Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Judged:

Um, yeah like I'll be opening that link. NOT. Got a virus waiting in there? Well if not, just the title is ridiculous, so you're just another amoral buttwipe.

Since: Nov 11

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Judged:

Fight For Life wrote:
Um, yeah like I'll be opening that link. NOT. Got a virus waiting in there? Well if not, just the title is ridiculous, so you're just another amoral buttwipe.
Another "lifer" opting out of an intellectual exchange and being reduced to using groundless ad hominem attacks.
Fight For Life

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Judged:

Babylon_Drifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Another "lifer" opting out of an intellectual exchange and being reduced to using groundless ad hominem attacks.
Did you open that link twit?

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Judged:

Fight For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you open that link twit?
I am not the one making an excuse to not click a link and than criticizing the author of the article even though I refused to read it.

You are just too afraid that he or she is right. It's why you fear having your position challenged and attack with personal insults instead; you know your convictions are both wrong and flawed.
Fight For Life

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Judged:

Babylon_Drifter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the one making an excuse to not click a link and than criticizing the author of the article even though I refused to read it.
You are just too afraid that he or she is right. It's why you fear having your position challenged and attack with personal insults instead; you know your convictions are both wrong and flawed.
Wow you are one dumb bunny. I am prolife, someone posts a link with the title "Abortion is morally right". Why on earth would I open something obviously morally WRONG? You're really about as ignorant as they come. My position cannot be challenged. It is morally RIGHT. Your convictions are amoral and flawed beyond belief.

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Judged:

Fight For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are one dumb bunny. I am prolife, someone posts a link with the title "Abortion is morally right". Why on earth would I open something obviously morally WRONG? You're really about as ignorant as they come. My position cannot be challenged. It is morally RIGHT. Your convictions are amoral and flawed beyond belief.
You're right, your position cannot be challenged as long as you are unwilling to have others challenge it. It is like saying pepsi is better than coca-cola without ever drinking it. You can't say one is better or moral than the other if you refuse to examine both parties based upon their merits respectively.

If you don't know your opponent's argument than you don't understand half of what you are against.
Fight For Life

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Judged:

Babylon_Drifter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, your position cannot be challenged as long as you are unwilling to have others challenge it. It is like saying pepsi is better than coca-cola without ever drinking it. You can't say one is better or moral than the other if you refuse to examine both parties based upon their merits respectively.
If you don't know your opponent's argument than you don't understand half of what you are against.
I guess you truly don't understand. I won't allow my position to be challenged. Abortion has NO merits to examine. Why would I care what my opponents arguments are? They are wrong. Abortion is the murder of the unborn human. It is morally wrong, got it now? I choose life and choose not to kill unborn human beings. I understand the whole of what I'm against. End of discussion, have a great night.

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Judged:

Fight For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you truly don't understand. I won't allow my position to be challenged. Abortion has NO merits to examine. Why would I care what my opponents arguments are? They are wrong. Abortion is the murder of the unborn human. It is morally wrong, got it now? I choose life and choose not to kill unborn human beings. I understand the whole of what I'm against. End of discussion, have a great night.
I understand clearly since I use to be pro-life myself. Not only do I understand your arguments but I also know where they are coming from and how they are formed. I use that to my advantage to easily undermine your own position and furthermore to support a more superior position against it.

As long as you childishly pout that something dosn't have merits simply because you think they don't have them than you don't understand the other half of the discussion. And if you don't understand where the other side is coming from than you don't know how your own position has responded to that. It is very simple logic and just goes to show how weakly built your position is.

Stay hungry, stay stupid, grasshopper.
Fight For Life

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Babylon_Drifter wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand clearly since I use to be pro-life myself. Not only do I understand your arguments but I also know where they are coming from and how they are formed. I use that to my advantage to easily undermine your own position and furthermore to support a more superior position against it.
As long as you childishly pout that something dosn't have merits simply because you think they don't have them than you don't understand the other half of the discussion. And if you don't understand where the other side is coming from than you don't know how your own position has responded to that. It is very simple logic and just goes to show how weakly built your position is.
Stay hungry, stay stupid, grasshopper.
Wha is it about I don't want to understand the other side of it that you don't understand? You cannot undermine me in any way, shape or form. It's not my fault if you were weak minded enough to be swayed.
Fight For Life

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

what

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Fight For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Wha is it about I don't want to understand the other side of it that you don't understand? You cannot undermine me in any way, shape or form. It's not my fault if you were weak minded enough to be swayed.
A position which refuses to be challenged is a weak one. No wonder you are so easy to debunk and struggle to understand my point.
Fight For Life

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Babylon_Drifter wrote:
<quoted text>
A position which refuses to be challenged is a weak one. No wonder you are so easy to debunk and struggle to understand my point.
For the last time, I understand your point, and don't agree. How can I possibly be easy to debunk? You are showing your ignorance. Why would a position which refuses to be challenged be weak? I will NEVER, EVER change my position, and nothing you or anyone else says will do anything to change that. I think it frustrates you no end that I am strong minded and don't fall prey to choicer beliefs.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Amunhotep El Bey, I agree with you. As a man I stand with women for choice per Roe v Wade.

I see the issue more on the level that the prolife antichoicers are really afraid of owning a decision.every decision since that historic decision has either affirmed or strengthened Roe.

At the same time it has not lessened the vitriol or the hate from the prolife movement. It has intensified the willingness on the more extreme element to be terrorists and murders.

One day perhaps Americans will wake up to the fact that a woman making a decision concerning her body is her choice. That she will own that choice. not be condemned or lauded by any one.
I look forward to that day.

This what I posted on his blog..

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Fight For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
For the last time, I understand your point, and don't agree. How can I possibly be easy to debunk? You are showing your ignorance. Why would a position which refuses to be challenged be weak? I will NEVER, EVER change my position, and nothing you or anyone else says will do anything to change that. I think it frustrates you no end that I am strong minded and don't fall prey to choicer beliefs.
Not here to convert anyone but instead to show how child-like your mind is, kiddo. A strong mind is able to digest the arguments of their opponents, understand their position and debunk it. If you really had convictions for what you believe in than you wouldn't dismiss information simply because you don't agree with it.

If you still don't understand what I am saying that is fine...I wasn't expecting you to anyways. I am really here to humiliate you in your pride for ignorance.
Fight For Life

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Babylon_Drifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Not here to convert anyone but instead to show how child-like your mind is, kiddo. A strong mind is able to digest the arguments of their opponents, understand their position and debunk it. If you really had convictions for what you believe in than you wouldn't dismiss information simply because you don't agree with it.
If you still don't understand what I am saying that is fine...I wasn't expecting you to anyways. I am really here to humiliate you in your pride for ignorance.
Well, you just keep on trying to humiliate me. It won't happen, hon. You're the ignorant one here. Being so weak minded as to be swayed from prolife to choicer. I dismiss information regarding abortion because it sickens me. Yes, I can dismiss what I disagree with. There is no good argument for abortion. It's simply wrong in most every case.

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Fight For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you just keep on trying to humiliate me. It won't happen, hon. You're the ignorant one here. Being so weak minded as to be swayed from prolife to choicer. I dismiss information regarding abortion because it sickens me. Yes, I can dismiss what I disagree with. There is no good argument for abortion. It's simply wrong in most every case.
Try? I already have, toots. Kind of slow, aren't you? Ignorance is not a strength and it takes by far more strength to accept a mistake and than to play apologist for your errors. It doesn't require that much effort for anyone to maintain a belief while they stick their head in the sand in fear of being challenged.
Fight For Life

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

Babylon_Drifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Try? I already have, toots. Kind of slow, aren't you? Ignorance is not a strength and it takes by far more strength to accept a mistake and than to play apologist for your errors. It doesn't require that much effort for anyone to maintain a belief while they stick their head in the sand in fear of being challenged.
Well, hon you need to show any proof at all that you humiliated me in any way shape or form. I'll watch for it. This is what choicers try to do all day long here. It doesn't work on me as I said, so yeah, you keep looking like an idiot, I'll play along.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

Fight For Life wrote:
Actually, abortion is morally right for ANY woman who doesn't want to stay pregnant. It is EACH woman's decision whether to continue a pregnancy or not. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. Got it now?

By the way, it's ANTI-CHOICE, not "prolife." When you want to deny a woman all choices except pregnancy and birth, that is AGAINST giving a woman any choices.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

Fight For Life wrote:
Fine, we understand all the ANTI-CHOICE points and WE (prochoicers) don't agree. You don't have to change your position. You just don't get to dictate to other women what to do when it comes to deciding about a pregnancy. You only get to make that choice for yourself, not anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••