Florida Catholics called on to support religious freedom, anti-abortion amendments

Oct 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Florida Times-Union

Pray and keep the faith but also spread the word, a panel from the Florida Conference of Catholic Bishops told about 300 people Saturday in Jacksonville regarding the importance of amending Florida's Constitution governing abortion and religious freedom.

Comments
261 - 277 of 277 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2012
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
big MOMBA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

America's $16 trillion federal debt has escalated into a "death spiral, "

it could result in a depression so severe our civilization may not survive it.

the U.S. economy will go into a "death spiral." if obama wins a second term
I AM Tondaleyo

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible has nothing to do with it.
Oh my gosh, you are soooo stupid.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I AM Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my gosh, you are soooo stupid.
No, that would be you.

The bible has no proof that using artificial birth control leads to premarital sex and infidelity, Moron.
I AM Tondaleyo

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that would be you.
The bible has no proof that using artificial birth control leads to premarital sex and infidelity, Moron.
You are too stupid to realize that birth control is a gateway for premarital sex. Planned parenthood must have brainwashed your very narrow mind.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I AM Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text> You are too stupid to realize that birth control is a gateway for premarital sex. Planned parenthood must have brainwashed your very narrow mind.
It is no such thing, Liar.

And nothing in the bible proves it is. Nothing. Nor that it leads to infidelity.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

I AM Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text> Planned parenthood must have brainwashed your very narrow mind.
That's what the RCC did to you.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

I AM Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>Read bible,take a bible class, you will find out.
You can start with Hosea 13:16

"They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I AM Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text> You are too stupid to realize that birth control is a gateway for premarital sex. Planned parenthood must have brainwashed your very narrow mind.
And you're too stupid, Knutter, to realize that pre-marital sex is EVERYWHERE; even in Muslim countries, or in countries where birth control is not as available as it is in the U.S.

There's nothing wrong with pre-marital sex. There's a lot wrong with promiscuity. And I say you're either confused by the two, or are blissfully unaware you're blending the two into one.
letsyakalot

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're too stupid, Knutter, to realize that pre-marital sex is EVERYWHERE; even in Muslim countries, or in countries where birth control is not as available as it is in the U.S.
There's nothing wrong with pre-marital sex. There's a lot wrong with promiscuity. And I say you're either confused by the two, or are blissfully unaware you're blending the two into one.
Ever hear of a phrase just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right? Ever hear of respecting one's self? Naw, didn't think you did.
letsyakalot

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

You can respect yourself and enjoy sex. Really!
letsyakalot wrote:
<quoted text>Ever hear of a phrase just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right? Ever hear of respecting one's self? Naw, didn't think you did.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Thanks, I needed a good laugh. It was like watching dogs trying to follow a card trick.
letsyakalot wrote:
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Most people find sex enjoyable. I wonder why that is?
The SkyFairy Hates You

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

I AM Tondaleyo wrote:
Fine...there's nothing wrong with premarital sex.

What you bible pounding GOPers are too stupid to realize is that a 75 cent condom is a small fraction of the cost of welfare and free school lunches and incarceration/judicial system costs for the unwanted children.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

letsyakalot wrote:
<quoted text>Ever hear of a phrase just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right? Ever hear of respecting one's self? Naw, didn't think you did.
You're going on the presumption that what's right for you is right for everyone, and what's wrong for you, is also wrong for everyone. It's not the case and there's nothing out there that spells out what's right and what's wrong any better than a person's own free will. The Pope certainly isn't an authority, anymore than my Rabbi is, on what's right and what's wrong.

And, if everyone is doing it, it should tell you that is far more acceptable than you care to admit.

Take your pontifical argument to the barn; it reeks of horse manure.

BTW, as far as respecting oneself, going into marriage with FULL KNOWLEDGE of who the person you're marrying is, isn't, can be or will never be, IS a form of respecting oneself. It's something called making "an educated decision." Something of which I'm certain YOU know nothing about.

Keep knitting and praying all you want in your make believe world; the world according to the Pope and Knutter.

Shalom ya zevel!
Hoseya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

cpeter1313 wrote:
Thanks, I needed a good laugh. It was like watching dogs trying to follow a card trick.
<quoted text>
You are a good laugh pinky!
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••