Florida Catholics called on to support religious freedom, anti-abortion amendments

Oct 14, 2012 Full story: The Florida Times-Union 277

Pray and keep the faith but also spread the word, a panel from the Florida Conference of Catholic Bishops told about 300 people Saturday in Jacksonville regarding the importance of amending Florida's Constitution governing abortion and religious freedom.

Full Story
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
big MOMBA

AOL

#266 Nov 2, 2012
America's $16 trillion federal debt has escalated into a "death spiral, "

it could result in a depression so severe our civilization may not survive it.

the U.S. economy will go into a "death spiral." if obama wins a second term
I AM Tondaleyo

Muscotah, KS

#267 Nov 2, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible has nothing to do with it.
Oh my gosh, you are soooo stupid.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#268 Nov 2, 2012
I AM Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my gosh, you are soooo stupid.
No, that would be you.

The bible has no proof that using artificial birth control leads to premarital sex and infidelity, Moron.
I AM Tondaleyo

Muscotah, KS

#269 Nov 2, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that would be you.
The bible has no proof that using artificial birth control leads to premarital sex and infidelity, Moron.
You are too stupid to realize that birth control is a gateway for premarital sex. Planned parenthood must have brainwashed your very narrow mind.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#270 Nov 2, 2012
I AM Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text> You are too stupid to realize that birth control is a gateway for premarital sex. Planned parenthood must have brainwashed your very narrow mind.
It is no such thing, Liar.

And nothing in the bible proves it is. Nothing. Nor that it leads to infidelity.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#271 Nov 3, 2012
I AM Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text> Planned parenthood must have brainwashed your very narrow mind.
That's what the RCC did to you.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#272 Nov 9, 2012
I AM Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>Read bible,take a bible class, you will find out.
You can start with Hosea 13:16

"They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#273 Nov 12, 2012
I AM Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text> You are too stupid to realize that birth control is a gateway for premarital sex. Planned parenthood must have brainwashed your very narrow mind.
And you're too stupid, Knutter, to realize that pre-marital sex is EVERYWHERE; even in Muslim countries, or in countries where birth control is not as available as it is in the U.S.

There's nothing wrong with pre-marital sex. There's a lot wrong with promiscuity. And I say you're either confused by the two, or are blissfully unaware you're blending the two into one.
letsyakalot

Muscotah, KS

#274 Nov 12, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're too stupid, Knutter, to realize that pre-marital sex is EVERYWHERE; even in Muslim countries, or in countries where birth control is not as available as it is in the U.S.
There's nothing wrong with pre-marital sex. There's a lot wrong with promiscuity. And I say you're either confused by the two, or are blissfully unaware you're blending the two into one.
Ever hear of a phrase just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right? Ever hear of respecting one's self? Naw, didn't think you did.
letsyakalot

Muscotah, KS

#275 Nov 12, 2012

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#276 Nov 12, 2012
You can respect yourself and enjoy sex. Really!
letsyakalot wrote:
<quoted text>Ever hear of a phrase just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right? Ever hear of respecting one's self? Naw, didn't think you did.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#277 Nov 12, 2012
Thanks, I needed a good laugh. It was like watching dogs trying to follow a card trick.
letsyakalot wrote:
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#279 Nov 13, 2012
Most people find sex enjoyable. I wonder why that is?
The SkyFairy Hates You

Miami, FL

#280 Nov 13, 2012
I AM Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text> You are too stupid to realize that birth control is a gateway for premarital sex. Planned parenthood must have brainwashed your very narrow mind.
Fine...there's nothing wrong with premarital sex.

What you bible pounding GOPers are too stupid to realize is that a 75 cent condom is a small fraction of the cost of welfare and free school lunches and incarceration/judicial system costs for the unwanted children.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#281 Nov 13, 2012
letsyakalot wrote:
<quoted text>Ever hear of a phrase just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right? Ever hear of respecting one's self? Naw, didn't think you did.
You're going on the presumption that what's right for you is right for everyone, and what's wrong for you, is also wrong for everyone. It's not the case and there's nothing out there that spells out what's right and what's wrong any better than a person's own free will. The Pope certainly isn't an authority, anymore than my Rabbi is, on what's right and what's wrong.

And, if everyone is doing it, it should tell you that is far more acceptable than you care to admit.

Take your pontifical argument to the barn; it reeks of horse manure.

BTW, as far as respecting oneself, going into marriage with FULL KNOWLEDGE of who the person you're marrying is, isn't, can be or will never be, IS a form of respecting oneself. It's something called making "an educated decision." Something of which I'm certain YOU know nothing about.

Keep knitting and praying all you want in your make believe world; the world according to the Pope and Knutter.

Shalom ya zevel!
Hoseya

Lewisville, TX

#282 Nov 13, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Thanks, I needed a good laugh. It was like watching dogs trying to follow a card trick.
<quoted text>
You are a good laugh pinky!
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#283 Nov 21, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 23 min Life is Love 306,215
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 2 hr Slam Session 219,470
Parents upset over graphic anti-abortion ad nea... 3 hr godless by choice 22
Woman Conceived in Rape Condemns Obamacare's Ra... Mon Mychihuahuawillbite 6
Obama-bashing ads by abortion foe Randall Terry... (Jun '11) Mon hornback12 80
Texas abortion clinics reopen after court reprieve Oct 18 godless by choice 3
Abortion doctors restrictions take root in South Oct 15 godless by choice 9

Abortion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE