Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 336518 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Gahanna Gal

Columbus, OH

#178226 Jul 7, 2011
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is being revealed no matter who idiotic people are acting on here. The proaborts are here for one reason only...and that is guilty consciences.
Abortion is legal. Yet,they MUST spend their entire lives justifying abortion,their abortions, the abortions that they assisted in(by silence,direct acts) and/or their support of abortion.
The criminal ALWAYS comes back to the scene of the crime out of guilt. This abortion forum is the "place" that they seek therapy and justification.
We are all here for a reason, I believe in my heart of hearts.
I've learned much from my fellow prolifers(in all sort of ways).
I'm staunchly pro-choice and I've never had an abortion. I'm not defending it for personal reasons whatsoever.

YOU are the one who comes here bitching up a storm trying to make people feel guilty. I suspect YOU are the one who had an abortion, won't admit it, and now feel the need to "repent" to your imaginary friends.

By the way, quit going on about what a "wonderful Christian" you are, it's tiresome. You are nice to like-minded friends, and obnoxious to everyone else. Your posts reek of smug pride, insults, petty judgments, and lies. That's not very Christ-like, is it?
Gahanna Gal

Columbus, OH

#178227 Jul 7, 2011
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>Homicide was found to be the leading cause of death for pregnant women in ...
Even MORE reason to keep abortion safe and legal. Why should women been subjected to a greater homicide risk as well?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#178228 Jul 7, 2011
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Oh,I get it. When one moves,one REMARRIES in that state?
When one is gay, often, yes they do.

Liar liar pants on fiiiiire.
ROFLMAO Why would I lie about that? New York is just the next in the list of states that is growing that is allowing gay marriage. We're getting married August 19th. I'd invite you to the reception, but we dont need a shit filled pinata.

Are you judging a woman who is in love with her horse and wants to marry him? tsk tsk!!!!!!!!!
No, I'm judging the asshole that makes up a claim that she's going to the wedding of a horse and a person.

Location hidden

#178229 Jul 7, 2011
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Foo said that she is married already..she refers to J as her wife.
What would she NEED to 'remarry' in NY for? Makes NO sense.
Actually, if one has even an iota of common sense and has been following the legal battle, it makes perfect sense.

Also, we do it to stick it to homophobic idiots like yourself.

I can betchaa that since gay marriage in NY is legal,that the drive to SOUND married,is going to decline. MANY want what they can't have,and now that they can have it,the thrill will be gone.
Make that bet Skanky. It'll be one MORE that you lose you idiot.

Location hidden

#178230 Jul 7, 2011
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, they don't have the luxury that hetero couples have of all states recognizing their marriage no matter which state we were married in. That does NOT mean they weren't legally married. You DO realize that each state has it's OWN laws, right Stupid Sassy? There is no 'federal law' regarding the subject.
Damn, you're fucking stupid.
Yup, she really is. It would be even more pathetic, but she seem's to take such PRIDE in her willful ignorance.
Gahanna Gal

Columbus, OH

#178232 Jul 7, 2011
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> When one is gay, often, yes they do.
<quoted text> ROFLMAO Why would I lie about that? New York is just the next in the list of states that is growing that is allowing gay marriage. We're getting married August 19th. I'd invite you to the reception, but we dont need a shit filled pinata.
<quoted text>
No, I'm judging the asshole that makes up a claim that she's going to the wedding of a horse and a person.
LOL! Enjoyed that one, LRFF. Congrats on your upcoming nuptuals.

Location hidden

#178233 Jul 7, 2011
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Um...one more time for the dumb...
FOO SAID THAT SHE IS ALREADY MARRIED. SHE IS MOVING TO NY WHERE GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL. WHY THEN,MUST SHE REMARRY??????????
BECAUSE WE CAN. You moron.

Also, because how the law is worded, in order for us to have the complete rights and benefits of marriage in our state, we must be married there. NY recognized SSM's from other states in many ways, but not when it came to issues like insurance and survivorship.

But thank you for once again showing us how completely ignorant you are regarding the laws of YOUR OWN STATE.

I truly can't imagine being as ignorant as you make yourself look. You're pathetic.
Gahanna Gal

Columbus, OH

#178234 Jul 7, 2011
Gahanna Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
So important, it had to be quoted twice! <my computer hiccupped>

Location hidden

#178235 Jul 7, 2011
Colorado 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>
Thursday July 7, 2011
RELIGIOUS LIBERTY AND GAY MARRIAGE IN NYS
buy microsoft office 2010 home and professional oem download June 22, 2011
Catholic League president Bill Donohue comments on the impending New York State bill on same-sex marriage:
Bill Donahue is a moron. Catch up Knutbar, its legal, and NO religious institute will be forced to marry anyone against their religious faith. That was actually never an issue.

Can you all imagine what idiots like skanky and Knutter must think? That ravaging bands of gays and lesbians armed with shotguns and sharpened knitting needles (I'll leave you to decide who's armed with what...) are going to go storming into the local Catholic church's DEMANDING homophobic (and possibly pedophile) priests to marry them!!

Oh YES!! That's the REAL dream wedding!!

@@

Location hidden

#178236 Jul 7, 2011
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Sad,but true.
Unfortunately,the proaborts ONLY care about "poor poor little Caylee" BECAUSE she came out of Caseys body. Sadly, they promote,condone and support the CHOICE to kill..although they conveniently want to pick and choose WHO and WHEN that killing of ones child can happen.
Complete hypocrites.
Actually, your comment is complete bullshit, but the irony that you have to outright lie about it while calling someone ELSE a hypocrite will go over your head and below your knees.

Location hidden

#178237 Jul 7, 2011
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that I thought of you when I wrote my e-mails and signed those petitions, my dear!!!
MWAH! xoxoxo!
And your votes were heard! Thank you!

Location hidden

#178238 Jul 7, 2011
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Dysfunctional people expect dysfunction,ya know? It's all they know. They don't know what "normal" is.
Well, idiots like you certainly prove THAT to be true here on a daily basis. Nice to see you're becoming more self aware. That's the first step in growing up Skanky.

Location hidden

#178239 Jul 7, 2011
Colorado 4 life wrote:
<quoted text> This actually happened,
No asshat -actually it didn't.

of course its a threat to religious freedom The threats to religious liberty are not hypothetical. A New Mexico photographer who refused to photograph a gay couple's commitment ceremony was forced to pay the couple's attorney's fees;
Good. Discrimination is nothing to sneeze at.

Christians in New Jersey who objected to allowing a gay union ceremony in their privately owned facility have had their tax-exempt status stripped;
Again, GOOD. But the couple wasn't allowed to have their ceremony there either. They want to charge money and still have their tax exempt status, then FOLLOW THE LAW. Otherwise, they can pay taxes like everyone else.

a psychologist from Georgia was fired after she declined to counsel a lesbian about her relationship. And so on.
And she worked for a practice that was open to EVERYONE, and advertized that way. She couldn't do her job, she deserved to lose that job with that company.

If your kind want to be homophobic, that's fine - do it on your own time. You DO NOT get to use that homophobia to force your religous agenda on others. Much like Catholic pharmacists being fired for witholding BC from women in public pharmacies.

Can't do the job? Quit or be canned.

Location hidden

#178240 Jul 7, 2011
SassyJM wrote:
Proverbs 24:11-12:
Rescue those who are being taken away to death; hold back those who are stumbling to the slaughter. If you say,“Behold, we did not know this,” does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who keeps watch over your soul know it, and will he not repay each man according to his work?
ROFLMAO! Oh lookie, the phony 'catlick' is coming out again!

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#178241 Jul 7, 2011

“Smile your mother chose life”

Since: Sep 07

Peace begins in the womb

#178242 Jul 7, 2011
Gahanna Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Even MORE reason to keep abortion safe and legal. Why should women been subjected to a greater homicide risk as well?
You say kill babies so the mother won't be killed, uh huh.

Location hidden

#178243 Jul 7, 2011
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Well perhaps some gay guy in the room can help you back up and push your stool in for you
:O
Wow. What an ignorant piece of shit you are. Just when one thinks you can't possibly stoop any lower, you somehow manage to.

But THANK you for giving me something to fight against in your state. I can only hope that when I'm working in NY proper against your version of CPC's, you'll cross my path one day with this kind of ignorance.

Location hidden

#178244 Jul 7, 2011
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>Women should be counseled about side effects and what they mean before an IUD is inserted. If menstrual changes occur during the first few months of use, providers should reassure the woman that these side effects are normal and will usually diminish over time. It is not medically necessary to remove the IUD unless the woman also complains of fever, abdominal tenderness or unusual vaginal discharge -- signs of PID -- or severe pain -- a sign of uterine perforation or partial expulsion. Health workers can also help women cope with side effects by prescribing nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen. For example, doctors can recommend 400 milligrams of ibuprofen four times a day until bleeding stops for women with menstrual bleeding problems and pain.
Nothing there about cancer Choosie, and that's what I was commenting on, you claims about IUD's and cancer. The link I posted shows how IUD's actually REDUCE the chances of cancer.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#178246 Jul 7, 2011
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> lol what the heck are you talking about? What does THIS have to do with what I said?
You're so cute when you make no sense.
I feel like tickling you. Are you ticklish? LOL
Hey dypshyt you are an ugly skank when you are making nonsensical statements..

It has everything to do with it.. No one knows just what causes autism. TO make a statement that say that it is plastic ect. Just because researchers are looking in to the possibility make you look like the ignorant skank that you are here.

As I said a little knowledge is dangerous which you have just proved.. Again.

Location hidden

#178247 Jul 7, 2011
Gahanna Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Stick around, Skanky makes herself a very easy target with her willfull ignorance and selective blindness, to say nothing of her religious hypocricy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Desperate Ben Carson Resorts To Tired Abortion ... (Oct '15) 15 hr T-BOS 2
News Judge orders feds to tell illegal immigrant chi... Apr 15 Quirky 13
News Republicans dog whistle anti-gay voters in Huds... Apr 11 payer 11
News Sen. Landrieu Criticized By Abortion Opponents ... (Dec '09) Apr 11 yidfella talking ... 4
News U.S. Bishop: Abortion = 'Capital Punishment for... Apr 7 cpeter1313 1
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Apr 7 T-BOS 6,155
News Fisher: abortion and morality don't mix Apr 6 killinphilosophy 1