Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

http://www.giveforward.com/project2peasinapod

Basically that explains my daughter's story. Recently, she has started to think about abortion. I've tried my best to be there for her emotionally and let her know that everything is going to be alright. That it is not the answer. That people will help her and that abortion is not the answer. I've attempted to bring up the alternative to both - adoption. She does not believe she would be capable of carrying twins to term and than giving them up. She believes she wouldn't be able to get over it.

Please help :(
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Defeatedmother wrote:
http://www.giveforward.com/pro ject2peasinapod
Basically that explains my daughter's story. Recently, she has started to think about abortion. I've tried my best to be there for her emotionally and let her know that everything is going to be alright. That it is not the answer. That people will help her and that abortion is not the answer. I've attempted to bring up the alternative to both - adoption. She does not believe she would be capable of carrying twins to term and than giving them up. She believes she wouldn't be able to get over it.
I don't know what your daughter's age is, but if she is over the legal age of adulthood and no longer living in your home, it is HER decision what to do about this pregnancy. You get an opinion, you just don't get the final vote.

If she is still a teenager, I can certainly understand her wanting to terminate the pregnancy, especially if she never wanted to BE pregnant in the first place. I don't know of any girl who WANTS to be stuck being a teen mom to twins, particularly if she had dreams of a higher education and career before even considering motherhood.

“A person is a person no matter”

Since: Sep 07

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Defeatedmother wrote:
http://www.giveforward.com/pro ject2peasinapod
If she is worrying about getting over giving up her twins to someone else, then she will have an even harder time getting over taking their lives.

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what your daughter's age is, but if she is over the legal age of adulthood and no longer living in your home, it is HER decision what to do about this pregnancy. You get an opinion, you just don't get the final vote.
If she is still a teenager, I can certainly understand her wanting to terminate the pregnancy, especially if she never wanted to BE pregnant in the first place. I don't know of any girl who WANTS to be stuck being a teen mom to twins, particularly if she had dreams of a higher education and career before even considering motherhood.
if she over a certain age you can relate and if she is under a certain age you can relate, yet you haven't a clue. You just support abortion and nothing else. The title of pro=abortion fits you to a tee.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

marysaidyes2life wrote:
If she is worrying about getting over giving up her twins to someone else, then she will have an even harder time getting over taking their lives.
Or maybe she will have NO regrets at all, only that she GOT pregnant in the first place. In any case, it isn't the mother's decision, it is her daughter's.

http://www.imnotsorry.net
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

marysaidyes2life wrote:
if she over a certain age you can relate and if she is under a certain age you can relate, yet you haven't a clue. You just support abortion and nothing else. The title of pro=abortion fits you to a tee.
Oh, I have a lot more clues than you, maryhateschoice.

By the way, you can call me "proabortion" all you want. It doesn't change the fact that you have NO CONTROL over what another girl or woman does about a pregnancy. Not YOUR pregnancy? Not your decision, simple as that.

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe she will have NO regrets at all, only that she GOT pregnant in the first place. In any case, it isn't the mother's decision, it is her daughter's.
http://www.imnotsorry.net
Imnotsorryyet.net

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I have a lot more clues than you, maryhateschoice.
By the way, you can call me "proabortion" all you want. It doesn't change the fact that you have NO CONTROL over what another girl or woman does about a pregnancy. Not YOUR pregnancy? Not your decision, simple as that.
Oh I will, because it fits you so nicely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••