part of your log burning ceremonies?
I am a man.. Trhat has been told to you by both myself and others. And your evident stupidity is noted and dismissed for being a waste of bandwidth and time.

Roe v Wade is here to stay.. And as a man I am thankful that women will now have to own their decisions. As it should be. The responsibility was theirs to begin with. And thank fully 38 years ago a SCOTUS decision made sure of that fact.

“Let Them Live”

Location hidden

#638 Mar 5, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean, how did it feel? What is it you're expecting me to say? That I was disappointed when I thought I was losing the pregnancy? Yes, I was.
Think back on that and look at one other person besides yourself as you approve of someone ending a pregnancy voluntarily. You didn't lose it, but if you HAD, you'd be singing another tune. A baby is life. You were blessed. Think about that. A baby is not an infection. A pregnancy is NOT a just some casual thing, it is life. You, of all people should see and appreciate that, in AWE, not arrogance.

“Let Them Live”

Location hidden

#639 Mar 5, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a man.. Trhat has been told to you by both myself and others. And your evident stupidity is noted and dismissed for being a waste of bandwidth and time.
Roe v Wade is here to stay.. And as a man I am thankful that women will now have to own their decisions. As it should be. The responsibility was theirs to begin with. And thank fully 38 years ago a SCOTUS decision made sure of that fact.
Will "now" have? Was there a second that they didn't? Were you afraid?

You're a funny man.

Jonesboro AR

#640 Mar 6, 2012
A Baby is Life wrote:
<quoted text>Will "now" have? Was there a second that they didn't? Were you afraid?
You're a funny man.
Afraid.. Well had I been an adult before 1973. I would have had misgivings over whether any one would have any legal right of autonomy over ones body and reproduction.

What you antichoice fools really do not see is that Roe v Wade made it possible for both men and women have that right of owning their bodies. Making medical decisions with out having to a government interfering with those decisions.

What all these efforts on the republican/tea baggers part is really about is not limiting the rights on women choices. Are in reality setting dangerous precedents in limiting the medical privileges and rights on men as well.

Roe v Wade is a Decision that should be celebrated for the very fact in finding such rights for women. It also applies to men as well.

What you laugh at in ignorance that protects you from a government intruding into your medical decisions, but also protect men as well.

I know this will likely be too much common sense. At the very least I do try to get across to you how you are in actuality working against your own best interests.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#641 Mar 6, 2012
A Baby is Life wrote:
<quoted text>Think back on that and look at one other person besides yourself as you approve of someone ending a pregnancy voluntarily. You didn't lose it, but if you HAD, you'd be singing another tune. A baby is life. You were blessed. Think about that. A baby is not an infection. A pregnancy is NOT a just some casual thing, it is life. You, of all people should see and appreciate that, in AWE, not arrogance.
You're mistaken, I would still be pro-choice. There is a difference between a wanted pregnancy that's lost, and an unwanted pregnancy that is deliberately terminated. If you'd asked me all that weekend when I was certain I was having a miscarriage, because the doctor said that he was certain, I'd have STILL been pro-choice. The one does not compare to the other, except that they both end a pregnancy.

BTW, a fetus is not a "baby". Baby is a term of endearment that was always, before the PLM made a concerted effort to change it, understood to be slang for an infant, already born.

There is nothing arrogant about saying that it's not up to me, or the gov't, to make that decision for another. Nothing. The arrogance is thinking that your personally held opinion should apply to everyone.
Ocean56

AOL

#642 Mar 6, 2012
A Baby is Life wrote:
A baby is life. You were blessed. Think about that. A baby is not an infection. A pregnancy is NOT a just some casual thing, it is life. You, of all people should see and appreciate that, in AWE, not arrogance.
A woman who does NOT want pregnancy or a baby isn't going to see it that way, especially when she most likely used reliable contraception to AVOID unwanted pregnancy. She doesn't see pregnancy as a blessing, but a curse or at the very least an unwanted condition.

Whatever YOUR beliefs are about pregnancy and babies, they DON'T apply to every woman. Some women DON'T want pregnancy or children, and there's nothing wrong with a woman who doesn't. She doesn't have to remain celibate for life if she doesn't want a baby either.

Jonesboro AR

#644 Mar 6, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, toxic baggage man-woman is here. Yes we know. You hate being pregnant, womanhood sucks, the Catholics suck.
Is your child still on anti-depressants with a mother like you?
You really do hate the fact that women have the right to make decisions with out asking your permission.. Yeah, I am seeing it really tears you up. Knowing women every day are making decisions that only they will know why. In most cases what decision was made.

pupsilicious

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#645 Mar 6, 2012
Ocean56

AOL

#647 Mar 7, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
Oh boy, toxic baggage man-woman is here. Yes we know. You hate being pregnant, womanhood sucks, the Catholics suck.
Yeah, bozo, you really HATE it when I point out that pregnancy, birth and motherhood are NOT what all women want. Too bad.

It must really suck for YOU that people can criticize your toxic catholic church and its oppressive rules regarding sex and reproduction without any criminal penalties. But the fact is that we CAN. So suck it up, LOSER.

bluestreak resurgent

“idol of millions”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#648 Mar 7, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, bozo, you really HATE it when I point out that pregnancy, birth and motherhood are NOT what all women want. Too bad.
It must really suck for YOU that people can criticize your toxic catholic church and its oppressive rules regarding sex and reproduction without any criminal penalties. But the fact is that we CAN. So suck it up, LOSER.
Considering the sourcce, I would really love to meet the catholics that soured you on matters of faith and religion. They must be really great people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lexington abortion clinic is closing 17 min Tax Payer 3
News Millennial women opposed to Trump take to stree... 15 hr Rainbow Kid 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Thu Sammy Davis Junior 313,199
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Jan 18 T-BOS 6,099
News Iowa bill would let woman sue doctors who perfo... Jan 18 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Top Dem senator to Trump: Weigh in on Planned P... Jan 12 Frogface Kate 72
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) Jan 9 Gina 85
More from around the web