Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,910
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#129005 Dec 28, 2010
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't say it, because it's not what I support. Do YOU 'come right out and say' something that is not true about yourself?
Oh, that's right, you DO lie about yourself. Nevermind....but some of us do not.
"I won't say it, because it's not what I support."

So it's not true that you support a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy. That would mean you're pro-life, not pro-choice.

Glad that's been cleared up.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#129006 Dec 28, 2010
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Think and do whatever you want, Sugarplum. I'm not a control freak. I don't need to demand you stop, or shut up, or threaten you etc.
I just laugh watching you all do whatever it is you do.
Where did I demand you stop, or shut up, or threaten you, Lying Lynnie? Please point out where I have ever done so.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#129008 Dec 28, 2010
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice he is missing today? The white coats must have caught up with him and finally put him back in his rubber room. Now he gets to wear that special jacket that buckles in that back and keeps everybody safe.
What ever the reason at least it was a day with out his stupidities...

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#129009 Dec 28, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear that your new holiday gift did not come with instructions.
I hope your predicament from playing Spin The Bottle works itself out.
http://th24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/rusty_...
Was that what you were playing with you mommy... Fool..

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#129010 Dec 28, 2010
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's not true that you support a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy. That would mean you're pro-life, not pro-choice.
I've already answered this question, dozens of times. It's not my fault that you cannot understand what is said, and want to misrepresent my position, LynneD.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#129011 Dec 28, 2010
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I demand you stop, or shut up, or threaten you...
You're a bonehead too.

I said I won't do those things. I didn't say you did those things to me.

I have seen you tell people to shut up, have seen a couple pro-choicers threaten people even when they're not here, but only thought to be here, and I have seen pro-choicers demand pro-lifers stop with certain arguments. All control freak things, that you won't see me do.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#129012 Dec 28, 2010
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the same person who previously posted under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere. You know this, though you will lie and deflect, and we know this. And we will never let you forget that we know.
Never, ever.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#129013 Dec 28, 2010
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Dead babies.
Like the 4 miscarriages you caused.
Katie

Lakewood, WA

#129014 Dec 28, 2010
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Another bonehead. You people are trying so hard to make things fit and I could do the same with common phrases or ways of speaking or typing that you and other pro-choicers have in common. lol
Others also use parenthesis to highlight as well as aterixes to highlight. I have seen it, so that must mean they're Lynne too.
Your supposed proof is laughable.
Onus is on you to prove your claim is standard, that other posters (aside from Lynne D, Persever, and yourself) use these two exact idioms, in this thread. I will have no trouble pulling Lynne D, Persy, and your posts showing your use of "pregnant for" and highlighting (certain) words.

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#129015 Dec 28, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
So if the umbillical cord isn't cut for 5 minutes, the born baby is not a person for that 5 minutes?
You're dumb.
NR, idiot, it doesn't MATTER. Birth is the criteria for personhood. Cut cord and breath are part of that criteria. Unless those occur, NO PERSON.

The desperation of this argument is gratifying, though. Maybe your jokers should spend some time coming up with something reasonable and rational???

Well, unless you can't.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#129016 Dec 28, 2010
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a bonehead too.
I have seen you tell people to shut up, have seen a couple pro-choicers threaten people even when they're not here, but only thought to be here, and I have seen pro-choicers demand pro-lifers stop with certain arguments. All control freak things, that you won't see me do.
Bitner has never told anyone to "shut up", Lyin LynneD.

You're out of your mind.

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#129017 Dec 28, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
"The Developing Human"
Moncie, have you read ^^ this ^^ book?
Doc wants to know. Why aren't you answering him? Are you a'skeert?
Love,
NR
Shhhhhh......don't look now...but I think she's ignoring me.

“Game on !”

nyc

#129018 Dec 28, 2010
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah-yup.

“Game on !”

nyc

#129019 Dec 28, 2010
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Never, ever.
What's your take on Bitter's refusal to acknowledge she supports a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy ?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#129020 Dec 28, 2010
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a bonehead too.
Then why bring them up to me, if you won't do them to me, and you're not trying to imply that I would/did do them to you? Why give examples of what others do? I'm not other posters, why mention what other posters have done to someone who is, supposedly, not one of us? You're an idiot.

Where did you see me tell someone to shut up?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#129021 Dec 28, 2010
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>Bitner has never told anyone to "shut up", Lyin LynneD.
You're out of your mind.
No, I don't believe I have.

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#129022 Dec 28, 2010
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
what i & no conservative in America could grasp is that you seriously think its not a person till the cord is cut AND it can survive on its own (which it CANT btw, no baby in the world would survive without medical care, so you're dead wrong about that)
since we're at it, elaborate - what do you mean by "once it can survive on its own" - how long are you talking? what do you mean?
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill

“Game on !”

nyc

#129023 Dec 28, 2010
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a 'repost', Idiot. It was senility.
You don't support a woman's right to electively terminate her pregnancy. You are pro life. Welcome aboard. Wanna donut?
Katie

Lakewood, WA

#129024 Dec 28, 2010
CandyStriper wrote:
<quoted text>
You call saying a newborn is a fetus until the cord is cut factual?
You call saying a newborn isn't a person until the cord is cut factual?
You call claiming a fetus is an organ factual?
HA HA HA!!! Okay.
You are completely distorting what I have said. None of the above resembles anything I've claimed. That makes you a liar. HA HA HA!!! Okay.

One last time. Personhood is attached to a newborn once it has survived the birthing process and the cord is cut. This is all I've said, over and over and over again. Where in your post above is it even repeated? No where.

“Game on !”

nyc

#129025 Dec 28, 2010
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, you are still misrepresenting my position.
No I'm not. You were asked to admit you supported a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy. You said you wouldn't admit what was NOT TRUE. So you do NOT support a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy. No misrepresentation there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Abortion Pioneer Jack Willke Has Died: Som... 1 hr feces for jesus 9
c y t o t e c 1 hr atE_ai 4
in need of abortion pill and clinic u can conta... Thu godless by choice 2
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) Thu lides 219,700
Thu jane 1
safe abortion philippines. Feb 25 godless by choice 2
Abortion in sebokeng, whatsapp 0782611976 with ... Feb 25 godless by choice 2
More from around the web