VA Abortion Clinic Regulations Get Final Approval

The Virginia Board of Health has given final approval to strict new regulations that abortion-rights supporters claim would force most of Virginia's 20 abortion clinics to close. Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Jose Santchez

Barboursville, VA

#269 May 4, 2013
Birth control? Seems more humane than killing a baby
Blue state

United States

#270 May 4, 2013
Typical Republican gov -- accepts bribes, doesn't do crap for the economy, but ABORTION? That's something he'll spend all his time on. While people starve, by the way.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#272 May 4, 2013
Jose Santchez wrote:
Birth control is great but sometimes it does not work. No woman has to be a life support system against her will. Isn't freedom great!?
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#273 May 4, 2013
Jose Santchez wrote:
Yes it does, but what are you advocating? Peronsal responsiblity is a great thing when people use it; however, often people either don't use it, or don't have the right information. Those are most likely the undereducated and impovershed, which is also the same demographic that is most likely to have abortions. Is it paradoxical that the right is fighting against insurance or state provided birth control?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#276 May 4, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with an "equal" partnership. Not the old concept of the "man" is the king of his castle and all others are subordinate including the Queen.
Agree?
Yes, I do. My wife and I discuss all major decisions and have a great relationship. And when we mess up, we look at each other and say " What the hay". It's a partnership.
karngur

Pittsburgh, PA

#277 May 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Ok What did you expect?
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#278 May 6, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text> Is it paradoxical that the right is fighting against insurance or state provided birth control?
especially when they grow up to vote them out of office
go pooch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic League to sit out St. Patrick's Day pa... 30 min Wondering 47
Shifting his views, Rand Paul seeks broader app... 33 min Le Jimbo 1
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 10 hr Rose_NoHo 5,365
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr godless by choice 305,545
House Speaker: Abortion ban bill will probably ... Sat not a playa1965 3
Wendy Davis, Democrats sneak past inconvenient ... (Feb '14) Sep 7 Mark Winshel 3
Do u think 15 year old girls should get pregnant (Apr '08) Sep 6 Junket 173
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Abortion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••